Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you could be any animal for a day .... 10:42 - Sep 4 with 1161 viewsconnell10

....what it be ? I'd go for a gibbon , I'd climb on top of the Loftus Road stand and watch a game , whilst eating a big bag of monkey nuts!! How long is it until our next game?????

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

If you could be any animal for a day .... on 10:45 - Sep 4 with 1134 viewsBrianMcCarthy

If I had the wings of a Sparrow,
If had the arse of a Crow,
I'd fly over Chelsea tomorrow
And shit on those bastards below.

Shit on, oh shit on, oh shit on the bastards below...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

If you could be any animal for a day .... on 15:22 - Sep 4 with 956 viewsMrSheen

If you could be any animal for a day .... on 10:45 - Sep 4 by BrianMcCarthy

If I had the wings of a Sparrow,
If had the arse of a Crow,
I'd fly over Chelsea tomorrow
And shit on those bastards below.

Shit on, oh shit on, oh shit on the bastards below...

The lifestyle of a crocodile appeals. The lizard metabolism means you only have to eat every three or four days, otherwise a gentle swim then sleep it off the rest of the day.
If you could be any animal for a day .... on 15:24 - Sep 4 with 949 viewscolinallcars

The oldest joke ever - I'd be a giraffe, then I could watch QPR for nothing.
If you could be any animal for a day .... on 15:44 - Sep 4 with 922 viewsconnell10

If you could be any animal for a day .... on 15:24 - Sep 4 by colinallcars

The oldest joke ever - I'd be a giraffe, then I could watch QPR for nothing.

Like ya angle mate 👍

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

If you could be any animal for a day .... on 16:23 - Sep 4 with 862 viewsBathRanger

About 11 years ago I became a squirrel for a day. Got into the QPR v Leicester game for free...
If you could be any animal for a day .... on 16:37 - Sep 4 with 836 viewsA40Bosh

A horse in a Stud Farm.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

If you could be any animal for a day .... on 16:45 - Sep 4 with 821 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Pubic louse on Liz Hurley.
If you could be any animal for a day .... on 21:17 - Sep 4 with 642 viewsSpaceman_P

As a Cat owner, I actually reckon they have the best life, I'd be quite happy to be a cat.... chilling at home, getting stroked, sleeping a lot, getting fed.

If Cat's were humans, they'd be on the dole forever.
Login to get fewer ads

If you could be any animal for a day .... on 21:27 - Sep 4 with 634 viewsSunnyVanGo

If you could be any animal for a day .... on 21:17 - Sep 4 by Spaceman_P

As a Cat owner, I actually reckon they have the best life, I'd be quite happy to be a cat.... chilling at home, getting stroked, sleeping a lot, getting fed.

If Cat's were humans, they'd be on the dole forever.

Otter

I would love to be able to swim, dive, gallop and hunt like an otter.
Whiskers, claws, tail rudder, nose, eyes and teeth. Yeah. The lot.

I quite like fish too.
If you could be any animal for a day .... on 21:45 - Sep 4 with 595 viewsLblock

The one from The Muppets

Great drummer.....

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

If you could be any animal for a day .... on 08:26 - Sep 5 with 509 viewsLoftgirl

A sloth. Since I retired, I'm almost there.
If you could be any animal for a day .... on 08:40 - Sep 5 with 501 viewsMaggsinho

A cat so I can curl up and sleep all day.
If you could be any animal for a day .... on 10:16 - Sep 5 with 446 viewsCateLeBonR

A duck fits the bill for me. They can fly as high as 21000 feet at speeds of up to 60mph, dive as deep as 240 feet, swim without getting wet, go to the pub, walk, dance, lay eggs, they can see things near and far simultaneously, they have abstract thoughts and best of all they can poo on Chelsea fans.
If you could be any animal for a day .... on 10:19 - Sep 5 with 426 viewsPlanetHonneywood

If I had to be an animal for a day, then I'd be a goldfish because....err, umm, do you know, I've totally forgotten why!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

If you could be any animal for a day .... on 10:26 - Sep 5 with 416 viewsGaryHaddock

Platypus.

The only animal that both lays eggs and produces milk so you‘d never be short of custard.

This forum has gone mental recently.
[Post edited 5 Sep 10:26]
If you could be any animal for a day .... on 11:04 - Sep 5 with 364 viewsSK_hoops

A skylark from Warren farm.
If you could be any animal for a day .... on 12:17 - Sep 5 with 288 viewsQPunkR

Killer whale. Nothing fcuks with those guys and they have a right sense of humour. They play at pissing off great white sharks for fun, turning em upside down!

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024