Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beep beep beep beep…:.. 08:34 - Jul 29 with 1755 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

What’s that noise? Oh it’s just the government slamming into reverse on all of their wonderful “fully costed” pledges and manifesto commitments. After spending the last decade and a half slagging off previous governments for austerity, cuts and not spending enough they are now happy to do exactly the same thing for the next decade and a half.

This country is broken. I wouldn’t trust any of these middle manager types from either side to run a small corner shop, let alone the country.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c724g07qwdwo

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 08:47 - Jul 29 with 1324 viewstrampie

I said this before the election, Reeves was implying she was ruling out tax cuts which could only mean more cuts in benefits, services, infrastructure projects etc.
I pointed this out, NuLabour are Tories no two ways about it.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 09:13 - Jul 29 with 1307 viewsBoundy

Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 08:47 - Jul 29 by trampie

I said this before the election, Reeves was implying she was ruling out tax cuts which could only mean more cuts in benefits, services, infrastructure projects etc.

and maybe that's why traditional labour voters didn't bother to vote

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 09:15 - Jul 29 with 1280 viewstrampie

Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 09:13 - Jul 29 by Boundy

and maybe that's why traditional labour voters didn't bother to vote

Exactly that is why I haven't voted for them for best part of 40 years because of their move to the right.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 09:18 - Jul 29 with 1294 viewsBoundy

Its very easy now for Labour ( as did the Torys) to blame the previous occupants of number 11 that's the kitty is empty and so the cycle of lies continues .

Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 09:25 - Jul 29 with 1260 viewsmangohilljack

How many times do you need to be told ?

Same horse different jockey

puppets on a string

They are there to push whatever globalist narrative the elites want pushed.

Until everybody wakes up we have absolutely no chance to change things
Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 09:27 - Jul 29 with 1244 viewstrampie

Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 09:25 - Jul 29 by mangohilljack

How many times do you need to be told ?

Same horse different jockey

puppets on a string

They are there to push whatever globalist narrative the elites want pushed.

Until everybody wakes up we have absolutely no chance to change things

Starmer is one of the main members of the global elite.

Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 09:28 - Jul 29 with 1260 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The £20 billion is a political move. The Government spends 1200 Billion a year. £20 Billion on infrastructure projects if spread over 5 years is easily lost on the rounding.

Politicians taking us for idiots again I'm afraid.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 09:33 - Jul 29 with 1239 viewscontroversial_jack

Let's give them 14 years before we judge them
Login to get fewer ads

Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 09:43 - Jul 29 with 1219 viewsmangohilljack

Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 09:27 - Jul 29 by trampie

Starmer is one of the main members of the global elite.

That is a fact!!

WEF rat
Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 09:51 - Jul 29 with 1209 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 08:47 - Jul 29 by trampie

Reeves must think we stupid. It was her role for four years to scrutinise the accounts and government spending and hold them to account. Now suddenly it’s a massive surprise how bad things are. Nah not buying it love, just like nobody bought your plagiarised book that was copied and pasted from Wikipedia.

How much longer must we suffer these intellectual pigmies to systematically dismantle this country?

Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 09:51 - Jul 29 with 1207 viewsjohnlangy

Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 09:33 - Jul 29 by controversial_jack

Let's give them 14 years before we judge them

Well maybe not 14 years.

But i'm willing to wait and see what she says she's going to do rather than base an opinion on what the BBC thinks she's going to do.

Or even what other posters think she's going to do.
Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 09:58 - Jul 29 with 1192 viewsWhiterockin

Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 09:51 - Jul 29 by johnlangy

Well maybe not 14 years.

But i'm willing to wait and see what she says she's going to do rather than base an opinion on what the BBC thinks she's going to do.

I am will to bet even she doesn't know what she is going to do.
Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 10:25 - Jul 29 with 1144 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 09:51 - Jul 29 by johnlangy

Well maybe not 14 years.

The BBC will have a copy of her speech already. As will the opposition parties.

Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 11:26 - Jul 29 with 1087 viewsonehunglow

Labour stalwarts will will come along to explain it all.
Meanwhile ,I predicted many who voted Labour will very soon regret doing so,especially when their savings and pensions are attacked

You voted for this shower of crap

And the pain will last a lifetime ,more than 14 yrs
[Post edited 29 Jul 11:33]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 11:35 - Jul 29 with 1066 viewsraynor94

Nothing like burying bad news, announcement being made during the Olympics

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 16:51 - Jul 29 with 967 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

£24 Billion of spending announced since the election and now £20 Billion of cuts!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 17:16 - Jul 29 with 933 viewswaynekerr55

Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 11:26 - Jul 29 by onehunglow

Labour stalwarts will will come along to explain it all.
Meanwhile ,I predicted many who voted Labour will very soon regret doing so,especially when their savings and pensions are attacked

You voted for this shower of crap

And the pain will last a lifetime ,more than 14 yrs
[Post edited 29 Jul 11:33]

Personally speaking I think there needs to be a serious discussion about government finances. Whether that will be allowed by tax dodging non dom press barons is another point altogether

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 17:22 - Jul 29 with 920 viewsonehunglow

Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 17:16 - Jul 29 by waynekerr55

Personally speaking I think there needs to be a serious discussion about government finances. Whether that will be allowed by tax dodging non dom press barons is another point altogether

For those who graft and look to self provide,this government will be killing.
That is not to suggest the outgoing government was complete with cretins
It’s been sone before matey,well before your time.
Many will regret voting as they did.
Anyway,

Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 18:07 - Jul 29 with 878 viewshowenjack

Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 09:51 - Jul 29 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Reeves must think we stupid. It was her role for four years to scrutinise the accounts and government spending and hold them to account. Now suddenly it’s a massive surprise how bad things are. Nah not buying it love, just like nobody bought your plagiarised book that was copied and pasted from Wikipedia.

How much longer must we suffer these intellectual pigmies to systematically dismantle this country?

I was looking at you tube the other day and watched a video of Enoch Powell being interviewed . I later learned that he was of welsh descent could read classical Greek at 6 years of age spoke it at 12. He was also an accomplished violinist and gymnast .
He was the youngest brigadier in the army . He also spoke 12 languages fluently including urdu and welsh . He got a double first at Trinity Cambridge .
What have we got now ? David Lammy who thought Henry 7th succeeded Henry 8th and Angela 2 homes Raynor.. and not forgetting Rachel Reeves .
[Post edited 29 Jul 18:14]
Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 18:12 - Jul 29 with 871 viewsonehunglow

Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 18:07 - Jul 29 by howenjack

I was looking at you tube the other day and watched a video of Enoch Powell being interviewed . I later learned that he was of welsh descent could read classical Greek at 6 years of age spoke it at 12. He was also an accomplished violinist and gymnast .
He was the youngest brigadier in the army . He also spoke 12 languages fluently including urdu and welsh . He got a double first at Trinity Cambridge .
What have we got now ? David Lammy who thought Henry 7th succeeded Henry 8th and Angela 2 homes Raynor.. and not forgetting Rachel Reeves .
[Post edited 29 Jul 18:14]

Brilliant man much understood
Hated

Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 18:19 - Jul 29 with 843 viewsBoundy

Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 18:12 - Jul 29 by onehunglow

Brilliant man much understood
Hated

I think you mean misunderstood and much maligned by many in the establishment and the wider population, maybe now they may want to readjust their thinking .
"Don’t confuse education with intelligence. Most schools serve to educate us just enough to believe what we’ve been taught and not enough to think for ourselves." Shane Parris

Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 18:22 - Jul 29 with 833 viewsmajorraglan

Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 09:51 - Jul 29 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

She’s basically saying the previous regime had buried the bad news and hidden it from sight, the contingency budget of £9bn allegedly overspent by 300% in the first 3 months of the new financial year - if that’s true it’s disgraceful. A £9bn budget for 12 months already up to £27bn in the first 3 months of the year.

We’ll know who’s telling the truth when the OBR publish their review of Reeves allegations about the Conservatives hiding things from them and the country.
Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 20:19 - Jul 29 with 764 viewsmax936

Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 18:22 - Jul 29 by majorraglan

She’s basically saying the previous regime had buried the bad news and hidden it from sight, the contingency budget of £9bn allegedly overspent by 300% in the first 3 months of the new financial year - if that’s true it’s disgraceful. A £9bn budget for 12 months already up to £27bn in the first 3 months of the year.

We’ll know who’s telling the truth when the OBR publish their review of Reeves allegations about the Conservatives hiding things from them and the country.

They need to be brought to book for their wrong doings, yet most will end up in the house of Lords, most are like Teflon things have been conveniently swept under the carpet.
[Post edited 29 Jul 21:08]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 20:24 - Jul 29 with 751 viewsScotia

For context, "fully costed" doesn't mean no tax rises.

The country is in a shit state. We've got to pay to put it right some how.
Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 20:28 - Jul 29 with 737 viewsGwyn737

Beep beep beep beep…:.. on 18:22 - Jul 29 by majorraglan

I know from an education point of view, £4.7 billion was kept off the books by allowing LAs to use a ‘safety valve’ for accounting purposes, keeping it off deficits.

One of many things that'll come to light, I’m sure.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024