Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
15 months and out in 6-7 13:10 - Jun 17 with 3705 viewsRangersDave

for sexually abusing , and admitting it (eventually) 13 girls as young as 9!

really?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

15 months and out in 6-7 on 13:19 - Jun 17 with 2869 viewsStanisgod

WHO ?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

15 months and out in 6-7 on 13:19 - Jun 17 with 2861 viewsStanisgod

WHO ?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

15 months and out in 6-7 on 13:19 - Jun 17 with 2858 viewsloftboy

15 months and out in 6-7 on 13:19 - Jun 17 by Stanisgod

WHO ?

Stuart it's a knockout Hall

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

15 months and out in 6-7 on 13:22 - Jun 17 with 2832 viewsWanderR

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-22932222

Current location: OX10

15 months and out in 6-7 on 13:24 - Jun 17 with 2824 viewsMrSheen

15 months and out in 6-7 on 13:19 - Jun 17 by loftboy

Stuart it's a knockout Hall

It'll be "it's a Knockout" for him everyday from now on. The best his defence could come up with in mitigation was, "there were only 13 of them".
15 months and out in 6-7 on 13:28 - Jun 17 with 2794 viewsloftboy

15 months and out in 6-7 on 13:24 - Jun 17 by MrSheen

It'll be "it's a Knockout" for him everyday from now on. The best his defence could come up with in mitigation was, "there were only 13 of them".

They also pleaded that he has had a clean record since then, oh that's ok then we will let you off!!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

15 months and out in 6-7 on 13:38 - Jun 17 with 2749 viewsimustbemad

unfcukingbelieveable - u couldn't make it up, well you could but nobody would believe you.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
15 months and out in 6-7 on 13:38 - Jun 17 with 2744 viewsBluce_Ree

Noncey tw@t. He's super frail these days so pokey will probably finish him off.

Dirty c*nt.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Login to get fewer ads

15 months and out in 6-7 on 13:44 - Jun 17 with 2728 viewsTheBlob

Played his Joker then?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

15 months and out in 6-7 on 13:53 - Jun 17 with 2689 viewsHollowayRanger

least he got some time that old artist got a suspended sentence the other day due to his age!

what about the girls ages!!!!!!!!!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

15 months and out in 6-7 on 14:09 - Jun 17 with 2640 viewsDesertBoot

Incredible leniency. You'd get the same for stealing a tin of beans

Wish I could be like David Watts

15 months and out in 6-7 on 14:25 - Jun 17 with 2596 viewsrcap

Sentencing remarks, for those interested: http://www.judiciary.gov.uk/Resources/JCO/Documents/Judgments/stuart-hall-senten
15 months and out in 6-7 on 14:33 - Jun 17 with 2580 viewstimcocking

Apalling. The (in)justice system is a complete fcking joke at times.

What i wondered about: that nutter got life for killing those coppers the other day. Good, he deserved it, he probably deserved worse. I don't see why, though, police are considered massively more important than anybody else. Yes, i realise the principle is as a deterrent to help protect police, but that doesn't make them more important than anybody else as far as i can see. Imo abducting and raping a child is surely every bit as bad as killing somebody, but no way you'd get life for it. You should be bloody shot.
15 months and out in 6-7 on 15:38 - Jun 17 with 2488 viewsHollowayRanger

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-22782376

this one was as sick least they are reviewing it now

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

15 months and out in 6-7 on 15:50 - Jun 17 with 2465 viewsbaz_qpr

15 months and out in 6-7 on 14:33 - Jun 17 by timcocking

What i wondered about: that nutter got life for killing those coppers the other day. Good, he deserved it, he probably deserved worse. I don't see why, though, police are considered massively more important than anybody else. Yes, i realise the principle is as a deterrent to help protect police, but that doesn't make them more important than anybody else as far as i can see. Imo abducting and raping a child is surely every bit as bad as killing somebody, but no way you'd get life for it. You should be bloody shot.

If you read the judgement the maximum they could have given was 2 years because that was the tariff for the offence at the time of committing it. The same offences now would be a 10 year tariff. The reduction to 15 months are because of the guilty plea and his age, so the Judge gave about as much as he could by law. The reality is though that this man got a way with Rape which they decided not to bring to court in the end.
15 months and out in 6-7 on 15:53 - Jun 17 with 2458 viewsdaveB

15 months and out in 6-7 on 14:25 - Jun 17 by rcap

Sentencing remarks, for those interested: http://www.judiciary.gov.uk/Resources/JCO/Documents/Judgments/stuart-hall-senten

when you read that you can see why the judge went with this sentence and the damage to Halls reputation now this has come out will cause him more pain than any jail time imo. Is quite shocking when you read the actual offences in black and white, dirty old bastard
15 months and out in 6-7 on 16:02 - Jun 17 with 2442 viewsimustbemad

15 months and out in 6-7 on 15:53 - Jun 17 by daveB

when you read that you can see why the judge went with this sentence and the damage to Halls reputation now this has come out will cause him more pain than any jail time imo. Is quite shocking when you read the actual offences in black and white, dirty old bastard

No winners in this but 15 months seems ridiculously low. Will die a sad lonely man which is probably more punishment then the time.
15 months and out in 6-7 on 16:02 - Jun 17 with 2441 viewsMedwayR

15 months and out in 6-7 on 15:50 - Jun 17 by baz_qpr

If you read the judgement the maximum they could have given was 2 years because that was the tariff for the offence at the time of committing it. The same offences now would be a 10 year tariff. The reduction to 15 months are because of the guilty plea and his age, so the Judge gave about as much as he could by law. The reality is though that this man got a way with Rape which they decided not to bring to court in the end.

It really winds me up when they take into account his age, health, wifes health etc when sentencing, it's like they look for excuses not to give people prison time or justified punishment. All of the above is irrelevant in my opinion, you should be judged & sentenced on the basis of your crimes & that's it.

Poll: Who’s better?

15 months and out in 6-7 on 16:03 - Jun 17 with 2440 viewsdaveB

by the looks of it he'll also face several civil cases for compensation which will more than likely bankrupt him so I don't think he is getting off lightly at all
15 months and out in 6-7 on 16:33 - Jun 17 with 2402 viewsMonahoop

15 months and out in 6-7 on 16:02 - Jun 17 by MedwayR

It really winds me up when they take into account his age, health, wifes health etc when sentencing, it's like they look for excuses not to give people prison time or justified punishment. All of the above is irrelevant in my opinion, you should be judged & sentenced on the basis of your crimes & that's it.

Agree.

Like I said in a similar post a few months back, I bet the likes of Hall thought they would be living out their twilight years in comfort and denial for what was done and hoped like Jimmy Saville they would get away with it until after they were gone. I'm sure there are others out there to be named and shamed.

In never ever liked Stuart Hall. Despise the the filthy, cowardly old sap even more. Hope he has sleepless nights every night he is behind bars.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

15 months and out in 6-7 on 17:31 - Jun 17 with 2308 viewsJuzzie

Absolutely. current health, age etc shouldn't matter.

If crime warrants, say, a 5 year sentance, give them 5 years. If they die in prison then so be it. It'll be on on record forever they were given 5 years.

15 months becuase of ill health etc kind of diminsishes the seriousness I think.

I started reading that PDF and stopped after the first accounts of what he did. Dirty fkker.

15 months and out in 6-7 on 18:56 - Jun 17 with 2258 viewsWesty75

15 months and out in 6-7 on 14:33 - Jun 17 by timcocking

You can't have people thinking they can attack police and not get a very heavy sentence, that way lies anarchy. It's not about their lives being considered more valuable.
Having said that I do think sentences are too short most of the time. Especially "life sentences" that in reality end up being about 8 years.
15 months and out in 6-7 on 19:52 - Jun 17 with 2198 viewsCanadaRanger

15 months and out in 6-7 on 16:03 - Jun 17 by daveB

by the looks of it he'll also face several civil cases for compensation which will more than likely bankrupt him so I don't think he is getting off lightly at all

Civil cases should ALWAYS follow criminal conviction.

I also think that the person convicted has some moral responsibility to the State to pay for the trouble they caused, including police time and court costs. That tax money could have been spent on schools, hospitals, international responsibilities or seniors care.
15 months and out in 6-7 on 19:52 - Jun 17 with 2196 viewsderbyhoop

As I often do, I'll play devil's advocate on this one. I'm not defending the obnoxiousness of what he did nor the sentence but What is to be gained by jailing an 83 year old?

I appreciate that there has to be a punishment but none of the crimes took place after 1987. That doesn't mean he's changed his behaviour. He's lost his job. For somebody who has been in the public eye, he won't dare to show his face in public if/when he gets out. He'll be a pariah in his own community and he'll be on the Sex Offenders Register. The latter involves considerable restrictions on his liberty.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

15 months and out in 6-7 on 20:31 - Jun 17 with 2139 viewspaulparker

15 months and out in 6-7 on 19:52 - Jun 17 by derbyhoop

As I often do, I'll play devil's advocate on this one. I'm not defending the obnoxiousness of what he did nor the sentence but What is to be gained by jailing an 83 year old?

I appreciate that there has to be a punishment but none of the crimes took place after 1987. That doesn't mean he's changed his behaviour. He's lost his job. For somebody who has been in the public eye, he won't dare to show his face in public if/when he gets out. He'll be a pariah in his own community and he'll be on the Sex Offenders Register. The latter involves considerable restrictions on his liberty.

Absolute joke of a sentence I despair at this country sometimes
Hopefully someone will slice him up inside the dirty nonce Kunt

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024