Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yesterday 11:31 - Jul 21 with 4290 viewsstowmarketrange

A great gesture by the club to give out the caps yesterday,but wouldn’t it have been better to do it at the wba game when they should be more qpr fans in the home stands rather than tourists there?
I also heard stories of people breaking open the boxes and taking numerous caps,which left none for people arriving later.
There are also a few going on eBay now for upwards of £30.I don’t know how the club can legislate for people taking more than they should,but making a profit out of them is wrong in my opinion.

There was also a group of 6-8 blokes in the family stand who spent a fair chunk of the 2nd half drinking the ciders that they bought at halftime.I tried to buy a ticket for my own safe standing area and was blocked from buying one as it was designated a family zone,so how can 6-8 blokes buy in a family area?
I don’t expect the casual stewards to step in and deal with it,but what has happened to the chief security staff at our stadium?
Yesterday on 22:29 - Jul 22 with 379 viewsMatch82

Yesterday on 11:46 - Jul 21 by stevec

Is there an age where you shouldn’t wear a cap, other than on a golf course?

My preferred option is back to front but at nearly 65 it looks fckin silly.

I've gone the other way. Always hated wearing caps but now my hair is disappearing as I age so I have to wear one or I get sunburnt!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024