Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So...how was it for you? OGAAT Pasoti report now live 14:06 - Aug 27 with 1922 viewspafcprogs

Well that was...early....

Apart from Issaka's challenge ....

Here is the link to the One Game at a Time review of Saturdays Gavin Ward Appreciation Society Convention.

See you later in the season ( FA Cup permitting) Do we still just have to get to the fourth round to guarantee avoiding you?

https://pasoti.co.uk/threads/one-game-at-a-time-difficult-second-season-watford-
So...how was it for you? OGAAT Pasoti report now live on 23:13 - Aug 27 with 1601 viewsQPR_Hibs

An enjoyable read PAFC - just a couple of corrections:

Our (ex) Lyndon is Dykes not Gooch and its Jake Clarke-Salter not Salter-Clarke. But I think it may be interchangeable anyway.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

So...how was it for you? OGAAT Pasoti report now live on 11:55 - Aug 28 with 1279 viewspafcprogs

So...how was it for you? OGAAT Pasoti report now live on 23:13 - Aug 27 by QPR_Hibs

An enjoyable read PAFC - just a couple of corrections:

Our (ex) Lyndon is Dykes not Gooch and its Jake Clarke-Salter not Salter-Clarke. But I think it may be interchangeable anyway.

Of course they a re....thanks for the correction...I shall amend...
So...how was it for you? OGAAT Pasoti report now live on 11:56 - Aug 28 with 1279 viewsderbyhoop

The things that all fans want from referees are consistency and empathy.
No argument over either red card.
But Paal no yellow broke rule 1.
And, just like LFW report, there's no feel for the game from this ref. And that was 1 of his better outings!

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

So...how was it for you? OGAAT Pasoti report now live on 13:48 - Aug 28 with 1125 viewsthehat

Good read that - thank you for sharing.
So...how was it for you? OGAAT Pasoti report now live on 14:00 - Aug 28 with 1066 viewswestberksr

faced with the pace and trickery of Jimmy Dunne........... excellent work
So...how was it for you? OGAAT Pasoti report now live on 14:04 - Aug 28 with 1042 viewsCLAREMAN1995

So...how was it for you? OGAAT Pasoti report now live on 14:00 - Aug 28 by westberksr

faced with the pace and trickery of Jimmy Dunne........... excellent work

I fcuked up and touched the down arrow by mistake westberksr but that comment was pretty funny from his article which I enjoyed.
So...how was it for you? OGAAT Pasoti report now live on 09:44 - Aug 29 with 698 viewspafcprogs

So...how was it for you? OGAAT Pasoti report now live on 14:04 - Aug 28 by CLAREMAN1995

I fcuked up and touched the down arrow by mistake westberksr but that comment was pretty funny from his article which I enjoyed.

No worries

I always enjoy LFW and Clive’s acerbic takes. I think I have said before I consider it the gold standard of fan commentary.

You have no idea how chuffed I was when he envied my Chair carrying the team line.

It’s always gratifying to know your opponents share a sense of humour about the games we share.

I have to go and character assassinate Schumacher now. On my birthday as well.

Until next time

Pafcprogs
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024