Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread 10:43 - Oct 6 with 43428 viewsmarchamjack

Can't see one so thought I'd start it.

Need to play much much better than Thursday to get anything today. Hope Bony starts and we take a positive attitude to this away game, not the negative approach we saw at Spurs. Not feeling overly hopeful I must say, but also hope to be proved wrong.

COYS

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:18 - Oct 6 with 2504 viewsmax936

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:55 - Oct 6 by exiledclaseboy

I can't think of one good reason for Britton being on the bench and not in the starting eleven.

Innit, fuking incredible

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:18 - Oct 6 with 2501 viewsgrimsbyjack

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:08 - Oct 6 by exiledclaseboy

Our strongest team will always have Leon Britton in it.

Leons name should be the 1st on every team sheet.
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:19 - Oct 6 with 2490 viewshammy

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:06 - Oct 6 by Lord_Bony

They ll be missing Luke Shaw at the back today,cracking defender.

Good news for us.

And Fox is Shiite ... Hope Dyer goes at him !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:19 - Oct 6 with 2480 viewsHerohead

Michu looks stupid in that helmet

I googeled cardiff+football and got "page not found"
Poll: Laudrup out?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:22 - Oct 6 with 2447 viewskarnataka

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:55 - Oct 6 by exiledclaseboy

I can't think of one good reason for Britton being on the bench and not in the starting eleven.

Thought he done a hamstring on Thursday when he pulled up after chasing an opponent for 30-40 yards very late in the game and had to leave the field even though we'd used all our subs. Obviously not a hamstring if he's on today's bench so maybe it was just a strain but perhaps today is too soon to risk it. Maybe that's the good reason you couldn't think of. :-)
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:24 - Oct 6 with 2422 viewsSwanfan1

I love Britton, he is the one who makes us tick, then Canäs had excellent start, both seem to be very good holding midfielders, and that works for our advantage.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:27 - Oct 6 with 2388 viewsHerohead

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:24 - Oct 6 by Swanfan1

I love Britton, he is the one who makes us tick, then Canäs had excellent start, both seem to be very good holding midfielders, and that works for our advantage.

Pure luxury to have 2 good Dm/Cm

But its always leon for me, he's like a little bulldog

I googeled cardiff+football and got "page not found"
Poll: Laudrup out?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:32 - Oct 6 with 2323 viewslidojack

Oh look, it's Mike Dean
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:37 - Oct 6 with 2246 viewsDr_Winston

Vorm looking nervy as f*ck so far.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:37 - Oct 6 with 2243 viewsPinky

What the f@ck was that?
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:38 - Oct 6 with 2239 viewsgibs0n

F************CK
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:38 - Oct 6 with 2230 viewsLord_Bony

Lucky not to have given a penalty then

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:41 - Oct 6 with 2151 viewsLaudrup

Canas is a very good reason.

I hate signatures

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:43 - Oct 6 with 2110 viewsDarran

Whos the bird doing our game on SSN?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:43 - Oct 6 with 2097 viewsgibs0n

Amat looks fast
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:43 - Oct 6 with 2093 viewsDarran

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:41 - Oct 6 by Laudrup

Canas is a very good reason.

Is he f*ck.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:46 - Oct 6 with 1996 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:30 - Oct 6 by CcfcPrideOfWales

I hope you get smashed you overrated bitter jack bastards

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:47 - Oct 6 with 1986 viewsSwanfan1

When we try to build up the saints pressure us high up,
when they try to build up we just sit back and look at them...
frustrates my tits ! !!!!

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:48 - Oct 6 with 1937 viewsDr_Winston

Frustrating start. No rhythm to us at all so far.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:49 - Oct 6 with 1924 viewsDr_Winston

Arse.

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:49 - Oct 6 with 1920 viewsgibs0n

NOOOOOOOoooooooooo
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:49 - Oct 6 with 1906 viewsLord_Bony

Feck

Lolana 1.0

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:49 - Oct 6 with 1893 viewsjamiewales

Fu ck watching this game
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:49 - Oct 6 with 1893 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

Getting utterly dicked here. Need to find our rhythm, and pronto.

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:50 - Oct 6 with 1880 viewsLaudrup

FFS Davies

I hate signatures

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024