Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next 6 games 20:38 - Aug 31 with 1836 viewsQJumpingJack

what do we think....?

Norwich - home - win (3)
Coventry - away - lose (0)
Bristol City - home - draw (1)
Sheffield United - away - lose (0)
Stoke City - home - draw (1)
Blackburn Rovers - away - lose (0)

5 points out of 18? - drifting between mid-table and bottom half?
[Post edited 31 Aug 20:38]
Next 6 games on 20:46 - Aug 31 with 1797 viewsKeithHaynes

Most certainly bottom three with nine points from your predictions from ten games.

That’s absolute relegation form.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Next 6 games on 20:59 - Aug 31 with 1727 viewsonehunglow

Owners have to equate sacking cost with relegation fall on revenue
I fear we are now finished as a force
It's gone and not coming back

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Next 6 games on 21:09 - Aug 31 with 1732 viewsQJumpingJack

Was is the life expectancy of a Championship manager 10-12 months?
18 of the 24 clubs will change their manager this season?

I like Luke. He has potential but he needs help. He can't be getting any help with the current set up as they all lack football experience.
Next 6 games on 21:29 - Aug 31 with 1692 viewsKeithHaynes

Next 6 games on 20:59 - Aug 31 by onehunglow

Luke is working ok, better than Duff.

Next 6 games on 22:29 - Aug 31 with 1590 viewsKeithHaynes

Next 6 games on 20:59 - Aug 31 by onehunglow

There’s a theory, albeit not equitable with supporters that relegation can produce far more profit IF there’s an immediate return.

Next 6 games on 07:02 - Sep 1 with 1406 viewsWhiterockin

Next 6 games on 22:29 - Aug 31 by KeithHaynes

There’s a theory, albeit not equitable with supporters that relegation can produce far more profit IF there’s an immediate return.

The owners seem to have been trying to test that theory for a couple of seasons.
Next 6 games on 08:38 - Sep 1 with 1304 viewsonehunglow

Next 6 games on 21:29 - Aug 31 by KeithHaynes

Luke is working ok, better than Duff.

No,he’s not.
Not for me

Next 6 games on 09:26 - Sep 1 with 1284 viewsmagicdaps10

50 points took the last relegation place last season but that's high to previous seasons.

If you are struggling then it's keeping atleast level with points per game.
I think we can look at minimum 5 points from the games in listed in original post.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

Next 6 games on 12:35 - Sep 1 with 1126 viewsSwans9

Hard run of games we should be aiming for 7 but we shall see. Only plus is we haven't shipped loads of goals. Lowe Yates and no Paterson someone going to have to have a blinder of a season goalscoring wise. I hoping Grimes will get a couple of free kicks and we need deflected or own goals.
Next 6 games on 12:38 - Sep 1 with 1116 viewsKeithHaynes

Next 6 games on 12:35 - Sep 1 by Swans9

Hard run of games we should be aiming for 7 but we shall see. Only plus is we haven't shipped loads of goals. Lowe Yates and no Paterson someone going to have to have a blinder of a season goalscoring wise. I hoping Grimes will get a couple of free kicks and we need deflected or own goals.

So a relegation fight and luck should do it 😉

Next 6 games on 13:28 - Sep 1 with 1024 viewsSwans9

Yates hit post yesterday and the keeper made a good save from him and he set up 2 goals with good flicks. Lucky we didn't give our player to a rival though. We did data research on it.
[Post edited 1 Sep 13:28]
Next 6 games on 15:48 - Sep 1 with 922 viewsFlashberryjack

Norwich - home - (0)
Coventry - away - l (0)
Bristol City - home - (0)
Sheffield United - away - (0)
Stoke City - home - (0)
Blackburn Rovers - away - (0)

Sorry !!! but that's where I am.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Next 6 games on 15:51 - Sep 1 with 916 viewsunion_jack

Next 6 games on 15:48 - Sep 1 by Flashberryjack

Norwich - home - (0)
Coventry - away - l (0)
Bristol City - home - (0)
Stoke City - home - (0)

Sorry !!! but that's where I am.

That’s very unlikely but I understand what you are saying. Let’s see where we are at the final whistle at Blackburn.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Next 6 games on 18:06 - Sep 1 with 857 viewsSwans9

Let's hope Coventry play a first 11 against spurs in the carabo a couple of days before we play them. I defo going to Coventry when the tickets come out. We should take around 1000 to Coventry.
Next 6 games on 20:06 - Sep 1 with 801 viewsQJumpingJack

with the way the transfer widow has gone (our squad seems weaker than May 2024/August 2023) - maybe mid-table would be success this season?
Next 6 games on 20:21 - Sep 1 with 758 viewsGVJack

I'm a little more optimistic if we try to play threatening football and get it forward opposed to keeping it for 70% of the game with no intention to threaten the opposition.

Also assumed in here that the Grimes/Fulton combo is now a dead duck... But who knows

Norwich - home - 3
Coventry - away - l (1)
Bristol City - home - (3)
Stoke City - home - (3)
Next 6 games on 20:23 - Sep 1 with 758 viewsswan65split

Next 6 games on 20:06 - Sep 1 by QJumpingJack

with the way the transfer widow has gone (our squad seems weaker than May 2024/August 2023) - maybe mid-table would be success this season?

ATM I would say survival would be a success.
Next 6 games on 20:24 - Sep 1 with 757 viewsWhiterockin

Next 6 games on 20:06 - Sep 1 by QJumpingJack

60 minutes into the first game the day after the window closed. We had one forward injured, one who couldn't last any longer and nobody to play up front. This after loaning three forwards out. This is the outcome of months of meticulous planning. Really those in charge should be absolutely ashamed.
Next 6 games on 20:40 - Sep 1 with 706 viewsFireboy2

Next 6 games on 20:24 - Sep 1 by Whiterockin

60 minutes into the first game the day after the window closed. We had one forward injured, one who couldn't last any longer and nobody to play up front. This after loaning three forwards out. This is the outcome of months of meticulous planning. Really those in charge should be absolutely ashamed.

What people have to do is watch games from 2-3 years ago, then you will see how far we have regressed.

It isn't going to get better.
Next 6 games on 20:44 - Sep 1 with 696 viewsWhiterockin

Next 6 games on 20:40 - Sep 1 by Fireboy2

What people have to do is watch games from 2-3 years ago, then you will see how far we have regressed.

It isn't going to get better.

How anyone can defend these charlatans is beyond belief.
Next 6 games on 07:06 - Sep 2 with 553 viewsSwans9

We had a run out of nowhere under Martin and a good run at the end of last season that no one saw coming. Huddersfield and Birmingham went worse every season then dropped. Last couple of seasons I've been happy just to stay up. Goals win games Wrexham possession sat wasn't great. I get clubs are losing money in the championship so we in same boat as the other clubs. Got to believe at least 3 players will come good and that more importantly there are 3 clubs worse than us. The table seems to be taking shape already Plymouth Oxford just need a third team. Surely Whittaker can't save Plymouth again wonder strikes every week. Hopefully Derby will blow out.
Next 6 games on 07:28 - Sep 2 with 537 viewsFireboy2

Next 6 games on 07:06 - Sep 2 by Swans9

We had a run out of nowhere under Martin and a good run at the end of last season that no one saw coming. Huddersfield and Birmingham went worse every season then dropped. Last couple of seasons I've been happy just to stay up. Goals win games Wrexham possession sat wasn't great. I get clubs are losing money in the championship so we in same boat as the other clubs. Got to believe at least 3 players will come good and that more importantly there are 3 clubs worse than us. The table seems to be taking shape already Plymouth Oxford just need a third team. Surely Whittaker can't save Plymouth again wonder strikes every week. Hopefully Derby will blow out.

Oxford, Derby? 🤔
Next 6 games on 07:46 - Sep 2 with 527 viewshowenjack

Next 6 games on 15:51 - Sep 1 by union_jack

That’s very unlikely but I understand what you are saying. Let’s see where we are at the final whistle at Blackburn.

I wouldn't be as optimistic as that if I was you.
Next 6 games on 08:32 - Sep 2 with 467 viewsonehunglow

Next 6 games on 22:29 - Aug 31 by KeithHaynes

I hate that word and blame Telly Savalas

Next 6 games on 09:39 - Sep 2 with 439 viewsGVJack

Next 6 games on 07:06 - Sep 2 by Swans9

Cardiff
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024