Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🔥 Kaide Gordon on loan ? 18:09 - Aug 10 with 1462 viewsKeithHaynes

One of our contributors just jogged my memory. Although the view yesterday was a no go, I’m thinking now it is more of a yes.

Kaide Gordon In talks to join from Liverpool, I’m assuming on a loan. Wing / attacker.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

🔥 Kaide Gordon on loan ? on 18:33 - Aug 10 with 1338 viewsReslovenSwan1

Does this mean no deal for Rueben Providence. Both a forward /winger. Disappointing if that is the case.

Wise sage since Toshack era

🔥 Kaide Gordon on loan ? on 18:34 - Aug 10 with 1339 viewssons_of_omri

To be fair we have some great options for the wing in Eom Ronald and Ginelly when fit. The main problem for us is that we could have the best front three in Europe but they won’t thrive due to the shocking lack of dynamism, speed and inventiveness in our midfield.

Grimes is a massive part of the problem - I just wish one of these bulls***t transfer rumours we get every season for him comes true. Get rid of Fulton and get Franco as main man. He looked a class above today but he can’t do it all on his own.
🔥 Kaide Gordon on loan ? on 18:35 - Aug 10 with 1325 viewssons_of_omri

🔥 Kaide Gordon on loan ? on 18:33 - Aug 10 by ReslovenSwan1

Does this mean no deal for Rueben Providence. Both a forward /winger. Disappointing if that is the case.

Maybe it’s to pressure him into signing or perhaps we’ll have both, one for the wings and one on the number 10 slot.
🔥 Kaide Gordon on loan ? on 18:42 - Aug 10 with 1275 viewsKeithHaynes

Report on top.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

🔥 Kaide Gordon on loan ? on 18:44 - Aug 10 with 1253 viewssons_of_omri

Looks like he’s had some injury problems. Welcome to our sick bay Kaide !
🔥 Kaide Gordon on loan ? on 18:56 - Aug 10 with 1163 viewsonehunglow

🔥 Kaide Gordon on loan ? on 18:34 - Aug 10 by sons_of_omri

To be fair we have some great options for the wing in Eom Ronald and Ginelly when fit. The main problem for us is that we could have the best front three in Europe but they won’t thrive due to the shocking lack of dynamism, speed and inventiveness in our midfield.

Grimes is a massive part of the problem - I just wish one of these bulls***t transfer rumours we get every season for him comes true. Get rid of Fulton and get Franco as main man. He looked a class above today but he can’t do it all on his own.

Franco can be the main man but Grimes is in pole position .
Eom also looks good
Keeper described as a clown by sone on PS . He will be ok. He passes to his teammates anyway .

Clueless

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

🔥 Kaide Gordon on loan ? on 19:42 - Aug 10 with 1015 viewsFireboy2

🔥 Kaide Gordon on loan ? on 18:33 - Aug 10 by ReslovenSwan1

Keef has said we want him, stumbling block are his terms and how much his team want.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024