Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
๐„๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ข-๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ... 13:06 - Jul 14 with 2382 viewstheloneranger

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! รฐลธหœลฝ

๐„๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ข-๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ... on 13:28 - Jul 14 with 2322 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Glad heโ€™s having a nice time, he can play with his bucket and space later though. Letโ€™s see a picture of him signing his contract and holding up the shirt.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

๐„๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ข-๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ... on 14:31 - Jul 14 with 2232 viewsKeithHaynes

๐„๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ข-๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ... on 13:28 - Jul 14 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Glad heโ€™s having a nice time, he can play with his bucket and space later though. Letโ€™s see a picture of him signing his contract and holding up the shirt.

Heโ€™s hiding behind that post Iโ€™m certain.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

๐„๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ข-๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ... on 14:35 - Jul 14 with 2225 viewsmax936

He won't enjoy the weather this week pouring down tomorrow and most of the week, next Saturday looks a bad day as well.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

๐„๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ข-๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ... on 14:42 - Jul 14 with 2210 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

๐„๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ข-๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ... on 14:35 - Jul 14 by max936

He won't enjoy the weather this week pouring down tomorrow and most of the week, next Saturday looks a bad day as well.

Is that why heโ€™s had to draw a fake sun which is in the north for some reason?

๐„๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ข-๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ... on 15:12 - Jul 14 with 2108 viewsunion_jack

So why the delay in announcing this signing?
Have I missed something?
Anyone have any ideas?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

๐„๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ข-๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ... on 15:19 - Jul 14 with 2087 viewsnantywatcher

๐„๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ข-๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ... on 15:12 - Jul 14 by union_jack

Have I missed something?
Anyone have any ideas?

Do we know if he's single or here with his family?
๐„๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ข-๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ... on 15:51 - Jul 14 with 2035 viewsWhiterockin

Have I missed something?
Anyone have any ideas?

The club are learning how to spell his name.
๐„๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ข-๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ... on 16:05 - Jul 14 with 1988 viewsmax936

๐„๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ข-๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ... on 14:42 - Jul 14 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Is that why heโ€™s had to draw a fake sun which is in the north for some reason?

Clearly photo shopped in it

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

๐„๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ข-๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ... on 16:47 - Jul 14 with 1896 viewsKeithHaynes

Have I missed something?
Anyone have any ideas?

Itโ€™s all in the timing ๐Ÿ˜‰
No concerns.

๐„๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ข-๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ... on 16:51 - Jul 14 with 1880 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

๐„๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ข-๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ... on 15:19 - Jul 14 by nantywatcher

Do we know if he's single or here with his family?

If you want a date just ask him.

๐„๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ข-๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ... on 16:55 - Jul 14 with 1869 viewsunion_jack

๐„๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ข-๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ... on 16:47 - Jul 14 by KeithHaynes

Itโ€™s all in the timing ๐Ÿ˜‰
No concerns.

Thatโ€™s the answer I expected. So, what is there to gain by delaying the announcement? I canโ€™t fathom out the rationale behind it.

๐„๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ข-๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ... on 17:06 - Jul 14 with 1819 viewsKeithHaynes

๐„๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ข-๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ... on 16:55 - Jul 14 by union_jack

Thatโ€™s the answer I expected. So, what is there to gain by delaying the announcement? I canโ€™t fathom out the rationale behind it.

Hereโ€™s here, heโ€™s signed he has his sports visa for international sports people. (S.Korea)

Itโ€™s obviously a club decision made jointly with Eom.

Maybe thereโ€™s a form of cooling off period for Eom ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Maybe he doesnโ€™t want it announced yet until his new IKEA furniture is delivered between 2 and 8pm on Tuesday.

It isn't evident why, but he is a Swansea player.

๐„๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ข-๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ... on 19:32 - Jul 14 with 1601 viewsGVJack

๐„๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ข-๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ... on 14:42 - Jul 14 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I'm pretty sure that's 'West' ?
๐„๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ข-๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ... on 19:40 - Jul 14 with 1565 viewsraynor94

Looks like the Marriot garden early morning

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

๐„๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ข-๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ... on 20:57 - Jul 14 with 1467 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

๐„๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ข-๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ... on 19:32 - Jul 14 by GVJack

I'm pretty sure that's 'West' ?

Yeah I was going by the shadow but then realised it had to have been taken first thing in the morning because the shadows are so long the sun has to be low in the sky.

๐„๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ข-๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ... on 02:23 - Jul 15 with 1288 viewsKeithHaynes

๐„๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ข-๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ... on 20:57 - Jul 14 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Yeah I was going by the shadow but then realised it had to have been taken first thing in the morning because the shadows are so long the sun has to be low in the sky.

Like the moon landings, maybe we will never know.

๐„๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ข-๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ... on 12:09 - Jul 15 with 1028 viewsKeithHaynes

Official

๐„๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ข-๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ... on 12:20 - Jul 15 with 996 viewsraynor94

Yep signed a 4 year deal, interestingly comes from the same hometown as Ki

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

๐„๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ข-๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ... on 12:30 - Jul 15 with 957 viewsDr_Winston

๐„๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ข-๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ... on 12:20 - Jul 15 by raynor94

Yep signed a 4 year deal, interestingly comes from the same hometown as Ki

Let's hope he's got more bottle.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

๐„๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ข-๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ... on 13:12 - Jul 15 with 864 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Itโ€™s coming eom.

๐„๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ข-๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ... on 13:44 - Jul 15 with 777 viewsunion_jack

๐„๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ข-๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ... on 12:09 - Jul 15 by KeithHaynes

Official

About bloody time๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜

๐„๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ข-๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ... on 14:26 - Jul 15 with 695 viewsReslovenSwan1

Ki has done a little podcast calling him a great player. It is good to see SCFC using. old players and coaches to help in scouting and giving feedback.

All those Spanish players could direct prospects to the club and players from remote places like Montero and Equador.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024