Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Games the Swans could have pricing agreements with next season 11:07 - Jul 20 with 649 viewsliamW

A bit of a nonsense last season with Leeds due to their ridiculous high ticket prices.

I’m hoping for the fans sake they get some knock backs, the club has loads of fans who travel religiously. I remember we reported on over a thousand miles travelled by Swansea fans in one seven day period towards the end of last season.
Games the Swans could have pricing agreements with next season on 12:14 - Jul 20 with 606 viewsbuilthjack

Twenty is plenty
Ten for kids

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Games the Swans could have pricing agreements with next season on 12:15 - Jul 20 with 604 viewsSwans9

I think the agreement at the very least is that the 10 furthest away games for all the teams should be no more than 20 quid. It not rocket science to arrange. I not blaming our owners on this one. All clubs should agree. I hope Coventry 20 because I am going.
Games the Swans could have pricing agreements with next season on 12:18 - Jul 20 with 599 viewsThornburyswan

Not 100% sure but think the EFL agreed a £30 max for away fans at their last meeting - even Leeds accepted it.
Games the Swans could have pricing agreements with next season on 13:06 - Jul 20 with 560 viewsbuilthjack

It’s up to clubs to agree with each other club for the home and away fixture.
Coleman, sort it out.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Games the Swans could have pricing agreements with next season on 13:07 - Jul 20 with 560 viewsSullutaCreturned

Games the Swans could have pricing agreements with next season on 12:15 - Jul 20 by Swans9

I think the agreement at the very least is that the 10 furthest away games for all the teams should be no more than 20 quid. It not rocket science to arrange. I not blaming our owners on this one. All clubs should agree. I hope Coventry 20 because I am going.

It should be the same price everywhere otherwise the closest clubs can charge more and, arguably, they make a killing necause we take a lot to some closer games, like Bristol but Hull or somewhere up there on a tuesday?

It's the same rule for everybody, or should be.
Games the Swans could have pricing agreements with next season on 22:44 - Jul 20 with 457 viewsQJumpingJack

Was the Leeds issue last season with us or was it with Leeds? From memory and I maybe wrong but a lot of fans criticised Swansea at the time (they knew Leeds would sell out the away end irrespective of the price set?)
Games the Swans could have pricing agreements with next season on 23:24 - Jul 20 with 445 viewsFireboy2

Games the Swans could have pricing agreements with next season on 22:44 - Jul 20 by QJumpingJack

Was the Leeds issue last season with us or was it with Leeds? From memory and I maybe wrong but a lot of fans criticised Swansea at the time (they knew Leeds would sell out the away end irrespective of the price set?)

Definitely leeds fault, they charge to same for all away fans simply because they don't want away fans there.

Another reason to hate the c@#£%
Games the Swans could have pricing agreements with next season on 10:34 - Jul 21 with 334 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans cashed in on the extra they made from not having a price match. Not sure what that would be, possibly an extra £15 or so x 2,000 ? Plus the usual beer and food sales etc.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024