Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arsenal 19:26 - Sep 28 with 6665 viewsSwanfan1

ML Gave too much respect to Arseanal, we should have started with Bony, and just went into 6th gear from the start and whatever happens we should have seen it just as a bonus.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Arsenal on 19:01 - Sep 29 with 909 viewsDavillin

Arsenal on 01:04 - Sep 29 by Dewi1jack

Not wrong again Doc IMHO.
Trying to play for a draw by the team set up was the biggest call ML got wrong today. Last time I felt we could play for a draw was under PS. And that was boreball at the best of times.
2 strikers on the bench. A player on the pitch, who is far better and more dangerous behind a striker. Taking JJS off and leaving JDG on.
JJ went off and we seemed to lose a fair bit of bite in midfield. JDG doesn't seem IMHO, to like tackling.
If ML thinks that teams like Arsenal are not in our league, then why doesn't he just treat it like a good old fashioned lower league against upper league cup tie? OK that attitude may lead to a few more goals in the against column, but could easily lead to us picking up quite a few more points as well.
If ML thinks we can't win, why play?

"JJ went off and we seemed to lose a fair bit of bite in midfield."

Isn't that interesting? I just watched the game for the first time a few hours ago, and I had exactly the opposite reaction.

After that change, I thought we became a team far more polished - like we used to be - and in the attack far, far more dangerous. After that change, we scored one and could have scored more, unlike before the change.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Arsenal on 09:25 - Oct 2 with 811 viewsjohnlangy

I thought it worth pointing out to those who have complained about our performance on Saturday how Arsenal beat a very strong Napoli 2-0 in the CL last night.

Doesn't that show how good Arsenal are and that, even though we lost, it wasn't a bad effort ?

John
Arsenal on 09:53 - Oct 2 with 789 viewsorion3016

Arsenal on 09:25 - Oct 2 by johnlangy

I thought it worth pointing out to those who have complained about our performance on Saturday how Arsenal beat a very strong Napoli 2-0 in the CL last night.

Doesn't that show how good Arsenal are and that, even though we lost, it wasn't a bad effort ?

John

agree, they are probably playing the best in the premier league at the moment

Be over there now after

Arsenal on 17:48 - Oct 2 with 735 viewsdeanscfc

"Isn't that interesting? I just watched the game for the first time a few hours ago, and I had exactly the opposite reaction. "

But Bony came on too...that certainly helped.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2013 17:49]
Arsenal on 18:48 - Oct 2 with 716 viewsChief

Frustrating, but lets move on, these 3 points will not be crucial. the next 5 games are far more important. arse was a bonus game

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024