Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Ian Holloway 17:38 - May 27 with 4076 viewsHollowayRanger

over to you HARRY!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Well done Ian Holloway on 20:28 - May 27 with 808 viewsdolcelatte

Blimey he took Freedman's team who were in an automatic promotion place and struggled with them - scraped through the playoffs and their best player is about to move to Man Utd. Looks like a nailed on 2/2 relegation in the premier for Olly.

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Well done Ian Holloway on 20:31 - May 27 with 788 viewsbaz_qpr

Well done Ian Holloway on 20:28 - May 27 by dolcelatte

Blimey he took Freedman's team who were in an automatic promotion place and struggled with them - scraped through the playoffs and their best player is about to move to Man Utd. Looks like a nailed on 2/2 relegation in the premier for Olly.

It looked that way for both Watford and Palace, however guaranteed £80m buys you a whole new team, be interested to see whether they go that way
Well done Ian Holloway on 21:01 - May 27 with 741 viewsLblock

We are approaching a time where there will be the same 6 teams yo-yo'ing every season
The money is getting ever more stellar and once a little club is formed they may as well make the Prem a relegation free done (like the Venkys thought it was). The parachute payments now are MASSIVE and even if the Beagles finish bottom they'll get circa £20M more than we nabbed this season. That level of funding should guarantee, with the right planning and doing exactly the opposite to TFs model, that you go straight back up.

I'm starting to feel all physco about football. I want to break into that club but at the same time it makes me feel sick and ever more detatched from the sport

Money the root of all evil but we'd all love a bit more

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Well done Ian Holloway on 21:13 - May 27 with 725 viewsHollowayRanger

Well done Ian Holloway on 21:01 - May 27 by Lblock

We are approaching a time where there will be the same 6 teams yo-yo'ing every season
The money is getting ever more stellar and once a little club is formed they may as well make the Prem a relegation free done (like the Venkys thought it was). The parachute payments now are MASSIVE and even if the Beagles finish bottom they'll get circa £20M more than we nabbed this season. That level of funding should guarantee, with the right planning and doing exactly the opposite to TFs model, that you go straight back up.

I'm starting to feel all physco about football. I want to break into that club but at the same time it makes me feel sick and ever more detatched from the sport

totally agree

sky have destroyed the top division and are about to destroy the championship

enjoy it while you can because the days when anyone could win or even make it will be over soon

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Well done Ian Holloway on 21:19 - May 27 with 708 viewsJigsore

Well done Ian Holloway on 20:28 - May 27 by dolcelatte

Well, without Murray and Zaha's respective forms this season Palace would be fighting relegation. Zaha's form took a dip mid-season and that was the main catalyst for their rough patch

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Well done Ian Holloway on 21:59 - May 27 with 670 viewsTGRRRSSS

Well done Ian Holloway on 21:01 - May 27 by Lblock

IF DONE CORRECTLY

Look how much we spunked, money without focus and balance and understanding of how to use it won't get you anywhere (other than relegation) as we found out.
Well done Ian Holloway on 22:49 - May 27 with 639 viewsLblock

Well done Ian Holloway on 21:59 - May 27 by TGRRRSSS

IF DONE CORRECTLY

Look how much we spunked, money without focus and balance and understanding of how to use it won't get you anywhere (other than relegation) as we found out.

My point entirely

Tony's statement about more autonomy fills me with dread
We should've been planning since March yet I get the feeling nothing's in place and it'll be another Harry hanging out a 4x4 day when the window closes
Madness

1st you plan, then plan a bit moe and after that sit down and review your plan
Then put plans in action
Constantly review and continue planning

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Well done Ian Holloway on 22:58 - May 27 with 629 viewsQPR_John

Well done Ian Holloway on 17:54 - May 27 by HollowayRanger

how many of warnocks and co's buys have made it now

connelly smith ramage gabbidon delaney even helgerson made it as he retired

good luck to them all

Just remind me what division were we in when those players left. Now you might well be right but maybe better making the point when they have been playing regular in the Premier League, of course Helguson excepted.
Login to get fewer ads

Well done Ian Holloway on 23:06 - May 27 with 615 viewspompeyhoop

Well done Ian Holloway on 18:10 - May 27 by ted_hendrix

Bolox to olly

Why do you say that??

Anton Ferdinand was not a very good footballer...

Well done Ian Holloway on 23:23 - May 27 with 602 viewsnewgolddream

Many congrats to Ollie and his ex-QPR players.
Well done Ian Holloway on 04:04 - May 28 with 558 viewsCanadaRanger

Watford Athletico... WHY can a team field 7 loanees?!

Well done Ian Holloway on 10:20 - May 28 with 507 viewstoboboly

Well done Ian Holloway on 04:04 - May 28 by CanadaRanger

Watford Athletico... WHY can a team field 7 loanees?!

my knowledge of the loan market is underpinned by Football Manager and they only allow me a few loans each season. Watford found a loop hole and used it, will be interesting to see if this has been closed up and whaty they will do next season. They also have a transfer embargo but the media don't seem to care about any of this as much as they did with us and Faurlin.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Well done Ian Holloway on 10:42 - May 28 with 496 viewsdaveB

so pleased for Holloway and says it all about what kind of man he is that he didn't take all the credit for taking them up as it was Freedmans team. God knows how he got them up though as they look an average side but they'll probably do ok next season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024