Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darts has moved on 21:54 - Jul 21 with 1312 viewsNoDiddley

Flicking through Sky see there’s a fella with a FA Cup replica trophy after beating a bald Dutch bloke who looks like an animated film character?
After that there’s a ‘presenter’ who looks like she’s dressed to go out to The Room At The Top @ Ilford.
Jockey Wilson, Alun Evans, John Lowe, et al you missed the boat…
Darts has moved on on 14:49 - Jul 22 with 929 viewsSheffieldHoop

Certainly has. They even had a bloke in the Quarterfinals of the Women's competition. Some liberty.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Darts has moved on on 14:58 - Jul 22 with 905 viewsBoston

Wot an atta leet.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Darts has moved on on 15:32 - Jul 22 with 831 viewsTheChef

Darts has moved on on 14:49 - Jul 22 by SheffieldHoop

Certainly has. They even had a bloke in the Quarterfinals of the Women's competition. Some liberty.

Now now, there are lots of women called Beau!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Darts has moved on on 16:34 - Jul 22 with 766 viewsnumptydumpty

Has it moved on

Leighton Rees to Andy Fordham to Adrian Lewis

Phil Taylor to James Wade to Luke Littler

John Lowe to Raymond Van Barnevald to Michael Van Gerwen.

We no longer sadly have the brilliant Sid Waddell in the commentary box and the crafty cockney is no more also.

The 180 cries still ring out to the same tone and depth.

And you still get the dancing girls on stage and the multiple stag do parties watching on from the arena.

Only thing totally changed is the pots of prize money available and the razzmatazz provided from the Sky production team.

But there is of course still the dart player physique which even young ones like Littler are perfecting beautifully !!!

Darts is Darts.

Doesn't change much for me.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Darts has moved on on 17:10 - Jul 22 with 711 viewsrobith

Darts has moved on on 16:34 - Jul 22 by numptydumpty

Has it moved on

Leighton Rees to Andy Fordham to Adrian Lewis

Phil Taylor to James Wade to Luke Littler

John Lowe to Raymond Van Barnevald to Michael Van Gerwen.

We no longer sadly have the brilliant Sid Waddell in the commentary box and the crafty cockney is no more also.

The 180 cries still ring out to the same tone and depth.

And you still get the dancing girls on stage and the multiple stag do parties watching on from the arena.

Only thing totally changed is the pots of prize money available and the razzmatazz provided from the Sky production team.

But there is of course still the dart player physique which even young ones like Littler are perfecting beautifully !!!

Darts is Darts.

Doesn't change much for me.

I play in a Monday night league and all the other teams always say how nice it is to have a younger team in the league.... I'm 40 and our average age is 32 lol
Darts has moved on on 18:42 - Jul 22 with 596 viewsnumptydumpty

Darts has moved on on 17:10 - Jul 22 by robith

I play in a Monday night league and all the other teams always say how nice it is to have a younger team in the league.... I'm 40 and our average age is 32 lol

Perhaps Luke Littler and also Luke Humphries who is still relatively young himself, may bring more appeal to younger darts fans.

A few young ones in your team. That's all good Robith.

I got bit more time available as working bit less these days but attempted bowls and for me I am still 20 years too young.

Going to try and get back playing a bit of golf which tends to attract all ages also.
[Post edited 22 Jul 18:43]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024