Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dragon 10:47 - May 28 with 1259 viewskingslandstand1

On T/sport in a moment on Smith and Jordan
Could be interesting
Dragon on 11:34 - May 28 with 1164 viewskingslandstand1

He's got a 10 year plan but it seems won't throw money at the club unless he can afford to, so will spend sensibly.

One thing I did like was that although he wants to develop youngsters in the team, he also wants experience and leaders on the pitch!

So he was a happy chappy to be back up, but he would be wouldn't he! But came across really well, so let's see what happens

And then the news says we're looking at bringing Danny Ings back!! Oh well ......
Dragon on 14:07 - May 28 with 1061 viewsSFC_Referee

Dragon on 11:34 - May 28 by kingslandstand1

He's got a 10 year plan but it seems won't throw money at the club unless he can afford to, so will spend sensibly.

One thing I did like was that although he wants to develop youngsters in the team, he also wants experience and leaders on the pitch!

So he was a happy chappy to be back up, but he would be wouldn't he! But came across really well, so let's see what happens

And then the news says we're looking at bringing Danny Ings back!! Oh well ......

Yeah well I also heard him mention about developing the stadium and increasing its capacity… so one can only wonder when that’ll be and hope that it’ll be handled better than Everton’s new stadium has been

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

Dragon on 15:05 - May 28 with 977 viewsTripleNiemi

Dragon on 14:07 - May 28 by SFC_Referee

Yeah well I also heard him mention about developing the stadium and increasing its capacity… so one can only wonder when that’ll be and hope that it’ll be handled better than Everton’s new stadium has been

When that Wall of Noise ignites we are gonna need to get the Lego out as a second and third tier will be required on the Northam Kop…..
[Post edited 28 May 15:08]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Dragan on 16:41 - May 28 with 860 viewsdirk_doone

Dragon on 15:05 - May 28 by TripleNiemi

When that Wall of Noise ignites we are gonna need to get the Lego out as a second and third tier will be required on the Northam Kop…..
[Post edited 28 May 15:08]

The second tier will be built on the Kingsland, similar to the development at Cardiff City Stadium. It will take the capacity up to around 38,000.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Dragan on 16:53 - May 28 with 815 viewssaints__fan__73

Dragan on 16:41 - May 28 by dirk_doone

The second tier will be built on the Kingsland, similar to the development at Cardiff City Stadium. It will take the capacity up to around 38,000.

Promotion has dodged a financial bullet for Solak. If you think he is going to spend tens of millions on sticking in a few thousand extra seats into a stadium where it is pretty much always possible to buy tickets in the week of the game you may be in for a disappointment.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Dragan on 17:14 - May 28 with 753 viewsPatfromPoole

Dragan on 16:53 - May 28 by saints__fan__73

Promotion has dodged a financial bullet for Solak. If you think he is going to spend tens of millions on sticking in a few thousand extra seats into a stadium where it is pretty much always possible to buy tickets in the week of the game you may be in for a disappointment.

I would assume there would be payback from increased corporate facilities (assuming they fit in more corporate boxes) and being able to hold more big events like pop concerts etc.

I think we have to try and aim a bit higher as a club.

I suspect a lot of people didn't think we would fill St. Mary's when we left The Dell, which was a much bigger step-change than increasing the capacity from the current figure of 31,000 up to 38,000.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Dragan on 18:09 - May 28 with 692 viewsTripleNiemi

Dragan on 16:53 - May 28 by saints__fan__73

I won’t be disappointed……
[Post edited 28 May 18:09]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Dragan on 20:41 - May 28 with 539 viewsLondonSaint76

Dragan on 17:14 - May 28 by PatfromPoole

I would assume there would be payback from increased corporate facilities (assuming they fit in more corporate boxes) and being able to hold more big events like pop concerts etc.

I think we have to try and aim a bit higher as a club.

I suspect a lot of people didn't think we would fill St. Mary's when we left The Dell, which was a much bigger step-change than increasing the capacity from the current figure of 31,000 up to 38,000.

When they had the SMS ground breaking ceremony the club sent an invite out to the London Saints Supporters Club. I attended on behalf of the LSSC, it was quite an interesting day despite the ground being little more than a construction site with the Northam end not even started on. The guy from Barr Construction giving us all the tour explained that they’d future proofed later expansion by sinking foundations that were strong enough to cope with expanding any or all of the stands so any future expansion would be a lot easier and more cost effective than it would be without the forward planning as they won’t need to strengthen the foundations to increase the capacity. From memory, there were various different options depending what was added on that increase the capacity to 38,000 or more depending how much was done. So, maybe any modest expansion won’t break the bank, given the pre-planning in place it will be more affordably achieved.

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024