Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chair going going....... 21:43 - Aug 24 with 8284 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

All over the Twiter thingy according to those damn teenagers. Bid from Leeds.
Chair going going....... on 10:06 - Aug 25 with 1779 viewsHoopstar

Precisely.

Chair is a lovely player but not of the ability where is irreplaceable. You could see how we missed him yesterday as Saito couldn't keep the ball the same way. More than one way to be an effect LW/Inside Forward in this league though and the new signings definitely showing signs that they'll be effective. Dembele more so if first game and a half anything to go by.

Hope we can invest some funds from any Chair sale should it happen to buy a main forward as has been suggested.
Chair going going....... on 10:06 - Aug 25 with 1779 viewsconnell10

My take is we do miss him when he is not playing , he would be even better with the creative players we have signed and i really dont want him to go! BUT... as said he has been very loyal to us, is 27 nearly and we really need to bring some cash in...so with a heavy i say sell him and i wish him well.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Chair going going....... on 10:14 - Aug 25 with 1650 viewsLanhoop

If the fee is decent we can't (and shouldn't) say no. Shame tho', I would have liked to see him and Dembele on the pitch at the same time for us.
Chair going going....... on 10:15 - Aug 25 with 1630 viewseghamranger

Let him go… he’s been loyal and should have a big pay day
Chair going going....... on 10:46 - Aug 25 with 1394 viewsCamberleyR

Chair going going....... on 23:34 - Aug 24 by rbee

He will be ok in a couple of weeks according to reports. We signed Rowly with a broken leg, Tony Currie with a bad ankle injury, probably others I cannot remember.

Mark Bloody Hateley...

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024