Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... 13:10 - Aug 7 with 1848 viewstheloneranger

"Mark Drakeford will return to frontline politics as the new health minister for Wales. Eluned Morgan, in her first full day as First Minister of Wales, has named Wales' former First Minister, Mr Drakeford, as her replacement in the key role."

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/mark-drakeford-surprise-return-wel

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 13:18 - Aug 7 with 1211 viewsWhiterockin

That's her first mistake, the Welsh public are not ready to forgive and forget.
Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 13:29 - Aug 7 with 1198 viewsraynor94

Lunatics are taking over the asylum, haven't these pair done enough damage to the Welsh NHS

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 13:32 - Aug 7 with 1194 viewsonehunglow

Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 13:29 - Aug 7 by raynor94

Lunatics are taking over the asylum, haven't these pair done enough damage to the Welsh NHS

Caring Labour
Jobs for the boys and girls

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 13:35 - Aug 7 with 1193 viewsBoundy

and second mistake by lying to the public just waffle

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0jgygf2

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 13:38 - Aug 7 with 1187 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 13:32 - Aug 7 by onehunglow

Caring Labour
Jobs for the boys and girls

Unfortunately the pool talent in the Senedd is very small.
They were not good to be proper MPs or even EU MPs. Some were failed local councilors.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 13:46 - Aug 7 with 1177 viewsunion_jack

Stupid, plain stupid!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 13:55 - Aug 7 with 1163 viewsWhiterockin

Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 13:35 - Aug 7 by Boundy

and second mistake by lying to the public just waffle

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0jgygf2

"We will now be working alongside a Labour government in Westminster".......

No more bloody excuses then, deliver or get out.
Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 14:05 - Aug 7 with 1155 viewsLuther27

Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 13:18 - Aug 7 by Whiterockin

That's her first mistake, the Welsh public are not ready to forgive and forget.

What a disgraceful and desperate measure which appeases no one.

Blog: Grenfell Tower

Login to get fewer ads

Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 14:59 - Aug 7 with 1089 viewsonehunglow

Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 13:38 - Aug 7 by felixstowe_jack

Unfortunately the pool talent in the Senedd is very small.
They were not good to be proper MPs or even EU MPs. Some were failed local councilors.

Hate to bitch and I will be criticised but what a badly dressed woman is Eluned . Woman at Primark to match Ms Miss Mrs Rayner ,Stockport best dressed woman of the year .
I’ll fitting jacket,cheap blouse . Couldn’t see her below waist level .
Hair like a 60s church deacon . Her old fella a vicar who kept an open house . Nuff said .
Iesu mawr.
Ych a fi

Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 16:15 - Aug 7 with 1029 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

You gotta laugh at this lot!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 16:46 - Aug 7 with 979 viewsBoundy

Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 16:15 - Aug 7 by JACKMANANDBOY

You would if it wasn't so blood** important for the future of Wales .

Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 16:47 - Aug 7 with 970 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Only three first ministers until Christmas.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 16:58 - Aug 7 with 943 viewsBoundy

Sometimes things just come back and bite you on the arris ,
"Does this seem familiar?
How ironic is it that Mark Drakeford, the architect of the 20mph saga, who promptly resigned, is now back on the political scene! Talk about a full circle moment - the man who sparked a decision that divided the nation and walked away is now poised to save the Government"
Eluned Morgan's full post read: "How ironic is it that David Cameron, the architect of the Brexit saga, who promptly resigned, is now back on the political scene! Talk about a full circle moment - the man who sparked a decision that divided the nation and walked away is now poised to save the Government?

Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 17:13 - Aug 7 with 923 viewsonehunglow

Anyone on here willing to support this senate

Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 17:31 - Aug 7 with 911 viewsBoundy

Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 17:13 - Aug 7 by onehunglow

Not in my name

Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 17:58 - Aug 7 with 891 viewsSullutaCreturned

Oh somebody will be along to make a petty comment, deride evryone who moans at this ridiculous choice for being a Tory, or some other whataboutery.

Drakeford was a poor health minister first time around.
Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 18:19 - Aug 7 with 850 viewsLuther27

No

Blog: Grenfell Tower

Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 18:20 - Aug 7 with 850 viewsFlashberryjack

Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 16:15 - Aug 7 by JACKMANANDBOY

That's what you are supposed to do to comedians and clowns

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 18:28 - Aug 7 with 826 viewsmajorraglan

I’m generally pro Senedd, but I’m of the belief some poor decisions have been made in the last few years and I’ve articulated my displeasure on here.

While I can understand some of the rationale behind appointing Drakers - he knows the area of business, potential challenges etc I think this is a poor decision. He is yesterday’s man and he needs to retire. When we needed a fresh start, she’s turned back the clock and as far as I am concerned her time is now up.

What we need is real people to step up but that’s not going to happen. Political candidates are normally drawn from councillors while some parties appoint special advisors.
Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 18:53 - Aug 7 with 781 viewsWhiterockin

Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 18:28 - Aug 7 by majorraglan

I’m generally pro Senedd, but I’m of the belief some poor decisions have been made in the last few years and I’ve articulated my displeasure on here.

While I can understand some of the rationale behind appointing Drakers - he knows the area of business, potential challenges etc I think this is a poor decision. He is yesterday’s man and he needs to retire. When we needed a fresh start, she’s turned back the clock and as far as I am concerned her time is now up.

What we need is real people to step up but that’s not going to happen. Political candidates are normally drawn from councillors while some parties appoint special advisors.

Morgan had the opportunity to instigate a fresh start for the Senedd and Wales. She has demonstrated what we all knew, Labour in Wales does not want a fresh start, they want to cling onto what they have and continue to stagnate as long as they keep power. The only way to improve our country is by the ballot box, today's decision has made that quite clear.
Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 18:56 - Aug 7 with 763 viewsonehunglow

Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 17:58 - Aug 7 by SullutaCreturned

Oh somebody will be along to make a petty comment, deride evryone who moans at this ridiculous choice for being a Tory, or some other whataboutery.

Drakeford was a poor health minister first time around.

I’m a Tory apparently
I never disclose how I vote
I didn’t however last election .
All disgusted me

Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 19:02 - Aug 7 with 734 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 18:56 - Aug 7 by onehunglow

I’m a Tory apparently
I never disclose how I vote
I didn’t however last election .
All disgusted me

I think that makes you a far right thug these days.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 19:03 - Aug 7 with 733 viewsFlashberryjack

Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 18:53 - Aug 7 by Whiterockin

Morgan had the opportunity to instigate a fresh start for the Senedd and Wales. She has demonstrated what we all knew, Labour in Wales does not want a fresh start, they want to cling onto what they have and continue to stagnate as long as they keep power. The only way to improve our country is by the ballot box, today's decision has made that quite clear.

I think Baroness Eluned Morgan of Ely has just hammered the final nail into the coffin of the Senedd.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 19:13 - Aug 7 with 719 viewsSullutaCreturned

Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 18:28 - Aug 7 by majorraglan

It's the political advisors that have killed the Uk. Who are these people that the politicians listen to? People like Dominic Cummings and look what his advice led to.
Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 19:34 - Aug 7 with 678 viewsonehunglow

Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ... on 19:02 - Aug 7 by JACKMANANDBOY

I think that makes you a far right thug these days.

I answer only to God/Allah

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024