Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! 13:34 - Jul 29 with 913 viewsReslovenSwan1

Olympics BS continuing.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/sport/article/2024/jul/28/euros

Wise sage since Toshack era

Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 13:36 - Jul 29 with 908 viewsraynor94

Why start a new thread, it's already being covered on here

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 13:43 - Jul 29 with 889 viewsReslovenSwan1

I am suggesting The Olympics is BS for this reason. It is fake.

The Winter Olympics ended on 22 February 2022. The invasion of Ukraine stated on 24 February 2022 after Chinese IOC asked Russia not to affect the Games.

Project purity while doing grubby and very nasty back door deals.

Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 14:04 - Jul 29 with 856 viewsWhiterockin

Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 13:43 - Jul 29 by ReslovenSwan1

I am suggesting The Olympics is BS for this reason. It is fake.

The Winter Olympics ended on 22 February 2022. The invasion of Ukraine stated on 24 February 2022 after Chinese IOC asked Russia not to affect the Games.

Project purity while doing grubby and very nasty back door deals.

In 2019, the World Doping Agency voted to ban Russia from the 2020 Tokyo Olympics and the 2022 Beijing Winter Games over manipulated doping data. The ban not only ruled Russia out of the following Olympic cycle but also barred Russian government officials from attending major events. Russia also lost the right to host or even bid for tournaments.

Why would Russia do anything to support the Olympics when their athletes and officials were banned. The only BS is posted by you.
Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 14:06 - Jul 29 with 853 viewsReslovenSwan1

Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 14:04 - Jul 29 by Whiterockin

In 2019, the World Doping Agency voted to ban Russia from the 2020 Tokyo Olympics and the 2022 Beijing Winter Games over manipulated doping data. The ban not only ruled Russia out of the following Olympic cycle but also barred Russian government officials from attending major events. Russia also lost the right to host or even bid for tournaments.

Why would Russia do anything to support the Olympics when their athletes and officials were banned. The only BS is posted by you.

China asked for a favour. Your understanding is far worse that your ability to troll.

Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 14:07 - Jul 29 with 844 viewsWhiterockin

Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 14:06 - Jul 29 by ReslovenSwan1

China asked for a favour. Your understanding is far worse that your ability to troll.

In your opinion. BS again.
Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 14:07 - Jul 29 with 840 viewsonehunglow

Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 14:06 - Jul 29 by ReslovenSwan1

China asked for a favour
Cheeky.
Another country that shouldn’t even be invited

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 14:20 - Jul 29 with 806 viewsReslovenSwan1

Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 14:07 - Jul 29 by onehunglow

China asked for a favour
Cheeky.
Another country that shouldn’t even be invited

They are good mates the Chinese IOC and Mr Putin. The Chinese wanted the skiing to be given a clear s run without picture of dead people in Ukraine.

Putin kept 180,000 tooled up viscous barbarians on hold until the ice skating had finished.

Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 14:27 - Jul 29 with 789 viewsonehunglow

Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 14:20 - Jul 29 by ReslovenSwan1

They are good mates the Chinese IOC and Mr Putin. The Chinese wanted the skiing to be given a clear s run without picture of dead people in Ukraine.

Putin kept 180,000 tooled up viscous barbarians on hold until the ice skating had finished.

Sick Res ,innit

Login to get fewer ads

Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 14:30 - Jul 29 with 783 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Stupid thing to say but it’s not worth a sacking.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 14:31 - Jul 29 with 775 viewsonehunglow

Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 14:30 - Jul 29 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

It’s a stupid world alright

People being offended by this need help.

Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 14:36 - Jul 29 with 771 viewsReslovenSwan1

Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 14:30 - Jul 29 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Not sure he has been sacked just suspended and sent home to reflect and learn how to walk on eggshells and express love for the Princess 'freeloader' Royal.

Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 14:38 - Jul 29 with 762 viewsonehunglow

Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 14:36 - Jul 29 by ReslovenSwan1

Not sure he has been sacked just suspended and sent home to reflect and learn how to walk on eggshells and express love for the Princess 'freeloader' Royal.

Have an up arrow

Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 14:42 - Jul 29 with 746 viewsWhiterockin

On Sunday, Eurosport said Ballard - previously a long-time BBC reporter and presenter - would not return to their airwaves.

Sacked.
Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 15:17 - Jul 29 with 701 viewsReslovenSwan1

Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 14:42 - Jul 29 by Whiterockin

On Sunday, Eurosport said Ballard - previously a long-time BBC reporter and presenter - would not return to their airwaves.

Sacked.

Eurosport will have to tread carefully I would think to avoid an unfair dismissal claim if he is really sacked not just pulled from the Olympics.

Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 15:21 - Jul 29 with 686 viewsWhiterockin

Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 15:17 - Jul 29 by ReslovenSwan1

Eurosport will have to tread carefully I would think to avoid an unfair dismissal claim if he is really sacked not just pulled from the Olympics.

Every broadcaster has a code of conduct the employees have to follow. He is not suspended but sacked so clearly he has breached his contract or he would have been suspended.
Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 18:07 - Jul 29 with 602 viewsSullutaCreturned

Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 14:42 - Jul 29 by Whiterockin

Sacked.

He didn't get the balance right you see, if he'd added that lots of the men spend ages in front of the mirror these days too, maybe he'd still be there.
Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 18:33 - Jul 29 with 579 viewsBoundy

Would it have been 10 years ago ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 18:35 - Jul 29 with 576 viewsBoundy

Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 18:07 - Jul 29 by SullutaCreturned

He didn't get the balance right you see, if he'd added that lots of the men spend ages in front of the mirror these days too, maybe he'd still be there.

What about the me, they, it, unicorn crowd r etc ,the list is never ending.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 19:28 - Jul 29 with 547 viewsWingstandwood

Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 18:35 - Jul 29 by Boundy

What about the me, they, it, unicorn crowd r etc ,the list is never ending.

Yep we are well and truly in the sickest "bottom of the barrell" times, living in sick times where common sense and decency has gone out of the window. Welcome to the day and age of manufactured offence, invisible trip wire traps, stitch-up's, false accusation and witchfinder general tactics.

Times when Jack Straw had to apologise on BBC Question time for using the term “Afro Caribbean” despite the fact that it’s used on signage above shops and community centers owned and used by black people.

Times when BBC Question Time Fiona Bruce had to apologise for calling an audience member "black", because he happened to be black. To think the term black offended the very people that want to erase and deny a person’s race, identity and colour which? In all insanity and hypocrisy is vastly more racist than calling a black person “black” in the first place!

Then there was Lady Susan Hussey who was deemed a racist when she asked an extremely untrustworthy person with fake foreign I.D and overseas attire where she was from.

If the blatant trouble maker causing all the upset had turned up using her real name whilst wearing clothing belonging to her own country of her birth and upbringing as opposed to a culturally appropriated misrepresentation ? She would never have been asked where she was from in the first place. Sick ain't it?

The U.K is in the gutter!

Argus!

Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 19:32 - Jul 29 with 537 viewsonehunglow

Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 19:28 - Jul 29 by Wingstandwood

Yep we are well and truly in the sickest "bottom of the barrell" times, living in sick times where common sense and decency has gone out of the window. Welcome to the day and age of manufactured offence, invisible trip wire traps, stitch-up's, false accusation and witchfinder general tactics.

Times when Jack Straw had to apologise on BBC Question time for using the term “Afro Caribbean” despite the fact that it’s used on signage above shops and community centers owned and used by black people.

Times when BBC Question Time Fiona Bruce had to apologise for calling an audience member "black", because he happened to be black. To think the term black offended the very people that want to erase and deny a person’s race, identity and colour which? In all insanity and hypocrisy is vastly more racist than calling a black person “black” in the first place!

Then there was Lady Susan Hussey who was deemed a racist when she asked an extremely untrustworthy person with fake foreign I.D and overseas attire where she was from.

If the blatant trouble maker causing all the upset had turned up using her real name whilst wearing clothing belonging to her own country of her birth and upbringing as opposed to a culturally appropriated misrepresentation ? She would never have been asked where she was from in the first place. Sick ain't it?

The U.K is in the gutter!

I’m white and Welsh
I have no chance and damned to burning hell

Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 19:38 - Jul 29 with 534 viewsKeithHaynes

Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 19:32 - Jul 29 by onehunglow

I’m white and Welsh

Only if you allow it.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 19:43 - Jul 29 with 522 viewsWingstandwood

Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 19:32 - Jul 29 by onehunglow

I’m white and Welsh

Do not I repeat DO NOT say anything to WOKE lefty-loons, because everything and anything is deemed to be offensive courtesy of crack-pottery, quackery, pseudo-science, psycho-babble, sh1te mind reading skills, fantasy and cold-reader guessing.

Argus!

Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 19:52 - Jul 29 with 499 viewsonehunglow

Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 19:38 - Jul 29 by KeithHaynes

Only if you allow it.

I’m comfortable in my own skin .
It’s not easy being an apostate

Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 01:23 - Jul 30 with 390 viewsRobbie

Bob Buckner used to cover the golf on Talksport some while ago , not my sport .

He always came across as an ok type of reporter which was fine .

Now a throw away comment has caused offence to some and he has been fired .

Women should be in the kitchen washing up doing the ironing and making dinner later .

A silly remark , probaly meant as banter has gone wrong , a sacking issue though .
Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 08:17 - Jul 30 with 336 viewsonehunglow

Commenting that women spend time putting on make up. It's outrageous! on 01:23 - Jul 30 by Robbie

Bob Buckner used to cover the golf on Talksport some while ago , not my sport .

He always came across as an ok type of reporter which was fine .

Now a throw away comment has caused offence to some and he has been fired .

Women should be in the kitchen washing up doing the ironing and making dinner later .

A silly remark , probaly meant as banter has gone wrong , a sacking issue though .

Not silly in our house
I’m disastrous at those tasks
Many wives wouldn’t dream of having their hubbies do their domestic roles.
Nothing the matter with roles
It has become a pitiful topic .
When mums stayed at home and did all that and husbands went out to work,kids had grounding in life and were taught basic social disciplines very early.
Now,,many have no idea as to who their father is as mum has had a succession of beaus floating around the house

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024