Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
what has happened to the south Wales derby 08:33 - Nov 4 with 6600 viewsdgt73

I mean the atmosphere was terrible, without doubt the worst I have experienced. The atmosphere was better at our last away game at Southampton than yesterday. I was sat in the main grandstand and to be fair to the Swans fan's they were good, as for the rest of the stadium, PATHETIC. and this is not a cheap shot at cardiff they won yesterday and deservedly too in my eyes. R.I.P the South Wales derby. ...............

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

what has happened to the south Wales derby (n/t) on 16:19 - Nov 4 with 1191 viewsDarran

what has happened to the south Wales derby (n/t) on 16:16 - Nov 4 by dgt73

That's not very nice is it ffs
[Post edited 4 Nov 2013 16:18]

What part of spending the game on the concourse drinking beer is creating an atmosphere then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

what has happened to the south Wales derby (n/t) on 16:25 - Nov 4 with 1173 viewsdgt73

what has happened to the south Wales derby (n/t) on 16:19 - Nov 4 by Darran

What part of spending the game on the concourse drinking beer is creating an atmosphere then?

That is a very small percentage and you know it. A big difference between finishing your drink and missing a couple of minutes, to someone spending the whole match under the stand drinking.

what has happened to the south Wales derby (n/t) on 16:29 - Nov 4 with 1158 viewsDarran

what has happened to the south Wales derby (n/t) on 16:25 - Nov 4 by dgt73

That is a very small percentage and you know it. A big difference between finishing your drink and missing a couple of minutes, to someone spending the whole match under the stand drinking.

Rubbish,complete and utter rubbish,some people that go have absolutely no interest in football whatsoever.
It's as if their wives don't let them out for a pint and when they go to football they go for gold.

what has happened to the south Wales derby (n/t) on 16:34 - Nov 4 with 1147 viewsJBT95

what has happened to the south Wales derby (n/t) on 16:25 - Nov 4 by dgt73

Finish it before kick off. Simple. I agree with Darran, I hate going to toilet during the game and that's only for a few minutes, and I only go when I really need to, I did yesterday but that's the first time in a long while. I don't see the point of paying £40 and not watching it all live with your own eyes.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2013 16:35]
what has happened to the south Wales derby (n/t) on 16:41 - Nov 4 with 1131 viewsdgt73

what has happened to the south Wales derby (n/t) on 16:29 - Nov 4 by Darran

Rubbish,complete and utter rubbish,some people that go have absolutely no interest in football whatsoever.
It's as if their wives don't let them out for a pint and when they go to football they go for gold.

Not everyone one is a football fanatic. So come on then out of 20000 inside the liberty how many stay on the concourse having a drink for the 90 mins.

what has happened to the south Wales derby (n/t) on 16:45 - Nov 4 with 1127 viewsdgt73

what has happened to the south Wales derby (n/t) on 16:34 - Nov 4 by JBT95

Finish it before kick off. Simple. I agree with Darran, I hate going to toilet during the game and that's only for a few minutes, and I only go when I really need to, I did yesterday but that's the first time in a long while. I don't see the point of paying £40 and not watching it all live with your own eyes.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2013 16:35]

If someone misses a few minutes big fuking deal. Its like me saying to you why don't you go for a piss before the game or at half time why do you need to go during the action.

what has happened to the south Wales derby on 16:45 - Nov 4 with 1124 viewsJackfath

Loads.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

what has happened to the south Wales derby (n/t) on 16:48 - Nov 4 with 1120 viewsDarran

what has happened to the south Wales derby (n/t) on 16:45 - Nov 4 by dgt73

If someone misses a few minutes big fuking deal. Its like me saying to you why don't you go for a piss before the game or at half time why do you need to go during the action.

I never go for a piss during the game.

Login to get fewer ads

what has happened to the south Wales derby on 16:51 - Nov 4 with 1111 viewsJackfath

Take a look at the aisles 5-10 minutes before half time, loads of people go for refreshments. Over a season they waste two whole matches queuing for a carpet burger and chips and a pint of piss.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

what has happened to the south Wales derby (n/t) on 16:51 - Nov 4 with 1114 viewsJBT95

what has happened to the south Wales derby (n/t) on 16:45 - Nov 4 by dgt73

You could miss a goal. I missed Beattie's opener vs Portsmouth cause of the weather (snow on a Friday night) and was gutted, we lost 2-1 that game. That's why. You can watch replays later but it's not the same. I go during the game cause I need to go and don't wanna piss myself thanks, plus queuing to get out of 'the bowl' and then in the toilet ain't worth it. I probably go to toilet about 3/4 times per season during the 90mins.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2013 16:52]
what has happened to the south Wales derby (n/t) on 16:52 - Nov 4 with 1111 viewsdgt73

what has happened to the south Wales derby (n/t) on 16:48 - Nov 4 by Darran

I never go for a piss during the game.

Not you. Jbt95 or whatever is name is.

what has happened to the south Wales derby on 16:53 - Nov 4 with 1102 viewsJBT95

what has happened to the south Wales derby on 16:51 - Nov 4 by Jackfath

Take a look at the aisles 5-10 minutes before half time, loads of people go for refreshments. Over a season they waste two whole matches queuing for a carpet burger and chips and a pint of piss.

This is true, by the looks of it some people think they go to a game to eat and get entertainment whilst they do I think.
what has happened to the south Wales derby (n/t) on 16:57 - Nov 4 with 1095 viewsdgt73

what has happened to the south Wales derby (n/t) on 16:51 - Nov 4 by JBT95

You could miss a goal. I missed Beattie's opener vs Portsmouth cause of the weather (snow on a Friday night) and was gutted, we lost 2-1 that game. That's why. You can watch replays later but it's not the same. I go during the game cause I need to go and don't wanna piss myself thanks, plus queuing to get out of 'the bowl' and then in the toilet ain't worth it. I probably go to toilet about 3/4 times per season during the 90mins.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2013 16:52]

So your telling me you can't go 45 minutes without having a piss.

what has happened to the south Wales derby on 17:08 - Nov 4 with 1084 viewsJackFish

what has happened to the south Wales derby on 16:53 - Nov 4 by JBT95

This is true, by the looks of it some people think they go to a game to eat and get entertainment whilst they do I think.

I have no idea why people continue to eat the cardboard they pass off as food inside football grounds.
what has happened to the south Wales derby on 17:11 - Nov 4 with 1081 viewsVetchitBack

Quote from the Post about the lack of atmosphere:

"Perhaps it was because the ground was populated more by Premier League fans than those involved in the ugly history of the match."

Sound familiar? I dread to think what it'll be like down here. Ours is a glass house.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

what has happened to the south Wales derby on 17:21 - Nov 4 with 1021 viewshammy

what has happened to the south Wales derby on 17:08 - Nov 4 by JackFish

I have no idea why people continue to eat the cardboard they pass off as food inside football grounds.

Yes, my lad had a hotdog at LEGOLAND yesterday and was throwing up all night; it seemed to be that anyway or maybe it was the result as well ;)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

what has happened to the south Wales derby (n/t) on 17:52 - Nov 4 with 982 viewsNeath_Jack

what has happened to the south Wales derby (n/t) on 16:19 - Nov 4 by Darran

How the f*ck do you manage to watch all these people, doing what they do, and watch the game as well?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

what has happened to the south Wales derby on 17:55 - Nov 4 with 975 viewsNeath_Jack

I've missed probably hundreds of goals over the years, due to getting in late, going out early, going to the toilet, getting something to eat etc. etc.

And do you know what? It bothers me not one jot, couldnt give a monkeys toss. You'll always get to see it replayed at some time or another, especially in todays internet age. I'd hate to be as regimental as some of you bores aye.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

what has happened to the south Wales derby on 18:01 - Nov 4 with 968 viewsDarran

what has happened to the south Wales derby on 17:55 - Nov 4 by Neath_Jack

I've missed probably hundreds of goals over the years, due to getting in late, going out early, going to the toilet, getting something to eat etc. etc.

And do you know what? It bothers me not one jot, couldnt give a monkeys toss. You'll always get to see it replayed at some time or another, especially in todays internet age. I'd hate to be as regimental as some of you bores aye.

Just for the record that wasn't what I was saying.

what has happened to the south Wales derby on 18:12 - Nov 4 with 957 viewsNeath_Jack

what has happened to the south Wales derby on 18:01 - Nov 4 by Darran

Just for the record that wasn't what I was saying.

That's why i didn't quote you.

what has happened to the south Wales derby (n/t) on 19:07 - Nov 4 with 924 viewsdgt73

what has happened to the south Wales derby (n/t) on 17:52 - Nov 4 by Neath_Jack

How the f*ck do you manage to watch all these people, doing what they do, and watch the game as well?

Ha ha spot on. Some people just like to moan, because they are moaning kents.

what has happened to the south Wales derby (n/t) on 19:11 - Nov 4 with 918 viewsDarran

what has happened to the south Wales derby (n/t) on 17:52 - Nov 4 by Neath_Jack

I could hear them out there from where I was sitting,they stood out the concourse and watched the f*cking game on the tellys.
They should have stayed home,tw*ts.

I don't even know why its up for debate we all know its true,they can do what they want I just don't get it.

what has happened to the south Wales derby on 19:21 - Nov 4 with 909 viewsOldjack

what has happened to the south Wales derby on 09:00 - Nov 4 by hammy

I think the home fans and team were crapping themselves in the first half; lots of hoofball to nowhere going on. They gained a lot of confidence at not conceding in the first half and came out fighting, then when the goal went in the home fans suddenly came alive, thinking they could win.

The Swans fans were bouncing from the time they entered the stadium and kept things going until the goal went in.

I think it will be a little different in the reverse fixture in February.

The Swans fans were bouncing from the time they entered the stadium and kept things going until the goal went in.

this is correct

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

what has happened to the south Wales derby on 19:24 - Nov 4 with 901 viewsScoobyDoo

what has happened to the south Wales derby on 19:21 - Nov 4 by Oldjack

this is correct

Feck off you knob, surprise me, were you there?
what has happened to the south Wales derby on 19:30 - Nov 4 with 889 viewsOldjack

what has happened to the south Wales derby on 19:24 - Nov 4 by ScoobyDoo

Feck off you knob, surprise me, were you there?

I loved the chant at the top of our voices when we all pointed to the Malaysian flag ''what the fukin hell is that '' ,do you think Charlie heard it ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024