Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barry Town v Swansea u21 15:37 - Jul 27 with 663 viewsReslovenSwan1

HT and Swans 1-0 up. Iestyn Jones

Swansea playing some nice football with good tempo. No information on players. Margetson in goal got away with passing to a player not paying attention. Dabrowski is a feisty tough guy amongst the Barry tough nut. Some good midfield players possibly Bates and Woodward.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Barry Town v Swansea u21 on 15:57 - Jul 27 with 645 viewsReslovenSwan1

2-1 Barry after two set piece goals. Barry obviously bigger and stronger in these situations.. Margetson 2-3 point blank saves keeping the team in it. 4 trialists so a big ask v a team that beat Newport last week.

Barry Town v Swansea u21 on 16:21 - Jul 27 with 606 viewsReslovenSwan1

3-2 Barry. No numbers. Nzingo or Henia just banged in a beauty. Swansea causing problems on the break.

FT 3-2 Barry. Pretty much what I expected SCFC playing the football but losing the arm wrestling at corners.

The u21 got around the back a number of times but delivery was easy to clear.
[Post edited 27 Jul 17:01]

Barry Town v Swansea u21 on 11:47 - Jul 28 with 387 viewsRhonddaSwans

Barry Town v Swansea u21 on 16:21 - Jul 27 by ReslovenSwan1

3-2 Barry. No numbers. Nzingo or Henia just banged in a beauty. Swansea causing problems on the break.

FT 3-2 Barry. Pretty much what I expected SCFC playing the football but losing the arm wrestling at corners.

The u21 got around the back a number of times but delivery was easy to clear.
[Post edited 27 Jul 17:01]

Good match report bro

Anyone nearly ready to break through in the u21s?

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Barry Town v Swansea u21 on 12:19 - Jul 28 with 362 viewsReslovenSwan1

Barry Town v Swansea u21 on 11:47 - Jul 28 by RhonddaSwans

Good match report bro

Anyone nearly ready to break through in the u21s?

The problem is the players had no numbers or familiarity. I think I recognised Bates who could get time. A tall strong midfielder.

Margetson is a prospect. Some tip class reflex saves along with a distribution howler he got away with. Only 18 though. I like Dobrowski who can mix it but was a weak link in the last game I saw v Sheffield utd.. He looked good yesterday though. Iestyn Jones Wales u17 stepping up. Solid.

Henia is tall smooth and scored a beauty. Hold up play needs work. Loses the ball too easily at the moment. Most player have just move up from u18 so in 17-19 age group.
[Post edited 28 Jul 14:54]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024