Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread 09:59 - Dec 28 with 43844 viewsDr_Winston

Vs

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:36 - Dec 28 with 1938 viewsepaul

Vasquez coming on......

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:36 - Dec 28 with 1938 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I have a feeling Vasquez will score the winner.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:36 - Dec 28 with 1937 viewsDr_Winston

Now's Vasquez's chance...

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:36 - Dec 28 with 1931 viewswaynekerr55

Schecter MkII here he comes

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:37 - Dec 28 with 1918 viewsBonjour

Chico is such a minge
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:37 - Dec 28 with 1917 viewsharemscarem

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:36 - Dec 28 by JonTheJack

We're not doing enough to score.

Villa are there for the taking.

I think Bonmy has been a dissappointment. Anyway I think we will get the goal. We deserve that.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:38 - Dec 28 with 1866 viewsaspas45

Nothing wrong with Bony just doesn’t get the service clearly a goalscorer.

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:38 - Dec 28 with 1861 viewscrackerjack

Why the hell do delay making the pass so long?? So frustrating!

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Login to get fewer ads

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:39 - Dec 28 with 1793 viewsharemscarem

Aston Villa have all players defending right now. It is difficult. There is no space.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:39 - Dec 28 with 1790 viewsDull1Thomas

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:36 - Dec 28 by lovejuicejack

vazquez for the winner

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:40 - Dec 28 with 1790 viewsmikecph

Aston Villa looks content with the draw -.-
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:40 - Dec 28 with 1756 viewsGiant_Penguins

come on vazquez - redeem yourself
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:40 - Dec 28 with 1738 viewsharemscarem

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:38 - Dec 28 by aspas45

Nothing wrong with Bony just doesn’t get the service clearly a goalscorer.

I know he is a goalscorer, but I think he could chase the ball more.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:40 - Dec 28 with 1734 viewsquiff

I know we need to keep a point, but I really would have had Vasquez and Bony on..

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:41 - Dec 28 with 1723 viewsmikecph

What a story it would be if Vasquez scored the winner xD
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:41 - Dec 28 with 1702 viewsJackanapes

six for Hull

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:42 - Dec 28 with 1684 viewswaynekerr55

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:40 - Dec 28 by haremscarem

I know he is a goalscorer, but I think he could chase the ball more.

What like Schecter and Vasquez you mean

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:43 - Dec 28 with 1591 viewsairedale

About time Villa scored now I [nervously] feel.....
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:43 - Dec 28 with 1572 viewsquiff

Vasquez really is like bambi on ice!

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:44 - Dec 28 with 1509 viewsJonTheJack

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:37 - Dec 28 by haremscarem

I think Bonmy has been a dissappointment. Anyway I think we will get the goal. We deserve that.

I don't think we have.

A team as bad as Villa needs to be kept under pressure and they will buckle. We haven't done that. Wrong decision nearly every time we get close to their box.
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:45 - Dec 28 with 1479 viewslovejuicejack

All a bit hit n hoof now
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:45 - Dec 28 with 1470 viewsstenergut

2 points squandered.
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:46 - Dec 28 with 1447 viewsSgorioFruit

why isnt Britton playing?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:47 - Dec 28 with 1391 viewslovejuicejack

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:43 - Dec 28 by quiff

Vasquez really is like bambi on ice!

Will not get stuck in what so ever
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:47 - Dec 28 with 1362 viewswaynekerr55

We scored from a wide area. WHY DO WE INSIST UPON PLAYING NARROW?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024