Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things go wrong when you relax. 15:55 - Aug 22 with 2401 viewsReslovenSwan1

Mike Lynch established and sold one of UK s top tech companies to Hewlett Packard a few years back. A whopping $11 billion cost.

Afterwards HP complained they did not get what they expected. People in the business tell me that the movers and shakers in big companies do not always know their onions. The business was data collection and processing.

They took Lynch and his no 2 to court and last month lost their case in the USA. Lynch it seems drowned and his number 2 died in a road accident over the last week or so.

The sailing community do not understand how the ship sank.

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/sailing-yachts-like-mike-lynchs-are-unsinkable-bo

Wise sage since Toshack era

Things go wrong when you relax. on 16:23 - Aug 22 with 1580 viewspencoedjack

Yep I imagine HP directed the waterspout/mini tornado out to the Italian coast to give him his comeuppance.
Things go wrong when you relax. on 16:24 - Aug 22 with 1580 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Where have I heard unsinkable before?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Things go wrong when you relax. on 16:34 - Aug 22 with 1568 viewsReslovenSwan1

Things go wrong when you relax. on 16:23 - Aug 22 by pencoedjack

Yep I imagine HP directed the waterspout/mini tornado out to the Italian coast to give him his comeuppance.

All ships are sinkable if buoyancy is lost. This means water getting into the hull.

I used to watch the series on Alaskan crab fishermen and one disaster occured when one young lad forgot to do his job and close the latch when they bolted down to see out a storm. Damage to the hull would have the same effect. A shunt perhaps?

Things go wrong when you relax. on 17:18 - Aug 22 with 1527 viewsjack247

This is worse than the dog pub ban thread. The things people type for attention on here.
Things go wrong when you relax. on 17:25 - Aug 22 with 1529 viewsWhiterockin

Things go wrong when you relax. on 17:18 - Aug 22 by jack247

This is worse than the dog pub ban thread. The things people type for attention on here.

This.
Things go wrong when you relax. on 18:01 - Aug 22 with 1484 viewsReslovenSwan1

Things go wrong when you relax. on 17:25 - Aug 22 by Whiterockin

This.

Your loss. POTY 2023. Say no to closed shop cliques.

Things go wrong when you relax. on 18:03 - Aug 22 with 1481 viewstheloneranger

... "Lynch it seems drowned" ?? ...

He was found 50 metres under the sea!! 🤔

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Things go wrong when you relax. on 18:11 - Aug 22 with 1465 viewsraynor94

Seriously this attention seeker is getting worse by the day, he seems determined to outdo the other one, in posting guff

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Things go wrong when you relax. on 18:32 - Aug 22 with 1439 viewsSullutaCreturned

Things go wrong when you relax. on 16:24 - Aug 22 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Where have I heard unsinkable before?

Wasn't it when I found something in my toilet that wouldn't flush?
Things go wrong when you relax. on 18:33 - Aug 22 with 1436 viewsSullutaCreturned

Things go wrong when you relax. on 17:18 - Aug 22 by jack247

See my previous post
Things go wrong when you relax. on 18:35 - Aug 22 with 1435 viewsReslovenSwan1

Things go wrong when you relax. on 18:11 - Aug 22 by raynor94

Seriously this attention seeker is getting worse by the day, he seems determined to outdo the other one, in posting guff

It is an interesting and unusual story. I shared it on the forum. I explained why it is unusual.

This is a forum. All posters seek attention.

Things go wrong when you relax. on 18:35 - Aug 22 with 1432 viewsSullutaCreturned

Things go wrong when you relax. on 18:01 - Aug 22 by ReslovenSwan1

Your loss. POTY 2023. Say no to closed shop cliques.

A little self awareness can go a long way mind.
Things go wrong when you relax. on 19:04 - Aug 22 with 1386 viewsReslovenSwan1

Things go wrong when you relax. on 18:35 - Aug 22 by SullutaCreturned

A little self awareness can go a long way mind.

I was completely shocked at my crushing win. I assumed I was universally loathed by forum regulars and readers. People should use the like or dislike button more.

Things go wrong when you relax. on 19:47 - Aug 22 with 1358 viewsWhiterockin

Things go wrong when you relax. on 19:04 - Aug 22 by ReslovenSwan1

I was completely shocked at my crushing win. I assumed I was universally loathed by forum regulars and readers. People should use the like or dislike button more.

You mean like that?
Things go wrong when you relax. on 20:38 - Aug 22 with 1273 viewsSullutaCreturned

Crushing win

I was wrong, ANY self awareness would be a good thing.
Things go wrong when you relax. on 09:04 - Aug 23 with 1154 viewsonehunglow

In fairness,although I disagree with most what you post,you stay mainly free of thinly veiled hate posts and avoid ( mainly) prolonging oldxsoats,something a few on here could learn from.
You make me think anyway,right or wrong .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Things go wrong when you relax. on 12:13 - Aug 23 with 1082 viewsjack247

Things go wrong when you relax. on 09:04 - Aug 23 by onehunglow

In fairness,although I disagree with most what you post,you stay mainly free of thinly veiled hate posts and avoid ( mainly) prolonging oldxsoats,something a few on here could learn from.
You make me think anyway,right or wrong .

The vast majority of your posts are thinly veiled hate directed towards Swansea, Wales, ‘super fans’ as you call them or Matt Grimes.

Resolven routinely calls our fanbase as a whole thickos, sheep etc
Things go wrong when you relax. on 12:27 - Aug 23 with 1054 viewsWhiterockin

Things go wrong when you relax. on 20:38 - Aug 22 by SullutaCreturned

Crushing win

I was wrong, ANY self awareness would be a good thing.

As pointed out before only 13 registered forum members voted for him. I'll leave it to posters to draw their own conclusion.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/members//polls/3015/%F0%9F%8F
Things go wrong when you relax. on 12:34 - Aug 23 with 1012 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Things go wrong when you relax. on 12:27 - Aug 23 by Whiterockin

As pointed out before only 13 registered forum members voted for him. I'll leave it to posters to draw their own conclusion.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/members//polls/3015/%F0%9F%8F

The year before old flynnedine zidownes was about 30 votes ahead but just before the contest ended overnight there was a huge sudden surge of votes for dr parnassus and he took the contest by a gnats willy. It was the biggest election steal since the adder party won dunny on the wold with over 16000 votes.

Things go wrong when you relax. on 12:43 - Aug 23 with 986 viewsWhiterockin

Things go wrong when you relax. on 12:34 - Aug 23 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

The year before old flynnedine zidownes was about 30 votes ahead but just before the contest ended overnight there was a huge sudden surge of votes for dr parnassus and he took the contest by a gnats willy. It was the biggest election steal since the adder party won dunny on the wold with over 16000 votes.

You do wonder why they do it, it just makes them look even more silly and totally devalues everything about them. But as Keith says it takes all sorts.
Things go wrong when you relax. on 15:01 - Aug 23 with 866 viewsunion_jack

Things go wrong when you relax. on 12:27 - Aug 23 by Whiterockin

I drew my own conclusions some time back and they didn’t include him being the most popular poster!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Things go wrong when you relax. on 15:13 - Aug 23 with 862 viewsSullutaCreturned

Things go wrong when you relax. on 15:01 - Aug 23 by union_jack

I drew my own conclusions some time back and they didn’t include him being the most popular poster!

Nobody really takes the POTY seriously, I withdraw every year because I can't be bothered with the nonsense that comes with it, like this "winner" who does love to remind people.

Watosn I believe there's wummery afoot.

Yes Holmes and it's that POTY winner again, the devil.....
Things go wrong when you relax. on 16:49 - Aug 23 with 801 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Things go wrong when you relax. on 15:13 - Aug 23 by SullutaCreturned

Nobody really takes the POTY seriously, I withdraw every year because I can't be bothered with the nonsense that comes with it, like this "winner" who does love to remind people.

Watosn I believe there's wummery afoot.

Yes Holmes and it's that POTY winner again, the devil.....

I never have time to campaign because I am so busy with my humanitarian efforts and nursing injured puppies back to health.

Things go wrong when you relax. on 16:57 - Aug 23 with 799 viewsSullutaCreturned

Things go wrong when you relax. on 16:49 - Aug 23 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I never have time to campaign because I am so busy with my humanitarian efforts and nursing injured puppies back to health.

And you get my vote, specially after that life saving heart surgery you performed on that bloke who collapsed by McDonalds using just a safety pin, a coke tin and a broken biro.
Things go wrong when you relax. on 17:28 - Aug 23 with 770 viewsonehunglow

Things go wrong when you relax. on 16:49 - Aug 23 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Oh no
One of those fellas who asked usas kids if we’d like to see some puppies

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024