Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are you Madsen? 17:19 - Oct 19 with 13392 viewsJevlar

Well I am after that. Hate to scapegoat a player, but I’ve made more effort on the toilet than he did in that entire match.

Pathetic and powderpuff
Are you Madsen? on 17:24 - Oct 19 with 6380 viewspaulparker

Beyond awful
Always out of position , always let’s his man run feee, gutless
The money we wasted on him would have been better spent on Hayden

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Are you Madsen? on 17:27 - Oct 19 with 6343 viewsPetros

I think he may be worse than Dozzell. That can’t be right. Can it?
Are you Madsen? on 17:28 - Oct 19 with 6324 viewsJevlar

Are you Madsen? on 17:24 - Oct 19 by paulparker

Beyond awful
Always out of position , always let’s his man run feee, gutless
The money we wasted on him would have been better spent on Hayden

Morgan Fox was responsible for their two goals and yet I’m thinking he arguably played better than Madsen!
Are you Madsen? on 17:28 - Oct 19 with 6314 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Much bigger problems than one player.
Are you Madsen? on 17:34 - Oct 19 with 6215 viewsNorthantsHoop

Are you Madsen? on 17:28 - Oct 19 by Jevlar

Morgan Fox was responsible for their two goals and yet I’m thinking he arguably played better than Madsen!

Madsen and Celar what more can you say, it's all a bit downhill isn't it. I suppose at least Madsen scored the equaliser at Luton our only bright spot of the season so far.
Are you Madsen? on 17:35 - Oct 19 with 6206 viewsJevlar

Are you Madsen? on 17:28 - Oct 19 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Much bigger problems than one player.

Agreed but his performance today ground my gears.
Are you Madsen? on 17:55 - Oct 19 with 6005 viewsDamo1962

Are you Madsen? on 17:28 - Oct 19 by Jevlar

😁
Are you Madsen? on 18:00 - Oct 19 with 5962 viewsAngelsone9

I don’t think he touched the ball in the second half?
he hides and so in midfield we’re always one short.
Poor- but we were poor all over the pitch today. We desperately need some to show for the ball and try and dictate play .
Login to get fewer ads

Are you Madsen? on 18:08 - Oct 19 with 5901 viewsParkRoyalR

Are you Madsen? on 18:00 - Oct 19 by Angelsone9

I don’t think he touched the ball in the second half?
he hides and so in midfield we’re always one short.
Poor- but we were poor all over the pitch today. We desperately need some to show for the ball and try and dictate play .

I specifically watched him for last 20mins, he was knackered and hiding, I knew he would be, why didn't Marti?
Are you Madsen? on 18:11 - Oct 19 with 5855 viewsThe_Beast1976

A horrific signing. An absolutely woeful player. Him and Celar the worst players in the squad. Goodness knows who thought he would be a good signing.

The young kid who came on as a sub did more in half an hour than Madsen has done all season.
Are you Madsen? on 18:17 - Oct 19 with 5822 viewsjoolsyp

Who was the young player who came on second half? I thought he did well, didn’t hide and showed for the ball, took it from the central defenders and looked to move it forward.
Are you Madsen? on 18:20 - Oct 19 with 5774 viewsThe_Beast1976

Are you Madsen? on 18:17 - Oct 19 by joolsyp

Who was the young player who came on second half? I thought he did well, didn’t hide and showed for the ball, took it from the central defenders and looked to move it forward.

Precisely what I thought of him. I'd start him on Tuesday
Are you Madsen? on 18:21 - Oct 19 with 5771 viewsStreathamRanger

He does seem to be an awful signing. Just googled it and suggestions are we paid 2 million for him. I think we're a weaker squad than we were at the back end of last season. Hayden and Willock both significantly improve this team. Even Armstrong off the bench might cause some chaos (Smyth was total garbage today). This lot just look totally lost and like they're really not enjoying their football. Look at the staring 11 v Birmingham when Dunne scored his wonder goal. That's a better team than what we've got at the moment apart from Begovic.

Marti is going to have to rethink the tactics. Fox cost us the game today but we also didn't have a single player who stood out. Neither did Portsmouth yet we managed to basically gift them the game. I'm just hoping that Chair can get going again and rescue us.
[Post edited 19 Oct 18:26]
Are you Madsen? on 18:28 - Oct 19 with 5688 viewsted_hendrix

Are you Madsen? on 18:21 - Oct 19 by StreathamRanger

He does seem to be an awful signing. Just googled it and suggestions are we paid 2 million for him. I think we're a weaker squad than we were at the back end of last season. Hayden and Willock both significantly improve this team. Even Armstrong off the bench might cause some chaos (Smyth was total garbage today). This lot just look totally lost and like they're really not enjoying their football. Look at the staring 11 v Birmingham when Dunne scored his wonder goal. That's a better team than what we've got at the moment apart from Begovic.

Marti is going to have to rethink the tactics. Fox cost us the game today but we also didn't have a single player who stood out. Neither did Portsmouth yet we managed to basically gift them the game. I'm just hoping that Chair can get going again and rescue us.
[Post edited 19 Oct 18:26]

This Is after a two week fixture break giving us and all other teams the opportunity to 'Iron out' our failings over the last 8-9 weeks.

I honestly believe we are getting worse.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Are you Madsen? on 18:33 - Oct 19 with 5620 viewsDamo1962

Are you Madsen? on 18:08 - Oct 19 by ParkRoyalR

I specifically watched him for last 20mins, he was knackered and hiding, I knew he would be, why didn't Marti?

Because like the players...he isn't as good as a lot will have you believe. Think some are so desperate for MC to succeed...they miss his flaws. It's his first full season in this country and he is as good as we are probably going to get...but he needs to start learning quickly. I'm m not expecting any miracles this season, just not being so easy to beat would do me. And a home win would be nice.
Are you Madsen? on 18:35 - Oct 19 with 5611 viewsHammersmithR

He literally offers nothing to the team. He doesn’t demand the ball or control the midfield. He is so bad. He is not good enough for this level of football. He’s on some mad 4 year contract or something. Another one we are now stuck with for years.
Are you Madsen? on 18:38 - Oct 19 with 5587 viewsStreathamRanger

Are you Madsen? on 18:28 - Oct 19 by ted_hendrix

This Is after a two week fixture break giving us and all other teams the opportunity to 'Iron out' our failings over the last 8-9 weeks.

I honestly believe we are getting worse.

Yep. It was alarming how bad we were when they've had two weeks to prepare to play the only team in the league who might actually be worse than us on current form. Watching the warm up, the intensity looked good. Some nice finishing and pacey drills. Aside from the opening 10 minutes of the second half we showed almost no intensity throughout the whole game.
Are you Madsen? on 18:54 - Oct 19 with 5396 viewsBlackCrowe

A bigger concern than his performace is that he wasn't subbed.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Are you Madsen? on 18:57 - Oct 19 with 5341 viewsThe_Beast1976

Are you Madsen? on 18:54 - Oct 19 by BlackCrowe

I agree. I would have hauled him off at half time. Surely he can't be in the team again for the foreseeable. If he is then we aren in big, big trouble
Are you Madsen? on 19:00 - Oct 19 with 5324 viewsStreathamRanger

Are you Madsen? on 18:54 - Oct 19 by BlackCrowe

Varane surely starts on Tuesday. He's also been poor but should give us a bit more physicality in the middle of the pitch.
Are you Madsen? on 19:11 - Oct 19 with 5252 viewsVancouverHoop

Half the QPR players on the pitch today weren't with us last season. That's not an excuse merely an observation, but no footballer is just 'Plug-in-and-Play.' We've also a manager with less than half a season behind him at this level, and a CEO who's barely old enough to shave. Only us fans are a constant.

These first matches were always going to be a bumpy ride. Unfortunately, though the wheels haven't fallen off yet, they're certainly wobbling a fair bit. Personally I don't think the two early international breaks have helped at all. It's more than halfway through October and we've yet to complete a quarter of our schedule. Footballers need games, not two weeks to think about a three game losing streak.
Are you Madsen? on 19:17 - Oct 19 with 5180 viewsHunterhoop

Madsen is a charlatan and a coward.
Are you Madsen? on 19:41 - Oct 19 with 5001 viewsNortholt_Rs

Are you Madsen? on 18:17 - Oct 19 by joolsyp

Kieron Morgan

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Are you Madsen? on 19:45 - Oct 19 with 4972 viewsHunterhoop

Quite. He put Madsen to shame. Only one of them trying to control the park and put their foot on it.
Are you Madsen? on 19:46 - Oct 19 with 4960 viewsNortholt_Rs

He’s truly gash. How did Cifuentes leave him on the pitch for the full 96 minutes but take Field off? We had zero midfield and he’s a major part of that problem. Coming away from the ground I felt like today is a watershed moment for our club…..it was an abysmal performance against a poor side. Full ground but the crowd was deathly quiet throughout the game. The boos at the end told their own story. Miserable day all round. Utter dogshite.
[Post edited 19 Oct 19:47]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024