Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland 02:07 - Jul 31 with 2350 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

His eminence Sheikh Yasser Al-Habib of Buckinghamshire England has raised millions of pounds in the attempt to buy a cluster of Scottish islands with the intent to set up an Islamic homeland in the west. The website of his organisation the Mahdi Servants Union states its aim is to “advance societies in accordance with the Islamic Rafida values and achieving Shia civilisation dominance”.

Thankfully it’s not happening. Yet at least.

Here’s a man who has been inexplicably granted asylum in the UK despite being too radical for Kuwait and Iran. He owns a private compound in the village of Fulmer in Buckinghamshire where he runs military training camps. His YouTube channel openly promotes hate and shows his private army of men in combat gear in military drills training in his compound. They routinely perform the ritualistic act of Tatbir which involves cutting your head with a sword and letting the blood wash all down you. He was sentenced to 15 years imprisonment in Kuwait for stirring up hatred but was later pardoned by the Emir. Shortly after he was stripped of his Kuwaiti nationality.

The owner of the islands in question has stepped in and stopped the sale from going ahead.

Is there anyone out there who can offer the slightest shred of justification as to why we allow extremists like this to come and settle in our country?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 21:21 - Aug 3 with 416 viewsSullutaCreturned

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 17:59 - Aug 3 by onehunglow

What are coming out in force are maggots .
These are those with meaningless ,dull lives on a sink estate enlivened only by getting hammered or having a rick.
Football used to serve this purpose but now immigration issues do.
The people that are genuinely concerned are at home ,not on the streets .
Maybe they should get out there .
These boats need to stop ,although if they were overnight,the maggots would find another excuse .
We need to hammer these stains.
It would help if police actually got stick in and didn’t run away

The tactics used are a national disgrace .

Thing is, in my experience anyway, the genuine racists don't discriminate between the illegals arriving on boats (or any other way) and those non British born who come here legally and work. They dont care, all they see is non white/non British people.

If they had 2 brain cells to rub together they'd know that without a certain level of immigration this country would fall apart.
In my wife's department in the NHS she has 2 Africans, 1 indian, 1 Polish, 1 Greek and a Russian. As well as English and Irish.

These rioters are blaming the immigrants when they should be blaming the politicians who encouraged the situation, those who do nothing about it but shout from the rooftops that the rioters will be dealt with.
If they dealt with the root cause of the problem then there'd be no riots. So maybe get to grips with illegal immigartion, remove people who shouldn't be here and those who are criminals or who break the law, deport them, send them back to their place of nationality.
Maybe try putting more police on our streets, permanently, and actually being tough on crime and the causes of crime.

This whole situation has been created by useless politicians but tye'll use it as a distraction so we stop looking at how shitethey are across all areas. They'll focus as much as possible on the riots because it makes their lives easier.

We shouldn't let that happen.
Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 21:29 - Aug 3 with 412 viewsonehunglow

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 21:21 - Aug 3 by SullutaCreturned

Thing is, in my experience anyway, the genuine racists don't discriminate between the illegals arriving on boats (or any other way) and those non British born who come here legally and work. They dont care, all they see is non white/non British people.

If they had 2 brain cells to rub together they'd know that without a certain level of immigration this country would fall apart.
In my wife's department in the NHS she has 2 Africans, 1 indian, 1 Polish, 1 Greek and a Russian. As well as English and Irish.

These rioters are blaming the immigrants when they should be blaming the politicians who encouraged the situation, those who do nothing about it but shout from the rooftops that the rioters will be dealt with.
If they dealt with the root cause of the problem then there'd be no riots. So maybe get to grips with illegal immigartion, remove people who shouldn't be here and those who are criminals or who break the law, deport them, send them back to their place of nationality.
Maybe try putting more police on our streets, permanently, and actually being tough on crime and the causes of crime.

This whole situation has been created by useless politicians but tye'll use it as a distraction so we stop looking at how shitethey are across all areas. They'll focus as much as possible on the riots because it makes their lives easier.

We shouldn't let that happen.

True.
More maggots on a day out today in Liveroool.
They need crushing
When they are ,we can start to rebuild.
We can’t have police retreating or we face Armageddon

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 22:18 - Aug 4 with 343 viewsBoundy

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 21:29 - Aug 3 by onehunglow

True.
More maggots on a day out today in Liveroool.
They need crushing
When they are ,we can start to rebuild.
We can’t have police retreating or we face Armageddon

The problem of illegal immigration isn't purely a UK phenomenon, this is virtually a global issue ,one where the poor of the world who've waited years to see an improvement in their lot but failing to do so because governments (like most) have failed them.Wars has also been a big influence and who can blame them for leaving looking for a better safer life, the trouble is the western world isn't always compatible hence the unrest.
This issue in my opinion is being driven by those in power ,who control the agenda and its the poorest who pay the price.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 23:30 - Aug 4 with 298 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 20:20 - Jul 31 by onehunglow

With all due respect xxxx off.
I’m not a Tory.
You sound like Builth
I hate em all
Why?
Well it should be obvious
This lot is supposed to be “ clean”
In a month,significant steps have been taken to shaft hard working folk and more to come in September

Take your Labour and shove em

I’ve seen plenty of filthy Labour politicians in my time, more than you too.

25 years of them running Wales which has gone backwards compared to the rest of the UK.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 23:34 - Aug 4 with 291 viewsbuilthjack

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 22:43 - Jul 31 by max936

November mun, their first budget. You love the colour Blue

I hate them all, Farage especially another piece of runny excrement.

Anyway I'm going to bed.

Await more havoc to ensue, ASHP

Perchy will always be Tory.
He must feel out of place in Liverpool.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 08:59 - Aug 5 with 258 viewsonehunglow

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 23:34 - Aug 4 by builthjack

Perchy will always be Tory.
He must feel out of place in Liverpool.

Do me a favour again.
I don’t give a monkeys what yiu think of me but respect this site regarding posting
You know reverting to contentious old usernames from the previous site is not wanted or needed.
Just give your opinion.
If you cant do that,then dig the garden or go to choir practice .
Question is ,are yiu always going to act like this .

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 09:02 - Aug 5 with 256 viewsonehunglow

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 23:30 - Aug 4 by felixstowe_jack

25 years of them running Wales which has gone backwards compared to the rest of the UK.

You’d have thought Wales would have twigged by now that Labour is not the party for the “ workers” any more than the Tories.
We’ve just jettisoned the most craven of governments and now see this shower lying through their teeth,Johnson style
What’s that about pensions Keir

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 13:17 - Aug 5 with 222 viewsKeithHaynes

Now this has deteriorated into personal attacks the thread is closed.

Bans to follow.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024