Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Weh Yuh Deh Pon, Pet 10:22 - Jul 30 with 1437 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Take some sun cream lad.

https://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/steve-bruce-forme
Weh Yuh Deh Pon, Pet on 11:07 - Jul 30 with 1303 viewsNorthernr

Weh Yuh Deh Pon, Pet on 11:22 - Jul 30 with 1232 viewsRangersDave

Gives a whole new meaning to the 2 words...... 'Jerk' & 'Chicken' lol

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Weh Yuh Deh Pon, Pet on 12:07 - Jul 30 with 1156 viewsSheffieldHoop

JFA have alienated their generational talent (Leon Bailey of Villa) though incompetence & corruption. Very disappointing Copa America this summer, barely turned up, I watched 2 and a half of their 3 games, they lost all 3. Massive couple of years ahead. Must qualify for 2026, best chance they'll ever get. Haven't been to a World cup since 1998. That must improve.

Steve Bruce? Odd choice for me, he's not as bad as some make out but I do think his day has probably long gone at this point.
[Post edited 30 Jul 12:07]

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Weh Yuh Deh Pon, Pet on 12:26 - Jul 30 with 1126 viewsaston_hoop

I was at two of Jamaica's Copa America games this summer and they were certainly an odd side, Bobby Decordova-Reid as a deep-lying midfielder particularly strange. Probably just about the better side or at least equal against a shocking Mexico side (the mess they are in these days is a whole other story) but still managed to contrive to lose. Got taken apart by Ecuador. Really surprised Ireland looked at that and took the manager! Steve Bruce probably isn't going to be the man to take a reasonable set of raw materials and turn them into art though!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Weh Yuh Deh Pon, Pet on 15:58 - Jul 30 with 947 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Weh Yuh Deh Pon, Pet on 12:26 - Jul 30 by aston_hoop

I was at two of Jamaica's Copa America games this summer and they were certainly an odd side, Bobby Decordova-Reid as a deep-lying midfielder particularly strange. Probably just about the better side or at least equal against a shocking Mexico side (the mess they are in these days is a whole other story) but still managed to contrive to lose. Got taken apart by Ecuador. Really surprised Ireland looked at that and took the manager! Steve Bruce probably isn't going to be the man to take a reasonable set of raw materials and turn them into art though!

I’m so ignorant, why were Jamaica and Mexico in Copa America and not the Gold Cup? Were they the invited side?

Edit: All caught up.
[Post edited 30 Jul 16:00]
Weh Yuh Deh Pon, Pet on 21:16 - Jul 31 with 673 viewsaston_hoop

They got the wron Steve!! Its McClaren

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Weh Yuh Deh Pon, Pet on 21:19 - Jul 31 with 658 viewsHayesender

Weh Yuh Deh Pon, Pet on 21:16 - Jul 31 by aston_hoop

They got the wron Steve!! Its McClaren

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024