Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread 16:23 - Sep 12 with 58105 viewsDaBurgh

This international break week seems to have lasted a ridiculously long time. I guess because we finished on a high. Going on a late summer week's holiday on Saturday to Cap d'Agde on the French Mediterranean coast. Apparently it has a reputation of being the nudist, hedonistic capital of France, not only the beaches but some restaurants also are 'clothing optional'.
Hopefully I can watch the game before we go out for a meal, the evenings are getting a bit chilly so I'm hoping that I won't be put of my dim sum by some fat couple in thongs.
2 - 1 Rangers. Anderson and Cook.
[Post edited 12 Sep 16:58]
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 09:26 - Sep 15 with 2016 viewsQPunkR

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 08:20 - Sep 15 by davman

The inability to hold possession for any length of time or number if passes.

The inability to create any clear cut chances.

The inability to shackle their main (only?) creative outlet.

The two Danes.

The inability to break the press due to having an ineffective midfield.

The inability to make the ball stick up top - Weds did a job on Frey reminding us that we can be easy to defend against.

....but all that said, WE GOT A POINT AWAY FROMM HOME,so not a disaster.

We WERE awful though (just my opinion though...).

Very much agree with this. Of course we’re all elated at equalising with the last kick of the game, but it doesn’t make you a doom merchant to state that we were pitiful for at least 90% of that game and really didn’t deserve anything out of it

QPR - "shit but local"

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 09:42 - Sep 15 with 1920 viewsBurnleyhoop

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 21:02 - Sep 14 by gazza1

What was 'awful' about the performance??

1. Did you watch the game?
2. Read the room mate.

In fairness it was a bit of a cobbled together line up with a slightly bizarre 5 man midfield seemingly derived from using our dusted down tombola selection device.

We put it behind us and move on, but we do need Chair and JCS in the team before we can truly make some genuine progress.

I like Anderson, but he wasn’t ready to go straight back in yesterday and he had a stinker.
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 10:41 - Sep 15 with 1684 viewsstevec

I’ve watched that goal ten times now and I’ve come to the conclusion that Alfie had a spare ball he dropped out of his pocket and the real ball is still in the 18 yard box somewhere
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 11:17 - Sep 15 with 1563 viewsjoe90

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 20:22 - Sep 14 by E17hoop

The best view of today's equaliser:

It looks like he picks the ball up with his back to goal, turns and pokes it in, it’s actually pretty decent considering the chaos, really not a bad bit of composure.
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 11:43 - Sep 15 with 1531 viewsSydneyRs

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 11:51 - Sep 15 with 1491 viewsflynnbo

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 19:24 - Sep 14 by dmm

He's like a kid on Christmas morning!

That is absolutely wonderful. So happy for him.
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 12:45 - Sep 15 with 1309 viewsSydneyRs

😂😂😂
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 13:32 - Sep 15 with 1178 viewsflynnbo

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 12:45 - Sep 15 by SydneyRs

😂😂😂

Can just imagine the VAR guys having a field day with it.
Login to get fewer ads

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 13:59 - Sep 15 with 1073 viewsSydneyRs

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 13:32 - Sep 15 by flynnbo

Can just imagine the VAR guys having a field day with it.

They would still be reviewing it now.
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:21 - Sep 15 with 889 viewsHayesender

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 16:58 - Sep 14 by johncharles

Anyone left when Wednesday scored ?

Unfortunately I did. Not because I wanted to, but we were on the 18.00 train back to St Pancras, and i didn't really wanna miss it. Just as well, as I didn't get in my door till gone 11.30.

Heard a really loud cheer as we were speed walking to get the tram and said "fck sake, that's 2-0", only for a police officer to say to me, "nope, that sounds like your fans".

Thankfully he was correct

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024