Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Community leaders 13:10 - Aug 8 with 1504 viewsBoundy

Just wondering who's the indigenous population community leaders and is anyone listening to their concerns for example . This should be an all party conversation and I find it hypocritical that we have PM and deputy who were quite happy to take the knee , along with police officers when we had the ridiculous protests when Floyd died , this even after civil disobedience and destruction of property .Two tier in nearly everything nowadays , IMO of course,

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Community leaders on 19:50 - Aug 9 with 195 viewsSullutaCreturned

Community leaders on 18:09 - Aug 9 by AnotherJohn

But that is the surprise finding of the research I mentioned above, the DNA of most people in the British Isles is less of a mix than many had predicted - there is a surprising degree of genetic stability. I think this will only have started to change as the percentage of foreign-born residents increased after the 1990s.

How many people have had a DNA test and allowed the result to be used in that?

I have 4 Welsh grandparents yet my surname is Northern European, probably Germanic but maybe Viking.
My hair has turned darker now but I had blonde hair and blue/green eyes. There is quite a bit of Spanish DNA in South Wales too.

I guess the point s that we are all immigrants, back when humans first walked the Earth they didn't settle in one spot for decades, they travelled, spread out, mved with the seasons.

Indigenous wasn't ever really accurate, was it?
Community leaders on 20:00 - Aug 9 with 167 viewsonehunglow

Community leaders on 19:50 - Aug 9 by SullutaCreturned

How many people have had a DNA test and allowed the result to be used in that?

I have 4 Welsh grandparents yet my surname is Northern European, probably Germanic but maybe Viking.
My hair has turned darker now but I had blonde hair and blue/green eyes. There is quite a bit of Spanish DNA in South Wales too.

I guess the point s that we are all immigrants, back when humans first walked the Earth they didn't settle in one spot for decades, they travelled, spread out, mved with the seasons.

Indigenous wasn't ever really accurate, was it?

Yiu sound gorgeous

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024