Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What are they thinking? 15:10 - Mar 13 with 4289 viewsSnipper

Monday April 1st will be even more interesting now. Chelsea vs Man Utd replay now 12:30.

The old bill must be mad.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
What are they thinking? on 17:49 - Mar 13 with 1186 viewsbishom

What are they thinking? on 16:12 - Mar 13 by wombat

think you can pretty much say most of the pubs in hammersmith will be shut that day on police orders if it does go ahead.

ouch

they will prob make us KO at midnight knowing sky

Last season started drinking at Hammersmith and thought I'd do a bit of a pub crawl down the Fulham Palace Rd. I wasn't wearing colours and well behaved but couldn't get a beer after The Duke Of Cornwall. Even the Old Suffolk Punch wouldn't serve anyone who wasn't a paid up Fulham fan and that use to be a Rangers boozer. So I think this year I'll drink around The Bush and tube down around KO time.

Bishom

What are they thinking? on 18:05 - Mar 13 with 1151 viewsNathanNI

Just saw this... Can't see anything but a bit of trouble before our game, overtime bill for that day is going to be excessive to say the least,
What are they thinking? on 18:07 - Mar 13 with 1148 viewsted_hendrix

Permission to moan Chairman.

Buying a ST is a risk but one we take every year, every January I book two holidays (why not I work hard enough) but anyway every January after I've booked and paid for my holidays I start shitting meself hoping and praying that our fixture list doesn't get fcked over, its bad enough with the 4.00 pm KOs on a Sunday but never mind old silly bolox football fan will keep turning up like a robotic bloody dork.
What other entertainment business is there whereby you pay for your entertainment up front nine bleeding Months in advance only to be told that the entertainment dates that you've been given have been changed to suit some cnt and his swivelling multi directional camera.

Anyway Smegma, sort them bloody trains out, like I give a fck about the trains I'll be driving to the game that day alongside 54 million other motorists and the caravan club of Great fcking Britain.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

What are they thinking? on 18:12 - Mar 13 with 1134 viewsbobby

its bad timing
means they may field weakened teams in the games with southampton and sunderland

http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

What are they thinking? on 18:22 - Mar 13 with 1113 viewssmegma

What are they thinking? on 18:07 - Mar 13 by ted_hendrix

Permission to moan Chairman.

Buying a ST is a risk but one we take every year, every January I book two holidays (why not I work hard enough) but anyway every January after I've booked and paid for my holidays I start shitting meself hoping and praying that our fixture list doesn't get fcked over, its bad enough with the 4.00 pm KOs on a Sunday but never mind old silly bolox football fan will keep turning up like a robotic bloody dork.
What other entertainment business is there whereby you pay for your entertainment up front nine bleeding Months in advance only to be told that the entertainment dates that you've been given have been changed to suit some cnt and his swivelling multi directional camera.

Anyway Smegma, sort them bloody trains out, like I give a fck about the trains I'll be driving to the game that day alongside 54 million other motorists and the caravan club of Great fcking Britain.

Snipper and JohnJo1 can sort the bleeding trains out. I'm station staff !!
What are they thinking? on 18:24 - Mar 13 with 1110 viewsted_hendrix

What are they thinking? on 18:22 - Mar 13 by smegma

Snipper and JohnJo1 can sort the bleeding trains out. I'm station staff !!

Johns of sick again, It's his arm
(lol)

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

What are they thinking? on 18:48 - Mar 13 with 1066 viewswombat

What are they thinking? on 18:24 - Mar 13 by ted_hendrix

Johns of sick again, It's his arm
(lol)

He was struggling holding that fag at half time ted

Poll: which is your favouite foot

What are they thinking? on 19:02 - Mar 13 with 1045 viewsToast_R

Booze Britain Bankholiday special. "Stand ya Graand"

Booze Britain Bankholiday Special "Plastic glasses with Plastic Arses"
Login to get fewer ads

What are they thinking? on 20:56 - Mar 13 with 974 viewsderbyhoop

Even if it goes to extra time and penalties, it will be over by 3:30. Our game doesn't kick off until 8pm. I'm not sure why people think there will be trouble. There's not going to be that much of an overlap but the police are going to have a busy day.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky

What are they thinking? on 21:19 - Mar 13 with 955 viewsNathanNI

Not expecting all out war but there's definitely potential for bit. Our game may KO at 8 but its daft to think there won't be plenty of rangers in the pubs from early on.
What are they thinking? on 21:40 - Mar 13 with 948 viewsBushRangerW12

What are they thinking? on 17:35 - Mar 13 by GetMeRangers

Will have two sons who will be gutted. One has to sing as a chorister on the Sunday and was looking forward to his first away game of the season.... let alone train tickets from Gloucester... nightmare

I predict a riot!

The Bush Ranger

What are they thinking? on 21:53 - Mar 13 with 915 viewssmegma

What are they thinking? on 20:56 - Mar 13 by derbyhoop

Even if it goes to extra time and penalties, it will be over by 3:30. Our game doesn't kick off until 8pm. I'm not sure why people think there will be trouble. There's not going to be that much of an overlap but the police are going to have a busy day.

Chelsea v Brentford kicked off at a similar time and there was trouble at Fulham Broadway, Hammersmith and on a Piccadilly Line train to Heathrow some hours after it finished.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
What are they thinking? on 22:18 - Mar 13 with 888 viewsGloryHunter

What are they thinking? on 17:26 - Mar 13 by Northernr

I think it will all be fine.

Are you on drugs?
What are they thinking? on 12:37 - Mar 14 with 792 viewsQPunkR

What are they thinking? on 20:56 - Mar 13 by derbyhoop

You don't think there'll be Rangers drinking around the regions from earlier in the day and Chelscum drinking in the hours after their game then?

QPR - "shit but local"

What are they thinking? on 13:54 - Mar 14 with 754 viewsJonDoeman

Police fear fan chaos as Chelsea's FA Cup replay means all three west London clubs will be together on Easter Monday

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2293138/Chelseas-FA-Cup-replay
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It Is What It Is !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024