Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket resale 13:24 - Aug 7 with 4081 viewsE17hoop

This is a great idea and much needed, especially with the random kick off times from now on:
https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/august/07/new-season-ticket-resale-platform-laun

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Season Ticket resale on 08:13 - Aug 9 with 593 viewsEastR

Season Ticket resale on 15:00 - Aug 8 by Thorperanger

Just re-read the Club website, as I read it your accumulated 75%’s remains where it is until the end of the season and before that can only be used to purchase additional home tickets or cup tickets. I have season tickets so probably will not need more individual tickets and we all know how many home cup games we get (and win), not quite as attractive as I first thought.

That was how I interpreted it too although it is ambiguous.

Will be interesting to hear from people who use it if they've been able to extract their funds in the meantime.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Season Ticket resale on 17:15 - Aug 9 with 419 viewsQPR_Hibs

Season Ticket resale on 15:00 - Aug 8 by Thorperanger

Just re-read the Club website, as I read it your accumulated 75%’s remains where it is until the end of the season and before that can only be used to purchase additional home tickets or cup tickets. I have season tickets so probably will not need more individual tickets and we all know how many home cup games we get (and win), not quite as attractive as I first thought.

Although it doesn't expressly say this, I suspect that you will be able to (and the Club will probably encourage you to) spend your accumulated funds on tat from the club shop.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Season Ticket resale on 17:24 - Aug 9 with 407 viewsloftboy

Just read it again and can be withdrawn at the end of the season but can be used earlier if purchasing away tickets or merchandise.
Will probably use mine towards the cost of next seasons ticket.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Season Ticket resale on 11:29 - Aug 11 with 257 viewsloftboy

Just put mine for the Plymouth game on as I’m away that week,NL safe standing .

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024