Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SWP 22:38 - Oct 1 with 759 viewsLewes_r

Why

that has got to be it for him surely
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

SWP on 22:42 - Oct 1 with 738 viewsBklynRanger

SWP has recently done quite an effective job of breaking up play against the big teams.

So obviously against West Ham it made a lot of sense to play him - in fact the only teams he shouldn't play against are Ryman Prem or below - in those cases he should start but go off after 88 minutes to allow Hoilett a kick.
SWP on 22:43 - Oct 1 with 736 viewsBrazilNutR

I actually thought he was the only positive from the first half...a great cross for Zamora to put a mile over, and a great ball across for Cisse, who didn't get on the end of it..and thought the defender who tripped him was lucky to not get booked... I thought he was much better than Park first half...
SWP on 22:45 - Oct 1 with 722 viewsfakekerby

Swp and M'Bia were the only two decent players in the first half.

We can't play both Park and SWP at home - it's far too defensive. One of them plus one of Adel/Hoilett please.
SWP on 22:50 - Oct 1 with 698 viewsHoopza_Lawski

SWP on 22:45 - Oct 1 by fakekerby

We can't play both Park and SWP at home - it's far too defensive. One of them plus one of Adel/Hoilett please.

agreed.
SWP on 22:53 - Oct 1 with 685 viewsmoontheloon

SWP on 22:50 - Oct 1 by Hoopza_Lawski

agreed.

thought he had a reasonable game.More worried that Cisse doesnt jump for anything and Park might as well not been playing.
SWP on 22:55 - Oct 1 with 662 viewsJamie

SWP on 22:45 - Oct 1 by fakekerby

+1.

Decent first half.
SWP on 22:56 - Oct 1 with 656 viewsLewes_r

Im struggling to see why he's on the pitch (at home) with the likes of Adel and mackie on the Bench
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

SWP on 22:57 - Oct 1 with 643 viewsCHUBBS

SWP on 22:43 - Oct 1 by BrazilNutR

I actually thought he was the only positive from the first half...a great cross for Zamora to put a mile over, and a great ball across for Cisse, who didn't get on the end of it..and thought the defender who tripped him was lucky to not get booked... I thought he was much better than Park first half...

This
He was one of our better players which says all you need to know about our 1st half performance.
Login to get fewer ads

SWP on 23:01 - Oct 1 with 622 viewsShotKneesHoop

Hughes has bought players that aren't as good as the Championship ones.

Taraabt, Mackie, Hill far, far better than SWP, Hoilet, Nelson, Onuaha, Park.

We had a team once, now we don't, just not the same effort.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

SWP on 23:02 - Oct 1 with 615 viewsCambsHoop

I'm no SWP fan, but there are at least half a dozen players who played worse than him tonight, including Park, Faulin, and Cisse, not to mention that idiot Diakite.
SWP on 23:04 - Oct 1 with 593 viewsLewes_r

SWP on 23:02 - Oct 1 by CambsHoop

I'm no SWP fan, but there are at least half a dozen players who played worse than him tonight, including Park, Faulin, and Cisse, not to mention that idiot Diakite.

I thought bringing him off for Adel was a great move personally.. he just doesnt drive our team forwards and if he's just there for defensive cover at home then we are fcked

SWP on 23:05 - Oct 1 with 584 viewskropotkin41

SWP on 23:01 - Oct 1 by ShotKneesHoop

Hughes has bought players that aren't as good as the Championship ones.

Taraabt, Mackie, Hill far, far better than SWP, Hoilet, Nelson, Onuaha, Park.

We had a team once, now we don't, just not the same effort.

We had a team once! Man, we did have a team didn't we? I have never before or since bought in so thoroughly to the idea that professional footballers might be playing for the club, the fans and the shirt.

We shall be lucky if we ever see the like of that team again.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

SWP on 23:08 - Oct 1 with 564 viewsMelakaRanger

SWP - never rated him and I still dont

Hes part if our problem not part of our solution
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024