Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Biden 17:29 - Jul 18 with 843 viewsraynor94

Rumours are beginning to circulate he's going to pull out by the weekend, seems like Obama has had a word

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Biden on 17:35 - Jul 18 with 841 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

But he’s fine. They’ve been telling us for years that he regularly aces cognitive tests and is completely fit as a fiddle and anyone who disagrees is a far right racist straight white man.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Biden on 17:38 - Jul 18 with 836 viewsonehunglow

Biden on 17:35 - Jul 18 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

But he’s fine. They’ve been telling us for years that he regularly aces cognitive tests and is completely fit as a fiddle and anyone who disagrees is a far right racist straight white man.

He would be the ninth president to die in office

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Biden on 17:48 - Jul 18 with 817 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Biden on 17:38 - Jul 18 by onehunglow

He would be the ninth president to die in office

When you think about it 8 deaths in office? It’s hell of a lot out of 45. That’s what? 18% chance of dying in office there or thereabouts,

Biden on 17:56 - Jul 18 with 806 viewsonehunglow

Biden on 17:48 - Jul 18 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

When you think about it 8 deaths in office? It’s hell of a lot out of 45. That’s what? 18% chance of dying in office there or thereabouts,

I was 13 when JFK was killed. Until then we d gone 62 years to see a president die in office .
Biden could equal that .

Biden on 18:12 - Jul 18 with 786 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Biden on 17:35 - Jul 18 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

They can't hide him anymore.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Biden on 18:34 - Jul 18 with 766 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Biden on 17:56 - Jul 18 by onehunglow

I was 13 when JFK was killed. Until then we d gone 62 years to see a president die in office .
Biden could equal that .

FDR died in office during the war did he not?

Biden on 18:56 - Jul 18 with 751 viewsraynor94

Just come on the news, Republican delegates wearing bandage on their ears in support of Donald

Biden on 19:03 - Jul 18 with 747 viewsunion_jack

Biden on 18:56 - Jul 18 by raynor94

Just come on the news, Republican delegates wearing bandage on their ears in support of Donald

Surely not😂😂😂🤕

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Biden on 19:07 - Jul 18 with 737 viewsraynor94

Biden on 19:03 - Jul 18 by union_jack

Surely not😂😂😂🤕

🤕🫣

Biden on 20:16 - Jul 18 with 700 viewsSullutaCreturned

Biden on 18:12 - Jul 18 by JACKMANANDBOY

They can't hide him anymore.

Biden has been a puppet, the people doing so have been the ones making the decisions, in my opinion. They needed an acceptable face to run and Biden was their man.

They cannot hide his infirmity anymore though, the cat is out of that bag.
Biden on 20:33 - Jul 18 with 682 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Biden on 20:16 - Jul 18 by SullutaCreturned

Biden has been a puppet, the people doing so have been the ones making the decisions, in my opinion. They needed an acceptable face to run and Biden was their man.

They cannot hide his infirmity anymore though, the cat is out of that bag.

Yes, says a lot about US Democracy. I think by hiding Biden's deficiencies the Democrats have created a huge problem for themselves rather than deal with Biden earlier.
What is more concerning is the role of the so called free press in covering it all up, they are supposed to have a role of ensuring the responsibility of those in power and authority in a liberal democracy. In many regards the press have become part of the political system.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Biden on 09:22 - Jul 19 with 596 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Biden on 18:34 - Jul 18 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

FDR died in office during the war did he not?

Yes, and Harding died in office in 1923.

I think onehunglow maybe meant 62 years since an assassination, which happened to McKinley in 1901. The other 5 (including 2 more by assassination) all occurred in the 19th century. Given the average age of them and average lifespans in the 19th and early 20th centuries, 4 out of 45 dying by natural causes actually sounds fairly statistically in line.

As for Biden, he has virtually no support left in Washington, outside of his very inner circle (led by Jill and Hunter) and the most far left corner of Congress, the BCC, AOC, and Bernie Sanders. 90%+ of the Democrats in politics are desperate to get him out, led by Obama and Pelosi.

Most will never publicly get too vocal about it out of fear of dividing their constituency.

I predict they'll eventually get him out by threatening to use the 25th Amendment and/or fully exposing the Biden family corruption and foreign bribery schemes.
[Post edited 19 Jul 9:42]

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Biden on 11:19 - Jul 19 with 530 viewsGwyn737

Biden on 09:22 - Jul 19 by Tummer_from_Texas

I think onehunglow maybe meant 62 years since an assassination, which happened to McKinley in 1901. The other 5 (including 2 more by assassination) all occurred in the 19th century. Given the average age of them and average lifespans in the 19th and early 20th centuries, 4 out of 45 dying by natural causes actually sounds fairly statistically in line.

As for Biden, he has virtually no support left in Washington, outside of his very inner circle (led by Jill and Hunter) and the most far left corner of Congress, the BCC, AOC, and Bernie Sanders. 90%+ of the Democrats in politics are desperate to get him out, led by Obama and Pelosi.

Most will never publicly get too vocal about it out of fear of dividing their constituency.

I predict they'll eventually get him out by threatening to use the 25th Amendment and/or fully exposing the Biden family corruption and foreign bribery schemes.

Exposing Trump's family corruption and bribary didn't make any difference though, did it?
Biden on 12:19 - Jul 19 with 499 viewsonehunglow

Biden on 09:22 - Jul 19 by Tummer_from_Texas

He was .

Biden on 18:58 - Jul 21 with 378 viewsunion_jack

Steps down!

Biden on 19:38 - Jul 21 with 350 viewsonehunglow

Biden on 18:58 - Jul 21 by union_jack

Steps down!

Think Harris can beat him
She will certainly lay into him and his appalling treatment of females.
She could blitz him
The world needs Trump smashed .

Biden on 19:51 - Jul 21 with 339 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Biden on 19:38 - Jul 21 by onehunglow

Think Harris can beat him
She will certainly lay into him and his appalling treatment of females.
She could blitz him
The world needs Trump smashed .

Her approval ratings are even lower than Biden's. But (thank God) the Democrats are stuck with her as the nominee now.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Biden on 20:01 - Jul 21 with 306 viewsonehunglow

Biden on 19:51 - Jul 21 by Tummer_from_Texas

Her approval ratings are even lower than Biden's. But (thank God) the Democrats are stuck with her as the nominee now.

In which case,you are screwed
Maybe ,when it comes to election time,folk ,even in downtown Birmingham Ala,will twig that Trump is or should be unelectable .
A criminal for president .
A narcissist
One who respects nobody
One who uses God Almighty as a campaigning tool.
You don’t see it ,I know

Biden on 20:20 - Jul 21 with 292 viewsunion_jack

Biden on 20:01 - Jul 21 by onehunglow

In which case,you are screwed
Maybe ,when it comes to election time,folk ,even in downtown Birmingham Ala,will twig that Trump is or should be unelectable .
A criminal for president .
A narcissist
One who respects nobody
One who uses God Almighty as a campaigning tool.
You don’t see it ,I know

He’s a cult figure R. He’s got people mass hypnotised out there and that’s sad.

Biden on 20:22 - Jul 21 with 288 viewsonehunglow

Biden on 20:20 - Jul 21 by union_jack

He’s a cult figure R. He’s got people mass hypnotised out there and that’s sad.

Svengali

Saw the film

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024