Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ugliest players ever to have appeared at HQ 21:40 - Aug 29 with 1667 viewsstainrods_elbow

Stan's vote went to Mike Pejic, ex-Stoke City. I think we can agree this photo of him (with an aged Alan Hudson) is a profile so strange he could have auditioned for The Elephant Man.

https://tinypic.host/image/Pejic-picture.22r4eb

Sorry, Mike - I'm sure you're a lovely ol' soul! Just with a face that could make hell freeze over!

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Ugliest players ever to have appeared at HQ on 22:21 - Aug 29 with 1517 viewswombat

Luke Chadwick gets my vote , a face only a mother could love

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Ugliest players ever to have appeared at HQ on 22:27 - Aug 29 with 1491 viewsnumptydumpty

Ian Dowie scared defenders and me also.

A highly intelligent man who simply looked like nothing was understood
[Post edited 29 Aug 22:28]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Ugliest players ever to have appeared at HQ on 22:30 - Aug 29 with 1472 viewsNed_Kennedys

Anyone who has worn the blue and white hoops is attractive in my eyes.
Ugliest players ever to have appeared at HQ on 22:36 - Aug 29 with 1444 viewsqpr_1968

steve ogrizovic....

every time he took a goal kick, the loft would bellow...wwwwwwwow your ugly.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Ugliest players ever to have appeared at HQ on 22:37 - Aug 29 with 1437 viewsnumptydumpty

Ugliest players ever to have appeared at HQ on 22:30 - Aug 29 by Ned_Kennedys

Anyone who has worn the blue and white hoops is attractive in my eyes.

What even Ian Holloway !!

Ugliest players ever to have appeared at HQ on 22:52 - Aug 29 with 1346 viewsHooping_Mad

Ugliest players ever to have appeared at HQ on 22:36 - Aug 29 by qpr_1968

steve ogrizovic....

every time he took a goal kick, the loft would bellow...wwwwwwwow your ugly.

Yep, he was back of the queue on nose day.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Ugliest players ever to have appeared at HQ on 23:50 - Aug 29 with 1212 viewsMrSheen

George Kulscar!
Ugliest players ever to have appeared at HQ on 00:17 - Aug 30 with 1156 viewsnumptydumpty

Ugliest players ever to have appeared at HQ on 23:50 - Aug 29 by MrSheen

George Kulscar!

Jose Boswinga may or may not have been ugly in looks, but he most certainly was ugly in character....

Login to get fewer ads

Ugliest players ever to have appeared at HQ on 06:46 - Aug 30 with 975 viewsSydneyRs

Peter Beardsley, Iain Dowie, Steve Ogrizovic, Colin Hendry to name a few.
Ugliest players ever to have appeared at HQ on 07:32 - Aug 30 with 898 viewshamptonhillhoop

I remember Eric Gates getting quite a lot of stick for his appearance when he played against us in the early eighties
Ugliest players ever to have appeared at HQ on 07:41 - Aug 30 with 868 viewsMalintabuk

Ian Gillard... affectionately know as plug
Ugliest players ever to have appeared at HQ on 08:00 - Aug 30 with 828 viewshoops_legend

Ugliest players ever to have appeared at HQ on 00:17 - Aug 30 by numptydumpty

Jose Boswinga may or may not have been ugly in looks, but he most certainly was ugly in character....

Mr Mono you mean?

Poll: Would you rather win league cup or survive?

Ugliest players ever to have appeared at HQ on 10:23 - Aug 30 with 595 viewsMrSheen

Ugliest players ever to have appeared at HQ on 07:32 - Aug 30 by hamptonhillhoop

I remember Eric Gates getting quite a lot of stick for his appearance when he played against us in the early eighties

Poor Eric was a bit of a gargoyle. Alan Brazil no looker either.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024