Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England v Iceland 21:40 - Jun 7 with 742 viewsWhiterockin

A worse result than Wales v Gibraltar, IMO yes a real awakening for the English press.
England v Iceland on 22:22 - Jun 7 with 688 viewspencoedjack

Let’s hope they never appoint a top manager.

With the amount of talent they have should be at least making the semi finals which they probably will even with a dinosaur like Southgate
England v Iceland on 22:30 - Jun 7 with 677 viewsKeithHaynes

England v Iceland on 22:22 - Jun 7 by pencoedjack

Let’s hope they never appoint a top manager.

With the amount of talent they have should be at least making the semi finals which they probably will even with a dinosaur like Southgate

They were shocking in the last friendly, lucky tbh. But tonight does raise a smile. I’m sticking with they won’t get out of their group.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

England v Iceland on 22:33 - Jun 7 with 663 viewsWhiterockin

Reality check tonight, it's how they move forward. IMO there is to much untried youth in the squad. Leaving out Grealish was a massive mistake.
England v Iceland on 23:32 - Jun 7 with 605 viewsReslovenSwan1

England v Iceland on 22:33 - Jun 7 by Whiterockin

Reality check tonight, it's how they move forward. IMO there is to much untried youth in the squad. Leaving out Grealish was a massive mistake.

THe last picture I saw of Grealish was coming out of a nightclub worse for wear. OK the season for Man city was over but still. Maddison another with partying instincts was left out.

Wise sage since Toshack era

England v Iceland on 12:43 - Jun 8 with 454 viewsKeithHaynes

England v Iceland on 22:33 - Jun 7 by Whiterockin

Running forwards positively with a football should be something even League Two players know how to do.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

England v Iceland on 18:43 - Jun 8 with 382 viewsunion_jack

England v Iceland on 22:30 - Jun 7 by KeithHaynes

They were shocking in the last friendly, lucky tbh. But tonight does raise a smile. I’m sticking with they won’t get out of their group.

If you’re referring to the T20 side in the cricket WC I’m inclined to agree with you😡

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024