Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Graham Thorpe 08:32 - Aug 5 with 1247 viewsunion_jack

RIP😳

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Graham Thorpe on 08:46 - Aug 5 with 1223 viewsonehunglow

A great l
Wow

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Graham Thorpe on 15:05 - Aug 5 with 1135 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Probably our best batsman in the 90s.

Sad to see him depart, RIP.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Graham Thorpe on 01:36 - Aug 6 with 1056 viewsRobbie

55 years old in passing on , awful news .
Graham Thorpe on 09:19 - Aug 12 with 915 viewstheloneranger

Tragic ... RIP Thorpey ...

"Former England cricketer Graham Thorpe took his own life after a number of years battling anxiety and depression, his family have confirmed."

https://www.skysports.com/cricket/news/12123/13195860/former-england-cricketer-t

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Graham Thorpe on 10:14 - Aug 12 with 866 viewsonehunglow

Graham Thorpe on 09:19 - Aug 12 by theloneranger

Tragic ... RIP Thorpey ...

"Former England cricketer Graham Thorpe took his own life after a number of years battling anxiety and depression, his family have confirmed."

https://www.skysports.com/cricket/news/12123/13195860/former-england-cricketer-t

Awful in every way

Graham Thorpe on 11:05 - Aug 12 with 849 viewsKeithHaynes

His wife has said he felt they would be better off without him.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Graham Thorpe on 11:12 - Aug 12 with 844 viewstheloneranger

Graham Thorpe on 11:05 - Aug 12 by KeithHaynes

😢

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Graham Thorpe on 16:24 - Aug 12 with 786 viewsmax936

Graham Thorpe on 11:05 - Aug 12 by KeithHaynes

Dear me, that's shocking and tragic.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Graham Thorpe on 17:25 - Aug 12 with 756 viewsraynor94

Shockingly stepped in front of a train, he must have been in a dreadful place.

RIP Thorpey

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Graham Thorpe on 17:30 - Aug 12 with 752 viewsonehunglow

Graham Thorpe on 17:25 - Aug 12 by raynor94

Shockingly stepped in front of a train, he must have been in a dreadful place.

RIP Thorpey

Jeeez,Ray
Horrendous for driver

Graham Thorpe on 00:48 - Aug 13 with 689 viewsRobbie

Loved my County Cricket as an old school spectator.

This news is awful of how it all ended for him , train driver must be in a state of shock ,
How do you get them visions out of your head trying to move on .

Matthew Maynards son Tom , a good cricketer for Glamorgan had issues I believe then things went wrong in his life , another sad loss his father still champions wellbeing now .
Graham Thorpe on 12:46 - Aug 13 with 611 viewsReslovenSwan1

Graham Thorpe on 00:48 - Aug 13 by Robbie

Loved my County Cricket as an old school spectator.

This news is awful of how it all ended for him , train driver must be in a state of shock ,
How do you get them visions out of your head trying to move on .

Matthew Maynards son Tom , a good cricketer for Glamorgan had issues I believe then things went wrong in his life , another sad loss his father still champions wellbeing now .

The mental state of suicidal people cannot be rationalized so accusing the victim of selfishness is probably futile. The consequences of their actions is probably blocked out for purposes of doing the deed.

Drivers do suffer and some walk away. The "clean up people" collecting body parts appear to enjoy what they do. They are a called MOMs. I recall overhearing one talking to his mates. Blood curdling stuff it was.

I suppose you get conditioned to see it as a normal job like surgeons.

For some lost causes an euthanasia service might be valid. It is only matter of time.
[Post edited 13 Aug 13:36]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Graham Thorpe on 17:38 - Aug 13 with 543 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Graham Thorpe on 12:46 - Aug 13 by ReslovenSwan1

The mental state of suicidal people cannot be rationalized so accusing the victim of selfishness is probably futile. The consequences of their actions is probably blocked out for purposes of doing the deed.

Drivers do suffer and some walk away. The "clean up people" collecting body parts appear to enjoy what they do. They are a called MOMs. I recall overhearing one talking to his mates. Blood curdling stuff it was.

I suppose you get conditioned to see it as a normal job like surgeons.

For some lost causes an euthanasia service might be valid. It is only matter of time.
[Post edited 13 Aug 13:36]

My heart sinks when I hear people trying to rationalise the thoughts of people suffering from severe mental illness. My mother suffered for years and her life was saved by a certain Dr. Sait who worked hard to get her medication right, he gave her 30 good years.
I can assure anyone reading this that people with severe mental illness have a completely different way of thinking .

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Graham Thorpe on 20:26 - Aug 13 with 473 viewsmax936

Graham Thorpe on 17:38 - Aug 13 by JACKMANANDBOY

My heart sinks when I hear people trying to rationalise the thoughts of people suffering from severe mental illness. My mother suffered for years and her life was saved by a certain Dr. Sait who worked hard to get her medication right, he gave her 30 good years.
I can assure anyone reading this that people with severe mental illness have a completely different way of thinking .

Great post, JB

Graham Thorpe on 00:47 - Aug 14 with 405 viewsRobbie

True tragic events over real mental health issues are sad reading including Thorpes case .

What really pees me off are lowlifes claiming same mental health problems after stealing and shoplifting , got problems judge , I am sorry will never do it again , ok slap on the wrist .

Bigger picture emerging from Nottingham , three innocent victims of a killer let back out on the streets with no supervision .

Family deflecting the blame from his horrendous acts back onto the NHS and Police , nice .
All over media coverage coveniently .

Stabbing in London yesterday ,11 year old girl attacked .
Think I know what his defence will be already .

Puts to shame people with genuine mental problems , I have addressed them and many are really challenging , perhaps they go out stabbing people later .

These peoples carers need the gong in the Honours List , Politicians come first of course .
Graham Thorpe on 07:46 - Aug 14 with 367 viewsonehunglow

Graham Thorpe on 00:47 - Aug 14 by Robbie

True tragic events over real mental health issues are sad reading including Thorpes case .

What really pees me off are lowlifes claiming same mental health problems after stealing and shoplifting , got problems judge , I am sorry will never do it again , ok slap on the wrist .

Bigger picture emerging from Nottingham , three innocent victims of a killer let back out on the streets with no supervision .

Family deflecting the blame from his horrendous acts back onto the NHS and Police , nice .
All over media coverage coveniently .

Stabbing in London yesterday ,11 year old girl attacked .
Think I know what his defence will be already .

Puts to shame people with genuine mental problems , I have addressed them and many are really challenging , perhaps they go out stabbing people later .

These peoples carers need the gong in the Honours List , Politicians come first of course .

Amen to that
Mental health doesn’t have to mean you articulate evil on others

Graham Thorpe on 18:30 - Aug 14 with 286 viewsmax936

Graham Thorpe on 17:38 - Aug 13 by JACKMANANDBOY

Pity you didn't see his previous abhorrent posts a while back regarding people with the illness, I won't repeat them here though for obvious reason's.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024