Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Besses_Shaker 08:42 - Jul 29 with 1541 viewsjudd

Those of you who go back to the Rivals days will be saddened to hear of the untimely passing of Besses_Shaker.

Anne was one of the group that included the sadly departed Beardyman, that would meet up before and after Dale v Bury games and was always good fun, irrespective of the result. I think she was on hand to witness the first game for which the Beardyman Cup was presented to the winning fans - a 3:0 thumping of her beloved Bury.

Personally, I had always hoped that we could play Bury again so that the meet up could be reconvened, but sadly it never happened.

RIP Anne. You will be greatly missed.

https://uptheshakers.co.uk/home/news-features/anne-bent-a-tribute-to-a-devoted-b
[Post edited 29 Jul 9:58]

Poll: What is it to be then?

Besses_Shaker on 10:13 - Jul 29 with 1348 viewskel

Woke up this morning to a message telling me the news of Anne’s passing and it quite upset me.

Like Beardy, she was a hugely passionate shaker but could put aside the rivalry to have a bloody good laugh and she’ll be sadly missed by all who met her.

RIP Besses.
[Post edited 29 Jul 10:13]
Besses_Shaker on 11:42 - Jul 29 with 1191 viewsBrierls

Really sad news. Anne was a lovely lady who was Bury through and through, but a cracking human being more than anything else. Funny, self deprecating, but my good she could give as good as she got.

RIP Anne.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024