Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What to do with our players out on loan? 14:03 - May 28 with 716 viewsSFC_Referee

So of course there’s been a lot of talk about many of the players we’ve had in on loan, but what about those that we loaned out?
As the 7 that we loaned out this season were Parraud, Lyanco, Caletta-Car, Alcaraz, Lis, tall Paul, and Bella-Kotcha. So what should we do with each of them? Sell, loan out again or keep them for next season?…
[Post edited 28 May 14:04]

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

What to do with our players out on loan? on 16:27 - May 28 with 578 viewsSaintNick

Perraud - Not a Premier League quality full back, Larios will be a better option if fit, possibly even Jack.

Lyanco, he will probably go back to Brazil

Caleta Car- I actually think he could play a part

Bella-Kotchap- with experience around him could be good but he is injury prone best to cash in

Tall Paul - Just not a player who fits our style

Lis - Good season in the Turkish second division, not this season maybe next

Alcaraz, he could be an asset next season

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

What to do with our players out on loan? on 17:17 - May 28 with 524 viewsPatfromPoole

What to do with our players out on loan? on 16:27 - May 28 by SaintNick

Perraud - Not a Premier League quality full back, Larios will be a better option if fit, possibly even Jack.

Lyanco, he will probably go back to Brazil

Caleta Car- I actually think he could play a part

Bella-Kotchap- with experience around him could be good but he is injury prone best to cash in

Tall Paul - Just not a player who fits our style

Lis - Good season in the Turkish second division, not this season maybe next

Alcaraz, he could be an asset next season

You're having a laugh. Seriously.

How can you possibly say that a permanently injured left-back who has done NOTHING in a Southampton shirt is a better option than Perraud?

Caleta-Car? Remind me how he did against Grimsby.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

What to do with our players out on loan? on 20:14 - May 28 with 425 viewsSaintNick

What to do with our players out on loan? on 17:17 - May 28 by PatfromPoole

You're having a laugh. Seriously.

How can you possibly say that a permanently injured left-back who has done NOTHING in a Southampton shirt is a better option than Perraud?

Caleta-Car? Remind me how he did against Grimsby.

Im not having a laugh, im suggesting that a highly rated full back who has been out for 18 months injured could come back next year and fulfill his potential.

I could suggest that you are having a laugh suggesting that a player who was a fringe player in his first season and was hardly outstanding in the worst defence in the Premier League in his second and has played only 351 minutes more than Larios this season in the league despite being fit all season is the answer if we want to avoid a struggle next season.

Erm Caleta Car scored against Grimsby, but I'm not suggesting that he be played up front

Of course it is all about opinions

This post has been edited by an administrator

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024