Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remember this ex player. 10:24 - Aug 5 with 2054 viewsWhiterockin

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/ce933924n73o

Stand out quality for us, I expect Guehi to move this summer as well. We were so lucky to be able to watch these players develop.
Remember this ex player. on 10:32 - Aug 5 with 1845 viewsFireboy2

Both did very well for us but I remember guehi having a ropey start though.
Remember this ex player. on 13:22 - Aug 5 with 1601 viewsFlashberryjack

Remember this ex player. on 10:32 - Aug 5 by Fireboy2

Both did very well for us but I remember guehi having a ropey start though.

Ropey start ? I thought he was bloody awful, but the more he played the better he got.
Best of luck to him.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Remember this ex player. on 13:28 - Aug 5 with 1597 viewsKeithHaynes

Fantastic footballer.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Remember this ex player. on 13:54 - Aug 5 with 1556 viewsFireboy2

Remember this ex player. on 13:22 - Aug 5 by Flashberryjack

Ropey start ? I thought he was bloody awful, but the more he played the better he got.
Best of luck to him.

I am certain that we had him over 2 seasons, the end of his first season his was awful, I got pelters for saying that then he came back the next season and was brilliant.
Remember this ex player. on 13:57 - Aug 5 with 1540 viewsWhiterockin

Remember this ex player. on 13:54 - Aug 5 by Fireboy2

I am certain that we had him over 2 seasons, the end of his first season his was awful, I got pelters for saying that then he came back the next season and was brilliant.

True. Shocking to start in the games he played in the beginning, didn't he come in the January. A revelation in his second season.
Remember this ex player. on 13:58 - Aug 5 with 1526 viewsWhiterockin

Remember this ex player. on 13:28 - Aug 5 by KeithHaynes

Fantastic footballer.

And a well grounded really nice guy, he was in with us for the play off final.
Remember this ex player. on 16:24 - Aug 5 with 1406 viewsReslovenSwan1

Remember this ex player. on 13:58 - Aug 5 by Whiterockin

And a well grounded really nice guy, he was in with us for the play off final.

He was with us for two seasons. In first team terms much longer than in house stars Dan james and McBurnie who only played one full season under Potter. Both had run out in the FAA cup and Premier league.

It was good to see Josh Thomas getting some action. He will do a job in a high press.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Remember this ex player. on 17:12 - Aug 5 with 1342 viewsDr_Winston

People turned quite quickly on Guehi as people are wont to do. After a few games he started settling in quite nicely.

Gallagher's quality was obvious from the start, even if Cooper was obsessed with playing him in the wrong position.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Remember this ex player. on 17:32 - Aug 5 with 1280 viewsraynor94

Remember this ex player. on 16:24 - Aug 5 by ReslovenSwan1

He was with us for two seasons. In first team terms much longer than in house stars Dan james and McBurnie who only played one full season under Potter. Both had run out in the FAA cup and Premier league.

It was good to see Josh Thomas getting some action. He will do a job in a high press.

He came in January 2020, and played 11 times, that season, then had a full season.

So not 2 full seasons

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Remember this ex player. on 17:52 - Aug 5 with 1223 viewsReslovenSwan1

Remember this ex player. on 17:32 - Aug 5 by raynor94

He came in January 2020, and played 11 times, that season, then had a full season.

So not 2 full seasons

Yes not two full seasons. I did think he played more in his first season though. It is rare for Chelsea to give 18 months.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Remember this ex player. on 18:05 - Aug 5 with 1180 viewsWhiterockin

Remember this ex player. on 17:32 - Aug 5 by raynor94

So not 2 full seasons

Yes that's correct regarding Guehi, Gallagher was only with us for 5 months as he was recalled from Charlton to come to us.
Remember this ex player. on 18:10 - Aug 5 with 1146 viewsmax936

Remember this ex player. on 18:05 - Aug 5 by Whiterockin

Yes that's correct regarding Guehi, Gallagher was only with us for 5 months as he was recalled from Charlton to come to us.

I hope Guehi goes to LFC, I think Gallagher would have suited them as well, with their high press game.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Remember this ex player. on 18:12 - Aug 5 with 1134 viewsWhiterockin

Remember this ex player. on 18:10 - Aug 5 by max936

I hope Guehi goes to LFC, I think Gallagher would have suited them as well, with their high press game.

Guehi could well go to Newcastle. I have immense pride when watching Premier League matches with people and say, they used to play for us, they used to pay for us........
[Post edited 5 Aug 18:13]
Remember this ex player. on 18:41 - Aug 5 with 1082 viewsFireboy2

Nah, he wants to win things 🤣
Remember this ex player. on 18:49 - Aug 5 with 1067 viewsmax936

Remember this ex player. on 18:41 - Aug 5 by Fireboy2

Nah, he wants to win things 🤣

Like Newcastle you mean, didn't think that one through did you

Remember this ex player. on 19:02 - Aug 5 with 1048 viewsFireboy2

Remember this ex player. on 18:49 - Aug 5 by max936

Like Newcastle you mean, didn't think that one through did you

🎣😉
Remember this ex player. on 19:09 - Aug 5 with 1027 viewsRichardO

Remember this ex player. on 18:05 - Aug 5 by Whiterockin

The fact Guehi and the team benefitted from the return for a further 12months, would you consider having Humphreys back, is he going to be loaned out again or has he been moved on?
Will Rushworth be available once the Brighton injury issues have been resolved?
Even Patino what has happened to him?
Remember this ex player. on 19:15 - Aug 5 with 1011 viewsWhiterockin

Remember this ex player. on 19:09 - Aug 5 by RichardO

The fact Guehi and the team benefitted from the return for a further 12months, would you consider having Humphreys back, is he going to be loaned out again or has he been moved on?
Will Rushworth be available once the Brighton injury issues have been resolved?
Even Patino what has happened to him?

I would have Humphries back.

I believe that Rushworth will be available in the last couple of days of the window. But can we wait if Fisher goes.

Personally I think Patino is overrated, plenty of flair but lacks the discipline to do a job in a team. I was surprised that Juve were interested because Italian teams set up so defensively and he can't defend.
Remember this ex player. on 19:51 - Aug 5 with 942 viewsKeithHaynes

He would choose Liverpool every time.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Remember this ex player. on 19:54 - Aug 5 with 935 viewsRichardO

Remember this ex player. on 19:15 - Aug 5 by Whiterockin

I would have Humphries back.

I believe that Rushworth will be available in the last couple of days of the window. But can we wait if Fisher goes.

Personally I think Patino is overrated, plenty of flair but lacks the discipline to do a job in a team. I was surprised that Juve were interested because Italian teams set up so defensively and he can't defend.

Quite liked Patino he played well up until the first Leicester game where the teams tactic changed and went all defensive but nobody pick up Dewsbury-Hall in the inside left position and nobody had the experience on or off the pitch to sort the problem out,he had a field day given so much room, Platino was blamed but anyone one of four players could have been blamed, right sided forward, right back, right centre back or the young midfielder in contrast there was a similar problem on the left on Saturday it was sorted.
A definite mistake was made on his return to favour against Birmingham after a good preformance were we lead into the last minutes of the game, rushing to close the player on the ball which went to the unmarked Jordan James who had an opening to shoot and took it, but there were players who could have reacted to close the shot down one hesitated to come out and one was on the wrong side of a forward, not on the inside of the player and was easily block off instead of in line with the shot and the goa if he was correctly positionedl.Platino was treated very heavy handed. I think there is a good player there but he had to fit into our dysfunctional midfield.
Remember this ex player. on 21:21 - Aug 5 with 892 viewssons_of_omri

Remember this ex player. on 19:54 - Aug 5 by RichardO

Quite liked Patino he played well up until the first Leicester game where the teams tactic changed and went all defensive but nobody pick up Dewsbury-Hall in the inside left position and nobody had the experience on or off the pitch to sort the problem out,he had a field day given so much room, Platino was blamed but anyone one of four players could have been blamed, right sided forward, right back, right centre back or the young midfielder in contrast there was a similar problem on the left on Saturday it was sorted.
A definite mistake was made on his return to favour against Birmingham after a good preformance were we lead into the last minutes of the game, rushing to close the player on the ball which went to the unmarked Jordan James who had an opening to shoot and took it, but there were players who could have reacted to close the shot down one hesitated to come out and one was on the wrong side of a forward, not on the inside of the player and was easily block off instead of in line with the shot and the goa if he was correctly positionedl.Platino was treated very heavy handed. I think there is a good player there but he had to fit into our dysfunctional midfield.

Patino suffered with the abject quality around him. I’d like to see him with our new players that’s for sure
[Post edited 5 Aug 21:21]
Remember this ex player. on 21:49 - Aug 5 with 842 viewsFireboy2

Remember this ex player. on 21:21 - Aug 5 by sons_of_omri

Patino suffered with the abject quality around him. I’d like to see him with our new players that’s for sure
[Post edited 5 Aug 21:21]

Patino started well then decided to lay down his tools, he went very lazy, possibly because williams put him on the bench.

I remember him costing us 2 pts at brum when he didn't close jordan james down.
Remember this ex player. on 21:54 - Aug 5 with 837 viewsmax936

Remember this ex player. on 19:51 - Aug 5 by KeithHaynes

He would choose Liverpool every time.

And I would

Remember this ex player. on 22:03 - Aug 5 with 817 viewssons_of_omri

Remember this ex player. on 21:54 - Aug 5 by max936

And I would

We ALL know that gas head lol
Remember this ex player. on 22:07 - Aug 5 with 811 viewsRichardO

Remember this ex player. on 21:49 - Aug 5 by Fireboy2

Patino started well then decided to lay down his tools, he went very lazy, possibly because williams put him on the bench.

I remember him costing us 2 pts at brum when he didn't close jordan james down.

Sure it was Duff who dropped him after the first Leicester
game.
As for the Brum goal his mistake was going to close the man om the ball who already had players tracking him leaving free and unsurprisingly young player make mistakes but it hurt because we should have won the game. Note that other players made mistakes in that game as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024