Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England's Christian Heritage on decline 15:26 - Dec 12 with 8758 viewsBanned4ever

Christianity especially within England/Wales is in decline the 2011 census shows there a decrease of 13% what is very alarming when you consider the Influx of Christians from Eastern Europe and Africa .
Them claiming to be of no religion is up 10% and Islam is up 2% this is between 2001-2011 over 10yr period .
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
England's Christian Heritage on decline on 13:18 - Dec 13 with 1641 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 13:15 - Dec 13 by HK_Dale

I presume you failed said exam, on the basis of your understanding of Islam?

The 1 Christianity exam paper were easy as i went Sunday school but when it got to Islam side it were 2 papers which were kinda Bias aswell hopefully they've changed the structure of that exam so it doesn't faviour those of an other religion

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 13:22 - Dec 13 with 1623 viewsRalphs12

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 13:18 - Dec 13 by DaleAwaydayBot

The 1 Christianity exam paper were easy as i went Sunday school but when it got to Islam side it were 2 papers which were kinda Bias aswell hopefully they've changed the structure of that exam so it doesn't faviour those of an other religion

Obviously it's going to be biased if its a question about Islam you tool!
England's Christian Heritage on decline on 13:22 - Dec 13 with 1622 viewsjudd

Tazzy lad, if you studied French you would expect to actually study French, wouldn't you?

If you wanted to study photography, you'd use a camera.

If you study religion then you study religion, not just christianity and all it's war-mongering, child molesting, disparate polarity and bullshitting nonsense, surely?

Poll: What is it to be then?

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 13:23 - Dec 13 with 1620 viewsHK_Dale

Isn't the point of Religious Education to educate you about other religions. Kids are taught from a very young age about Jesus, Mary and all that 'good' Christian stuff. So it makes sense to focus teaching at a secondary level on Religions kids aren't so familiar with e.g. Islam. The idea being, people understand the practices of other people so they can contribute to a tolerant society, where people aren't judged indiscriminately on the basis of them following a particular faith.
England's Christian Heritage on decline on 13:24 - Dec 13 with 1615 viewsthebackrowhero

Switch your pc off tazbot for 'gods' sake
England's Christian Heritage on decline on 13:25 - Dec 13 with 1592 viewsjudd

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 13:24 - Dec 13 by thebackrowhero

I think you'll need to specify which God please.

Poll: What is it to be then?

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 14:01 - Dec 13 with 1568 viewsBobbyjoe

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 13:24 - Dec 13 by thebackrowhero

political correctness?!!!!!!
England's Christian Heritage on decline on 14:29 - Dec 13 with 1535 viewsthebackrowhero

In a harry hill styleeeeeee which is best.....
Login to get fewer ads

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 14:55 - Dec 13 with 1519 viewsBeefCurtain

B4E are you actually a practising Christian? I get the feeling most of the people who harp on about the decline of Christianity are just anti-muslim.

Everyone's had beef with beef curtain.

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 16:37 - Dec 13 with 1481 viewsDorsetDale

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 12:11 - Dec 13 by DaleAwaydayBot

why though the Qur'an is the book of evil why do you think these terrorist are blowing themselves up in the name of that book, that book caused 9/11 and the hate in Israel and many other nasty things if that book never existed i think 9/11 would never of happened and we wouldn't be handing our country to them that easy with our government being sh1tbag's afraid to upset the Asian community who are screwing this country out of money and houses what are not rightfully their's, the most people done for Drug Dealing and Prostitution are Asian FACT

No idea where you get your info from but you need to start looking elsewhere and at least get an understanding of investigative journalism, something sadly lacking in the majority of mainsream media.

http://www.911truth.org/

http://www.journalof911studies.com/beginners.html

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 16:39 - Dec 13 with 1476 viewsColDale

are you sure it wasn't an application form for Tescos?
England's Christian Heritage on decline on 19:54 - Dec 13 with 1432 viewsBeefCurtain

This could be another biggie...brace yourself people.

Everyone's had beef with beef curtain.

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 20:04 - Dec 13 with 1423 viewsdownunder

There will be more Religious Education on this thread, than in a years schooling. Keep it going, hopefully Tazbot will read and learn.
England's Christian Heritage on decline on 20:17 - Dec 13 with 1409 viewsDaley_Lama

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 13:12 - Dec 13 by DaleAwaydayBot

No because RE wasn't my strong point in school even though the exam paper were more in there faviour which were very Bias

What subjects WERE your strong points at school Taz?

Just so we can all be ready for your expertise when such subjects come up.

Poll: DF in or out

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 20:50 - Dec 13 with 1395 viewsBanned4ever

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 14:55 - Dec 13 by BeefCurtain

B4E are you actually a practising Christian? I get the feeling most of the people who harp on about the decline of Christianity are just anti-muslim.

Yes im a christian and see islam no different to any faith that not chistian
But im against extremist islamics who want to improment sharia law as state law in this country.
England's Christian Heritage on decline on 20:54 - Dec 13 with 1391 viewsBobbyjoe

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 20:17 - Dec 13 by Daley_Lama

What subjects WERE your strong points at school Taz?

Just so we can all be ready for your expertise when such subjects come up.

Well, I think we can rule out geography.
England's Christian Heritage on decline on 21:12 - Dec 13 with 1376 viewsRotherhamDale

Had a beautiful curry the other week from Milnrow balti. Marvellous it was.

Lovely people, shut up Taz you ignorant Mighty Scouser.

Possession with progression.

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 21:18 - Dec 13 with 1367 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 21:12 - Dec 13 by RotherhamDale

Had a beautiful curry the other week from Milnrow balti. Marvellous it was.

Lovely people, shut up Taz you ignorant Mighty Scouser.

Shocking no way a a Southern Yorkshireman has called me a scouser i'm offended

My key subjects

Were Art & Media so then if my art dream failed which it did i had something to fall back on which were Media and that shows how long I've had it planned out

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 21:30 - Dec 13 with 1358 viewsDaley_Lama

Art is something you should never give up if it is your passion.

You could emulate former England Wicket Keeper Jack Russell who now makes a healthy living painting cricket grounds from the boundary.

You could do the same for football grounds, in a few years owning your own Tazzy could be very expensive yet ultimately desirable.

Poll: DF in or out

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 21:36 - Dec 13 with 1346 viewsD_Alien

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 21:30 - Dec 13 by Daley_Lama

Art is something you should never give up if it is your passion.

You could emulate former England Wicket Keeper Jack Russell who now makes a healthy living painting cricket grounds from the boundary.

You could do the same for football grounds, in a few years owning your own Tazzy could be very expensive yet ultimately desirable.

Someone's beaten him to it

http://watermelonlover32.deviantart.com/art/Drawing-With-Tazzy-324348346

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 21:45 - Dec 13 with 1323 viewsBobbyjoe

Ars longa, vita brevis.
England's Christian Heritage on decline on 22:06 - Dec 13 with 1312 viewsShun

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 20:54 - Dec 13 by Bobbyjoe

Well, I think we can rule out geography.

Or English.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024