Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
winge fest 22:37 - Nov 13 with 4105 viewsBanned4ever

Your like a bunch of girls your Rochdale and will av a abad game now and then
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
winge fest on 22:38 - Nov 13 with 4025 viewsMoonyDale

If you had seen how bad we were tonight you would be moaning on our behalf....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

winge fest on 22:40 - Nov 13 with 4004 viewspearlstreet1

Correct we can't win every game, give them a break for god sake.
winge fest on 22:42 - Nov 13 with 3987 viewsolympicdale

in english please B4E

Life is a game of fate.

winge fest on 22:43 - Nov 13 with 3986 viewsMoonyDale

winge fest on 22:40 - Nov 13 by pearlstreet1

Correct we can't win every game, give them a break for god sake.

Where you there? if so were you happy with the performance?

winge fest on 23:12 - Nov 13 with 3922 viewsBlueDutch

Whinge .. Tonight we were dire (admittedly with 10 men as Cav appeared again) and didn't force there keeper into a worth while save in the second half. I wouldn't mind but Morecambe were nearly as bad. We maybe 6th but I am sorry to say we won't be anywhere near come May unless Mr C stops playing his favourites. Rafferty must be pig sick not to catch after the home form shown this season. First sub 1000 crowd for a while is on the way if it carries on much longer.

upthedale.nl

winge fest on 23:16 - Nov 13 with 3891 viewssweetcorn

winge fest on 22:43 - Nov 13 by MoonyDale

Where you there? if so were you happy with the performance?

I was there and no i wasn't happy with the performance, but I dont come on here moaning like a spoilt child, your comment on the other thread made me laugh "i'm not one for knee jerk reactions" I'm willing to bet that you've called you've come on here moaning like a stupid c**t after 80% of our losses.

The bad performances are part of being a rochdale fan, on our resources we cant expect to steam roll every team that comes spotland, i seem to remember a season where we didnt win much at home under hillcroft, but still made the play-offs.

You wanna get off the players backs, they're not machines.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

winge fest on 23:16 - Nov 13 with 3885 viewsTVOS1907

winge fest on 23:12 - Nov 13 by BlueDutch

Whinge .. Tonight we were dire (admittedly with 10 men as Cav appeared again) and didn't force there keeper into a worth while save in the second half. I wouldn't mind but Morecambe were nearly as bad. We maybe 6th but I am sorry to say we won't be anywhere near come May unless Mr C stops playing his favourites. Rafferty must be pig sick not to catch after the home form shown this season. First sub 1000 crowd for a while is on the way if it carries on much longer.

EDIT: Double post

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

winge fest on 23:16 - Nov 13 with 3885 viewsTVOS1907

Cavanagh was no worse than any of the other poor performers tonight.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

winge fest on 23:21 - Nov 13 with 3861 viewsnordenblue

Poor comment about Cav he was no worse than any other player tonight and by all accounts been decent the last few games,but lets pick on him now joey t has been shipped out!!Not his biggest fan either but lets continually get on his back that will improve him and the team no end?
winge fest on 23:24 - Nov 13 with 3845 viewsMoonyDale

Glad to see that you follow my posts with such interest.

winge fest on 23:27 - Nov 13 with 3828 viewsBlueDutch

winge fest on 23:21 - Nov 13 by nordenblue

Poor comment about Cav he was no worse than any other player tonight and by all accounts been decent the last few games,but lets pick on him now joey t has been shipped out!!Not his biggest fan either but lets continually get on his back that will improve him and the team no end?

Well I guess if you do nowt you can't be called. We shouldn't need to get on his back because he shouldn't be near the pitch on a match day when the likes of Rafferty and Puterill are on the bench, who at least put effort in when they are on the pitch. But you are right, its not Cavanaghs fault, so I will lay off him.

upthedale.nl

winge fest on 00:10 - Nov 14 with 3683 viewsjoecooke

Or the odd good un

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

winge fest on 07:10 - Nov 14 with 3607 viewsnordenblue

winge fest on 23:27 - Nov 13 by BlueDutch

Well I guess if you do nowt you can't be called. We shouldn't need to get on his back because he shouldn't be near the pitch on a match day when the likes of Rafferty and Puterill are on the bench, who at least put effort in when they are on the pitch. But you are right, its not Cavanaghs fault, so I will lay off him.

So you'd play Rafferty or Puterill in centre mid then you're saying,this gets better!!!Why don't we all say how shit Josh played last night as he did nothing only pick the ball out the net,its ridiculous to pick any one playing when such a poor team performance was on view
winge fest on 09:14 - Nov 14 with 3523 viewsceme_ender

winge fest on 00:10 - Nov 14 by joecooke

Or the odd good un

Yeh, while we're on the subject of home records, after that defeat we went 50 unbeaten at home culminating in two promotions including the league one title.only ended by west brom and a peshcisolido hat-trick. Good times.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024