Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kolli online abuse 14:15 - Aug 7 with 21380 viewsRangersw12

What's a matter with people FFS

Kolli online abuse on 14:19 - Aug 7 with 7784 viewsHayesender

It's one Facebook account that goes by the name QPR xans. Looking at the pictures on the account, it looks like he goes in the X or Y block, but no pictures of his pathetic face. Maybe the club with the police can find out who it is and ban the virgin for life?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Kolli online abuse on 14:44 - Aug 7 with 7568 viewsMonkey_Roots

Someone posted a picture of his face on Twitter.

Getting banned apparently.
Kolli online abuse on 14:58 - Aug 7 with 7457 viewsQPunkR

Great statement from his dad as well, really well worded

QPR - "shit but local"

Kolli online abuse on 15:18 - Aug 7 with 7283 viewsStainrod

What disgusting views. What a disgusting way to behave. What a "fan".

I am confident that all fans on here - including those who do occasionally express some quite hard line opinions (though to be clear nothing along the line of this idiot's posts thankfully) - will join the club in condemning such behaviour.
Kolli online abuse on 15:36 - Aug 7 with 7003 viewsSheffieldHoop

Am I the only one who can't actually see anything? What do the tweets say, who are they from, are they actually QPR fans or just someone who lost a bet etc......Always worth checking this stuff out before posting it up. The name "Xans" implies recreational use of Xannax/Benzos, dunno if that may be what is driving it.

If Rayan's daddy has felt the need to make a statement I'm sure it's absolutely vile and probably prompted aggressive vomiting and worse from anybody that had to witness it. I'm sorry you had to go through that. But my advice would be, as ever, ignore it.

“You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks.”

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Kolli online abuse on 15:42 - Aug 7 with 7053 viewsdaveB

sounds like the person doing it was a young kid, sooner social media gets banned the better
Kolli online abuse on 15:52 - Aug 7 with 6855 viewsSheffieldHoop

Kolli online abuse on 15:42 - Aug 7 by daveB

sounds like the person doing it was a young kid, sooner social media gets banned the better

Nobody is forcing anybody to be on social media at any time. You are perfectly free to leave it at any time. Why can't people just grow up and ignore it?

Kolli online abuse on 16:07 - Aug 7 with 6837 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

I'd sooner have parents paying attention to their kids online activities and fulfilling their parental duties. You have to be 13 or older to open an X, Tik Tok or Facebook account yet for some reasons a vast number parents either allow or are oblivious to their young kids having accounts which they bring all the maturity of their age onto.
Login to get fewer ads

Kolli online abuse on 16:11 - Aug 7 with 6805 viewsPlanetHonneywood

If you decided to eff-off and not post anything until after we win the Play Offs, then you'll struggle to post something better.

Already looking forward to reading your thoughts on us in the Prem next May!!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Kolli online abuse on 16:17 - Aug 7 with 6729 viewsMatch82

Kolli online abuse on 15:52 - Aug 7 by SheffieldHoop

Nobody is forcing anybody to be on social media at any time. You are perfectly free to leave it at any time. Why can't people just grow up and ignore it?

This can't be a real comment, surely?
Kolli online abuse on 16:21 - Aug 7 with 6589 viewsSheffieldHoop

Kolli online abuse on 16:07 - Aug 7 by Orthodox_Hoop

I'd sooner have parents paying attention to their kids online activities and fulfilling their parental duties. You have to be 13 or older to open an X, Tik Tok or Facebook account yet for some reasons a vast number parents either allow or are oblivious to their young kids having accounts which they bring all the maturity of their age onto.

What does "Young kid" even mean these days? Anything between 6 and 16?

Tbh I think its unlikely we're talking about an actual child here. But probably still a teenager. Either way, not really worth acknowledging IMO. Only going to make it worse.

Kolli online abuse on 16:25 - Aug 7 with 6542 viewsSheffieldHoop

Kolli online abuse on 16:17 - Aug 7 by Match82

This can't be a real comment, surely?

Who forced you to sign up for Social media?

Kolli online abuse on 16:25 - Aug 7 with 6626 viewsStainrod

He shouldn’t have to ignore it or see it
Kolli online abuse on 16:26 - Aug 7 with 6607 viewsconnell10

I can't see what was posted , has it been taken down?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Kolli online abuse on 16:28 - Aug 7 with 6488 viewsSheffieldHoop

Kolli online abuse on 16:25 - Aug 7 by Stainrod

He shouldn’t have to ignore it or see it

OK. So your solution is?

There is loads of stuff that none of us should have to worry about but in reality, do. The world is like that.

Kolli online abuse on 16:29 - Aug 7 with 6567 viewsMatch82

Kolli online abuse on 16:25 - Aug 7 by SheffieldHoop

Who forced you to sign up for Social media?

It's not equivalent but it's similar to arguing "well she was asking for it wearing a short dress like that"

Why on earth would you blame the victim here rather than the person who's actually doing something wrong? Everyone should have every right to sign up for social media without suffering abuse and I find it hard to believe how anyone could argue otherwise
Kolli online abuse on 16:35 - Aug 7 with 6403 viewsSheffieldHoop

Kolli online abuse on 16:29 - Aug 7 by Match82

It's not equivalent but it's similar to arguing "well she was asking for it wearing a short dress like that"

Why on earth would you blame the victim here rather than the person who's actually doing something wrong? Everyone should have every right to sign up for social media without suffering abuse and I find it hard to believe how anyone could argue otherwise

No it isn't, it's nothing like that. And you know it isn't.

What if QPR Xans has drug issues or bad mental health? What if QPR Xans is a paranoid schizophrenic and Rayan Kolli's dad has started a witchhunt against him? What if somebody has made a fake social media account, used "QPR Xans" identity and posted that on their behalf?

The fact is we just don't know anything about anything these days, and anybody who tries to speculate on anything is a conspiracy theorist.

Rayan Kolli will still be a successful footballer and QPR Xans will still be a faceless social media user. That's all that really matters in the real world. Faceless social media comments. So what.
[Post edited 7 Aug 16:38]

Kolli online abuse on 16:49 - Aug 7 with 6324 viewsjoe90

Sounds harsh when you put it like that, but I do agree. The beauty of social media is you can always log-off
Kolli online abuse on 16:49 - Aug 7 with 6322 viewsDorse

Kolli online abuse on 16:29 - Aug 7 by Match82

My son suffered horribly from this kind of thing. I will not go into details but if the absolute cunce that were responsible ever said what they did in person, instead of hiding behind bullshit avatars and end-to-end encryption, they'd have been banged up.

Not joking. Not exaggerating. Real-life banged up. The effect of their 'epic bantz' nearly cost him his life. I joke about most stuff but not this shit. It is a poison and no fcker accepts accountability for it.

The barely hominid arseholes that get their kicks from this are the stains on the mattress of humanity after a vigorous bout of unwanted backdoor action. They can all fck off and stay there, masturbating in their own faeces until fcking ragnarok for all the use they are.

Dorse out. Thread muted for my mental health. If anyone needs me, I'll be in the bar.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Kolli online abuse on 16:56 - Aug 7 with 6225 viewsMatch82

Kolli online abuse on 16:35 - Aug 7 by SheffieldHoop

What if QPR Xans has drug issues or bad mental health? What if QPR Xans is a paranoid schizophrenic and Rayan Kolli's dad has started a witchhunt against him? What if somebody has made a fake social media account, used "QPR Xans" identity and posted that on their behalf?

The fact is we just don't know anything about anything these days, and anybody who tries to speculate on anything is a conspiracy theorist.

Rayan Kolli will still be a successful footballer and QPR Xans will still be a faceless social media user. That's all that really matters in the real world. Faceless social media comments. So what.

It's blaming the victim instead of the person committing the crime.

One of these individuals did nothing except create a social media account just like literally billions of people around the world.

The other, whether they have mental health issues, whether they are 10 years old, whatever the reason, has gone out of their way to abuse someone they've presumably never met online.

I just cannot fathom how you can look at that and somehow conclude that the person at fault here is the first one and that Kolli should, and I quote you, "grow up"
Kolli online abuse on 16:58 - Aug 7 with 6198 viewsBostonR

Kolli online abuse on 16:35 - Aug 7 by SheffieldHoop

This is the new defence posture for all the fecking idiots getting hauled before the courts at the moment. They all suffer from ADHD, poor mental health, lack of intelligence, self awareness, self control etc.
It's all suddenly being discovered after they have been lobbing concrete blocks at the Police, setting fire to hotels with people inside, injuring Police dogs, arson, criminal damage, calling for riots on-line, promoting race hate on-line etc.
The amount of young children now getting actively involved in all of the above, is fecking frightening. We need a serious re-set in this country.
Kolli online abuse on 16:58 - Aug 7 with 6187 viewsterryb

Very sorry to read that Dorse.

I hope your son (and the rest of the family) are progressing past this hatred.
Kolli online abuse on 16:58 - Aug 7 with 6126 viewsSheffieldHoop

Kolli online abuse on 16:49 - Aug 7 by joe90

Sounds harsh when you put it like that, but I do agree. The beauty of social media is you can always log-off

And the more that people react, the bigger the condemnation.....the worse it will get.

Kolli online abuse on 17:00 - Aug 7 with 6141 viewsterryb

Kolli online abuse on 16:26 - Aug 7 by connell10

I can't see what was posted , has it been taken down?

I don't think I want to read it Jon.

Knowing that it exists is more than enough.

Best wishes to Rayan
[Post edited 7 Aug 17:05]
Kolli online abuse on 17:02 - Aug 7 with 6038 viewsSheffieldHoop

Kolli online abuse on 16:56 - Aug 7 by Match82

It's blaming the victim instead of the person committing the crime.

One of these individuals did nothing except create a social media account just like literally billions of people around the world.

The other, whether they have mental health issues, whether they are 10 years old, whatever the reason, has gone out of their way to abuse someone they've presumably never met online.

I just cannot fathom how you can look at that and somehow conclude that the person at fault here is the first one and that Kolli should, and I quote you, "grow up"

When I go on holiday - I don't leave all my windows and doors open, and then return home to a ransacked house saying "What the fck, man!"

I take sensible precautions to protect me from this type of crime. Partly because that's my responsibility as an adult, but also partly because I know the police don't give a fck.

Perhaps footballers who can't take reading criticism/abuse should do the same?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024