Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh poor me, then you see the real truth 09:18 - Aug 3 with 1122 viewsKeithHaynes

Read between the lines, tough do do mate, your a wrong un.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c1e5154j4z0o

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Oh poor me, then you see the real truth on 10:23 - Aug 3 with 1040 viewsonehunglow

“ incarcerated “
Yeah baby

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Oh poor me, then you see the real truth on 10:55 - Aug 3 with 1014 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

A great example of " campaigning " journalism. These guys regularly get assessed and go through parole boards.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Oh poor me, then you see the real truth on 11:07 - Aug 3 with 997 viewsunion_jack

Why was this IPP scrapped, seems one of the few sensible measures in the justice system? Against human rights for the poor dabs maybe. This country has gone soft.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Oh poor me, then you see the real truth on 14:36 - Aug 3 with 865 viewsSullutaCreturned

So he's been released, failed to keep the terms of his parole and recalled. Who's fault is that then? It's not the courts or the prison services fault that he breaks the rules.

Saying he's had no help isn't right either, he's had medical help but stopped taking the meds of his own volition.

I think it's coverd by a simple 2 word phrase...tough shite.
Oh poor me, then you see the real truth on 16:28 - Aug 3 with 797 viewsmajorraglan

I’ve got mixed views on this. Some of the guys are nasty pieces of work, they have committed serious crimes and breached the terms of their release/licences and therefore deserve to be behind bars - for a long time.

Where I do have a degree of sympathy for SOME of those incarcerated is when they are on an iIPP sentence, but the Ministry of Justice hasn’t run the rehabilitation courses because of cuts etc to enable them to apply for parole, or where they have diagnosed conditions and they’ve not had help.

In the first instance we should be trying to rehabilitate people and we should ensure everyone on a iIIP gets a chance. If someone gets that chance and blows it, then that’s their toughski and they stay in jail, but if someone is still in jail because they’ve never been given the chance because of cuts etc then that in my view isn’t good enough. If they represent a danger to public safety, then they have to stay in jail.
Oh poor me, then you see the real truth on 16:38 - Aug 3 with 785 viewsonehunglow

Oh poor me, then you see the real truth on 16:28 - Aug 3 by majorraglan

I’ve got mixed views on this. Some of the guys are nasty pieces of work, they have committed serious crimes and breached the terms of their release/licences and therefore deserve to be behind bars - for a long time.

Where I do have a degree of sympathy for SOME of those incarcerated is when they are on an iIPP sentence, but the Ministry of Justice hasn’t run the rehabilitation courses because of cuts etc to enable them to apply for parole, or where they have diagnosed conditions and they’ve not had help.

In the first instance we should be trying to rehabilitate people and we should ensure everyone on a iIIP gets a chance. If someone gets that chance and blows it, then that’s their toughski and they stay in jail, but if someone is still in jail because they’ve never been given the chance because of cuts etc then that in my view isn’t good enough. If they represent a danger to public safety, then they have to stay in jail.

I don't
It's a choice most don't choose crime , no matter how " poor"
To use poverty as a reason insults all who do get by without breaking the law first job is to put them away thus ensuring public safety and protection of property
Prison should be that uncomfortable that nobody wants to return
That's a deterrent
Cuddling them isn't

Oh poor me, then you see the real truth on 17:06 - Aug 3 with 767 viewsSullutaCreturned

Oh poor me, then you see the real truth on 16:38 - Aug 3 by onehunglow

I don't
It's a choice most don't choose crime , no matter how " poor"
To use poverty as a reason insults all who do get by without breaking the law first job is to put them away thus ensuring public safety and protection of property
Prison should be that uncomfortable that nobody wants to return
That's a deterrent
Cuddling them isn't

I mostly agree with what you said BUt there has to be rehab too. People won't alter their behaviour without help.
Oh poor me, then you see the real truth on 17:55 - Aug 3 with 737 viewsonehunglow

Oh poor me, then you see the real truth on 17:06 - Aug 3 by SullutaCreturned

I mostly agree with what you said BUt there has to be rehab too. People won't alter their behaviour without help.

Fair but we punish and protect first

Full sentence should be served

Login to get fewer ads

Oh poor me, then you see the real truth on 01:04 - Aug 4 with 650 viewsRobbie

A prison sentence is passed down with the defendant knowing he will only do half that time behind bars , due to our out of control criminal numbers , prisions bursting at the seams our New Government are looking to reduce the half to 40 % time served .

Add in day release for good behaviour and adjusting back to community life of course .
Out on the streets for a few days and back into their old habits whilst laughing .

ASBOs were a medal of honour years ago by the youngsters , look at me I am Mr Big .
That ideas was soon bombed out , not sure ankle tags are still around though .
Human Rights and Civil Liberties might have kicked that into touch .

Headline news on BBC Wales website of him being the victim of injustice etc..
I only opened my laptop and I am serving 20 years with no release , why is that I wonder .

As usual mental health and a breakdown are the defence again .

Sad to say the reporting on this case really leaned favourably towards the victim .
Why do The Beeb alway side on the baddies , past history I suppose .

He has been banged up for so long for a reason .
Oh poor me, then you see the real truth on 10:23 - Aug 4 with 479 viewsonehunglow

Oh poor me, then you see the real truth on 01:04 - Aug 4 by Robbie

A prison sentence is passed down with the defendant knowing he will only do half that time behind bars , due to our out of control criminal numbers , prisions bursting at the seams our New Government are looking to reduce the half to 40 % time served .

Add in day release for good behaviour and adjusting back to community life of course .
Out on the streets for a few days and back into their old habits whilst laughing .

ASBOs were a medal of honour years ago by the youngsters , look at me I am Mr Big .
That ideas was soon bombed out , not sure ankle tags are still around though .
Human Rights and Civil Liberties might have kicked that into touch .

Headline news on BBC Wales website of him being the victim of injustice etc..
I only opened my laptop and I am serving 20 years with no release , why is that I wonder .

As usual mental health and a breakdown are the defence again .

Sad to say the reporting on this case really leaned favourably towards the victim .
Why do The Beeb alway side on the baddies , past history I suppose .

He has been banged up for so long for a reason .

Brilliant
They choose their lives
They commit crime as it’s easier than working for a living
Families get looked after whilst inside
Rehab is a joke
They often “ find Jesus) who forgives their sins
Victims are forked off
prisons should be confortable for them.
Many concerned about their welfare

We have lost our way and ask Why do they do it rather than How can we stop future victims .

Splatter them

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024