Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
atmosphere at end of match 17:29 - May 12 with 2320 viewsGloucs_R

What was it like?

Poll: Are we staying up?

atmosphere at end of match on 17:33 - May 12 with 2296 viewsloftboy

A few fan on the pitch, the rest of us just farked off immediately

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

atmosphere at end of match on 17:35 - May 12 with 2270 viewsconnell10

atmosphere at end of match on 17:33 - May 12 by loftboy

A few fan on the pitch, the rest of us just farked off immediately

BRILLIANT , i didnt go!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

atmosphere at end of match on 17:38 - May 12 with 2219 viewsRANGERS4EVER

the fans on the pitch were just embarassing

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

atmosphere at end of match on 17:44 - May 12 with 2173 viewskingsburyR

Don't mind kiddies running on the pitch for a shirt but adults........ not so sure!

Waited until the whistle went then hit the bar.

Did the players come back out?

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

atmosphere at end of match on 17:45 - May 12 with 2156 viewsconnell10

atmosphere at end of match on 17:38 - May 12 by RANGERS4EVER

the fans on the pitch were just embarassing

what exactly were they doing on the pitch? was it a sort of half assed protest or a few herberts having a giggle?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

atmosphere at end of match on 18:02 - May 12 with 2032 viewsDieByYourSide

atmosphere at end of match on 17:45 - May 12 by connell10

what exactly were they doing on the pitch? was it a sort of half assed protest or a few herberts having a giggle?

Looked like a few dickheads trying to get at the Newcastle fans (even though they were in the upper tier). Might've been trying to get at the players but they ran down the tunnel, not for the first time, apparently a few were chucking things at the Newcastle fans.

Pretty small time really roll on next year.

Poll: And it's hi ho

atmosphere at end of match on 18:07 - May 12 with 1980 viewsqueensparker

Round us everyone was just laughing and rolling their eyes all game. Seen it all before, another perfect encapsulation of a tragic, pathetic season. Newcastle were bloody lucky to come up against us in a massive game for them.

Annoyed that Adel didn't get some time for one last piss-taking goal, a crap way to say goodbye to him (no way he'll stick around).

Remy's going to make a great signing for someone.
atmosphere at end of match on 18:13 - May 12 with 1911 viewsJonDoeman

atmosphere at end of match on 17:44 - May 12 by kingsburyR

Don't mind kiddies running on the pitch for a shirt but adults........ not so sure!

Waited until the whistle went then hit the bar.

Did the players come back out?

no.

It Is What It Is !!

Login to get fewer ads

atmosphere at end of match on 18:37 - May 12 with 1766 viewsted_hendrix

I shook hands with most of the lads (other supporters) and disappeared the fck out of LR.
That's the first time ever I've not stayed to applaud the players, I don't even know if they came back out.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

atmosphere at end of match on 19:10 - May 12 with 1609 viewsessextaxiboy

atmosphere at end of match on 18:37 - May 12 by ted_hendrix

I shook hands with most of the lads (other supporters) and disappeared the fck out of LR.
That's the first time ever I've not stayed to applaud the players, I don't even know if they came back out.

I was out before the last players left the pitch . I never leave early but I sure wasnt staying to do overtime .
atmosphere at end of match on 19:17 - May 12 with 1560 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Watched the morons run on the pitch as I left, I stayed till the final whistle but didn't hang around afterwards. Shît game and ŵank atmosphere.
atmosphere at end of match on 19:24 - May 12 with 1521 viewstiberiuskirk

It is the first time since i've being going to Loftus Rd ( 1973/74 ) that the crowd have left like that. The majority have always stayed to see the players, in the old days come out into the directors box, and more recent years do a thank you lap of the pitch, be it league winners, promotion, relegation, and nothing seasons, fans have stayed behind, but today 90 % were gone in minutes, the rest very quickly after, if the players did come out it would have been to one man and his dog who would have wondered in by mistake !!...... All very sad, sums up the whole f - ing season, mess on and off the pitch.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeearrrd !!

atmosphere at end of match on 19:31 - May 12 with 1472 viewsAgedR

It was my son's 10th birthday and he got to stand in the goal after the game.

I do hope we won't keep up this sanctimonious toss next season.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

atmosphere at end of match on 20:23 - May 12 with 1290 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

atmosphere at end of match on 18:02 - May 12 by DieByYourSide

Looked like a few dickheads trying to get at the Newcastle fans (even though they were in the upper tier). Might've been trying to get at the players but they ran down the tunnel, not for the first time, apparently a few were chucking things at the Newcastle fans.

Pretty small time really roll on next year.

Didn't see our lot chucking things at their fans but did witness one of their lot throw coins at our fans below on three occasions. The one in the grey shirt who bared his ar*e to us. I have photo evidence. Reported to three senior stewards but doubt they will follow it up.
atmosphere at end of match on 20:29 - May 12 with 1242 viewstiberiuskirk

stewards very slow to react to it all, made goldrange look good !!

Beeeeeeeeeeeeearrrd !!

atmosphere at end of match on 21:19 - May 12 with 1096 viewstiberiuskirk

Hearing club were quite taken back that no one stayed to see the players, message to dressing room that walk round was cancelled. Message delivered then !!

Beeeeeeeeeeeeearrrd !!

atmosphere at end of match on 21:33 - May 12 with 1041 viewsroleybirkin

atmosphere at end of match on 21:19 - May 12 by tiberiuskirk

Hearing club were quite taken back that no one stayed to see the players, message to dressing room that walk round was cancelled. Message delivered then !!

I have to be honest Tiberius (Is that really your name as a bit Terrell Forbes like!) that best fans left. Not sure people were in the right frame of mind to applaud.
atmosphere at end of match on 21:34 - May 12 with 1027 viewstiberiuskirk

atmosphere at end of match on 21:33 - May 12 by roleybirkin

I have to be honest Tiberius (Is that really your name as a bit Terrell Forbes like!) that best fans left. Not sure people were in the right frame of mind to applaud.

I wanted to boooooo !!

Beeeeeeeeeeeeearrrd !!

atmosphere at end of match on 21:41 - May 12 with 979 viewsHayesender

Left on 78 minutes. Just back in

Poll: Shamima Beghum

atmosphere at end of match on 21:44 - May 12 with 953 viewsTacticalR

atmosphere at end of match on 20:23 - May 12 by Sudbury_Hill_R

Didn't see our lot chucking things at their fans but did witness one of their lot throw coins at our fans below on three occasions. The one in the grey shirt who bared his ar*e to us. I have photo evidence. Reported to three senior stewards but doubt they will follow it up.

They have ar*se recognition software.

Air hostess clique

atmosphere at end of match on 21:58 - May 12 with 874 viewsHollowayRanger

lap of honour!

they really should have done a lap of shame

i left as soon as the players left the field

no way i was staying

thanks Tony and co for trying to live the dream

thanks hill derry mackie onouha remy townsend and one or two others for at least trying

but for rest i have nothing to say as they achived next to nothing apart from leaving me with the feeling that never has a team paid so well offered and given so little back in return

trying to name 5 hero's or even 5 id say thank you to ???

hill derry nelsen remy townsend

5 id like to see in plaster

ceaser green samba ferdinand boswinga granero diakite mbia barton park toilett zamorra bothroyd all of those have been massive disapointments

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

atmosphere at end of match on 22:10 - May 12 with 836 viewsGloryHunter

The atmosphere was light drizzle, following heavier spells of rain throughout the second half, with a marked drop in temperature - down to around 12C I'd say. Wind moderate south-westerly. There was nothing to get us jumping around to warm up, and very little huddling together in comradely warmth - not in LU, anyway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024