Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HAPPY ENDING Luton away from the oak end home end 16:04 - Sep 2 with 4934 viewsenfieldargh

apologise if posted elsewhere

Happy Ending

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

HAPPY ENDING Luton away from the oak end home end on 16:22 - Sep 2 with 4767 viewsqpr_1968

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

HAPPY ENDING Luton away from the oak end home end on 16:40 - Sep 2 with 4596 viewsJuzzie

I get where he's coming from but it really is decrepit. I think it is possible to have a new stadium that can have charm & atmosphere but there are a lot of regulations in place these days so that doesn't help.

Interesting he chose that game considering both clubs are suffering the same problems, though Luton's is much worse than ours but are now already on a path to a new ground.

Nice to see Robert Elms in the QPR crowd walking back from the game!
HAPPY ENDING Luton away from the oak end home end on 17:41 - Sep 2 with 4207 viewsGhost_on_the_Westway

Robert Elms at about 12:40 into that vid

edit: oops, sorry Juzzie 😂
[Post edited 2 Sep 17:55]
HAPPY ENDING Luton away from the oak end home end on 00:53 - Sep 3 with 3074 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Something that crossed my mind watching his pre game tour of the allys and side streets is how in Gods name is that place going to be emptied safely in case of an emergency etc.
Say there is a terror plot or fire or something I would not fancy my chances of making it through that crush of humanity in those little streets .
Still fun to watch the QPR fans (excellent ) basically nose to nose with Luton fans with a thin blue line/yellow line seperating them .Not sure all that would fly anywhere else
HAPPY ENDING Luton away from the oak end home end on 03:21 - Sep 3 with 2950 viewsSydneyRs

This was the video I was referring to in the 'Clive' thread. Great stuff.
HAPPY ENDING Luton away from the oak end home end on 08:36 - Sep 3 with 2166 viewsQPunkR

HAPPY ENDING Luton away from the oak end home end on 00:53 - Sep 3 by CLAREMAN1995

Something that crossed my mind watching his pre game tour of the allys and side streets is how in Gods name is that place going to be emptied safely in case of an emergency etc.
Say there is a terror plot or fire or something I would not fancy my chances of making it through that crush of humanity in those little streets .
Still fun to watch the QPR fans (excellent ) basically nose to nose with Luton fans with a thin blue line/yellow line seperating them .Not sure all that would fly anywhere else

Bomb Kenilworth Road? Who'd want to increase it's market value?

QPR - "shit but local"

HAPPY ENDING Luton away from the oak end home end on 16:14 - Sep 3 with 1571 viewscheesy

Thanks for posting.
HAPPY ENDING Luton away from the oak end home end on 17:03 - Sep 3 with 1387 viewsBoston

HAPPY ENDING Luton away from the oak end home end on 00:53 - Sep 3 by CLAREMAN1995

Considering the number of serious incidents between the two sets of supporters, I'm also a little surprised.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

HAPPY ENDING Luton away from the oak end home end on 17:55 - Sep 3 with 1235 viewsJuzzie

HAPPY ENDING Luton away from the oak end home end on 17:03 - Sep 3 by Boston

Considering the number of serious incidents between the two sets of supporters, I'm also a little surprised.

Oh it was great fun in the mid-late 80's being led down alleyways and past multi storey car parks by the police only to get ambushed.
HAPPY ENDING Luton away from the oak end home end on 18:43 - Sep 3 with 1096 viewsBlackCrowe

HAPPY ENDING Luton away from the oak end home end on 16:22 - Sep 2 by qpr_1968

Bloody hell the 'Post Match Press Centre' looks like a committe meeting room in the Vicar of Dibley.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024