Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scottish champions beat English champions 07:57 - Jul 24 with 601 viewstrampie

Brendan Rogers Celtic beat Man City 4-3 in a friendly out in the USA with Kasper Schmeichel making his debut for Celtic and Alfie Haaland getting on the score sheet for Citeh.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Scottish champions beat English champions on 08:52 - Jul 24 with 564 viewsonehunglow

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Scottish champions beat English champions on 09:08 - Jul 24 with 549 viewstrampie

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Scottish champions beat English champions on 09:24 - Jul 24 with 534 viewsraynor94

City chose from a squad of 14 academy graduates, Haaland and Grealish did take part, nothing like facts

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Scottish champions beat English champions on 09:28 - Jul 24 with 532 viewstheloneranger

Alfie came out of retirement at 51?? 😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Scottish champions beat English champions on 09:37 - Jul 24 with 514 viewsraynor94

Scottish champions beat English champions on 09:28 - Jul 24 by theloneranger

Alfie came out of retirement at 51?? 😂

As I said Trampie likes facts😉

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Scottish champions beat English champions on 12:24 - Jul 24 with 456 viewsBoundy

And ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Scottish champions beat English champions on 12:35 - Jul 24 with 442 viewsKeithHaynes

A lot of football being played for big money in foreign climes. A lot of moaning about fixture lists and too many games.

My next door neighbour is rearing turkeys for Christmas.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Scottish champions beat English champions on 12:54 - Jul 24 with 407 viewstrampie

Alfie I'm showing my age now 😊, I mean Erling.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024