Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taylor Swift concerts cancelled over suspected terror plot 23:09 - Aug 7 with 630 viewstheloneranger

"Three Taylor Swift concerts have been cancelled after two men were arrested linked to an alleged terror plot said to be targeting the events."

https://news.sky.com/story/taylor-swift-concerts-cancelled-after-two-men-arreste

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Taylor Swift concerts cancelled over suspected terror plot on 12:45 - Aug 8 with 530 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Sounds like far right thuggery to me

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Taylor Swift concerts cancelled over suspected terror plot on 12:58 - Aug 8 with 520 viewsBoundy

Taylor Swift concerts cancelled over suspected terror plot on 12:45 - Aug 8 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Sounds like far right thuggery to me

= Activists

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Taylor Swift concerts cancelled over suspected terror plot on 13:20 - Aug 8 with 507 viewsonehunglow

Taylor Swift concerts cancelled over suspected terror plot on 12:58 - Aug 8 by Boundy

= Activists

But they were chanting IS stuff

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Taylor Swift concerts cancelled over suspected terror plot on 13:22 - Aug 8 with 507 viewsBoundy

Taylor Swift concerts cancelled over suspected terror plot on 13:20 - Aug 8 by onehunglow

in English or whatever ?, it can make a difference on your perspective.

Taylor Swift concerts cancelled over suspected terror plot on 13:24 - Aug 8 with 503 viewsonehunglow

Taylor Swift concerts cancelled over suspected terror plot on 13:22 - Aug 8 by Boundy

in English or whatever ?, it can make a difference on your perspective.

Translated as God is Great

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Taylor Swift concerts cancelled over suspected terror plot on 13:31 - Aug 8 with 495 viewsBoundy

Taylor Swift concerts cancelled over suspected terror plot on 13:24 - Aug 8 by onehunglow

Translated as God is Great

Well that's a lie for a start, Roger freestone the other hand.

Taylor Swift concerts cancelled over suspected terror plot on 13:48 - Aug 8 with 490 viewsFlashberryjack

Taylor Swift concerts cancelled over suspected terror plot on 13:20 - Aug 8 by onehunglow

That's alright then, it's the right wing protesters they are after.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Taylor Swift concerts cancelled over suspected terror plot on 14:41 - Aug 8 with 470 viewsunion_jack

Taylor Swift concerts cancelled over suspected terror plot on 13:31 - Aug 8 by Boundy

Well that's a lie for a start, Roger freestone the other hand.

Keep an eye out for the police at your door tomorrow morning. You’ve gone and done it now. And I’ve up arrowed you so see you in court for our sentencing🫤

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Taylor Swift concerts cancelled over suspected terror plot on 16:43 - Aug 8 with 442 viewsBoundy

Taylor Swift concerts cancelled over suspected terror plot on 14:41 - Aug 8 by union_jack

Keep an eye out for the police at your door tomorrow morning. You’ve gone and done it now. And I’ve up arrowed you so see you in court for our sentencing🫤

Youll never catch me alive copper or is that too overly dramatic, not sure these days ,but just in case I'll accept the uparrow as small comfort whilst whiltling away the time.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024