Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR+ 19:51 - Oct 22 with 886 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Any of you world travellers able to buy a pass?

If so, from what country?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR+ on 20:02 - Oct 22 with 819 viewsBklynRanger

Ah just posted the same thing. Oh dear.
QPR+ on 21:58 - Oct 22 with 670 viewscolinallcars

I was OK with Germany
QPR+ on 22:15 - Oct 22 with 617 viewsDylanP

QPR+ is really bad value this season. The price has gone up time and time again so that it is now more expensive than any of the premium streaming services in spite of the fact that it is just one game a week, sometimes two.

And then, of the 11 league games played so far this year, 5 games have been blocked (and I've had to watch them on one of the streaming services that I also pay for). That is close to half the games. Oh, and the service didn't work for one game early in the season. And it doesn't help that the games themselves have been absolute crap.

I cannot see myself paying for the service again next year; it just isn't worth it.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

QPR+ on 10:54 - Oct 23 with 442 viewsBoston

Buying in the US wasn't a problem, cancelling it was though.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

QPR+ on 15:17 - Oct 23 with 372 viewsThaiHoop

Works fine over here in the land of smiles!
QPR+ on 15:46 - Oct 23 with 314 viewsQPROslo

QPR+ on 15:17 - Oct 23 by ThaiHoop

Works fine over here in the land of smiles!

Apart from a lot of sound problems this season. For me at best it sounds like Tyler and Sinton are whispering.
QPR+ on 15:52 - Oct 23 with 301 viewsDaBurgh

QPR+ on 22:15 - Oct 22 by DylanP

QPR+ is really bad value this season. The price has gone up time and time again so that it is now more expensive than any of the premium streaming services in spite of the fact that it is just one game a week, sometimes two.

And then, of the 11 league games played so far this year, 5 games have been blocked (and I've had to watch them on one of the streaming services that I also pay for). That is close to half the games. Oh, and the service didn't work for one game early in the season. And it doesn't help that the games themselves have been absolute crap.

I cannot see myself paying for the service again next year; it just isn't worth it.

Well I thought it was going to be with all the sky coverage, but with me vpn'ing from Andorra or Mongolia I haven't missed a minute of this seasons 'excitement'. Only problem as said by qproslo is sound issues. Also my subscription price is also the same as last year, and I think the year before as well.
QPR+ on 16:47 - Oct 23 with 239 viewsderbyhoop

I got mine from France.
Now £180 for annual. With so many games on Sky, it's less attractive than 2 years ago.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024