Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scottish hate law 10:26 - Apr 1 with 5889 viewsSullutaCreturned

A positive move or an affront to freedom of speech,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-68703684
Scottish hate law on 12:38 - Apr 2 with 1057 viewsWhiterockin

Scottish hate law on 12:22 - Apr 2 by Gwyn737

I see no reason for that particular person to go and read to children in a primary school.

I also see no reason to conflate being homosexual or trans with wanting to abuse children.

Too many people are trying to tick boxes these days instead of applying common sense.
Scottish hate law on 12:44 - Apr 2 with 1031 viewsGwyn737

Scottish hate law on 12:38 - Apr 2 by Whiterockin

Too many people are trying to tick boxes these days instead of applying common sense.

I’d say that’s true for both my points.
Scottish hate law on 13:37 - Apr 2 with 971 viewsunion_jack

Scottish hate law on 10:47 - Apr 2 by controversial_jack

How can they be a dictatorship if they are democratically elected?

Take the day off fella! You know damn well why so don’t ask the question.

The acid rest would be to individually ask all Labour voters what they think of this act and whether it should be implemented in Wales and there’ll be a resounding no. They’ll still vote the b@starts in though because they don’t know how not to!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Scottish hate law on 13:38 - Apr 2 with 961 viewsScotia

Scottish hate law on 12:22 - Apr 2 by Gwyn737

I see no reason for that particular person to go and read to children in a primary school.

I also see no reason to conflate being homosexual or trans with wanting to abuse children.

Same here. Drag artists have been entertaining children for over 200 years.

Should a drag artist who uses a name like that and places posts of an overtly sexual nature on social media be working in a school in that guise? Absolutely not. They also shouldn't be posting images of children on their social media too without parents permisssion.

Its an extreme example though, purely click bait to wind people up.
Scottish hate law on 13:41 - Apr 2 with 948 viewscontroversial_jack

Scottish hate law on 13:37 - Apr 2 by union_jack

Take the day off fella! You know damn well why so don’t ask the question.

The acid rest would be to individually ask all Labour voters what they think of this act and whether it should be implemented in Wales and there’ll be a resounding no. They’ll still vote the b@starts in though because they don’t know how not to!

That's just your personal opinion though. It's probably not popular in Scotland. Legislation though, is done through the correct channels, so if we want it repealed we have to do it democratically.We have a representative democracy, not a direct one or a dictatorship
Scottish hate law on 13:58 - Apr 2 with 928 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Scottish hate law on 13:38 - Apr 2 by Scotia

Should a drag artist who uses a name like that and places posts of an overtly sexual nature on social media be working in a school in that guise? Absolutely not. They also shouldn't be posting images of children on their social media too without parents permisssion.

Yes there’s a big difference between Dame Edna Everage making witty cheeky and hilarious comments to famous figures and the likes of “Malestia Child” lying legs akimbo in a bath in bondage gear with a ball gag in his mouth and a rabbit up his bum.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Scottish hate law on 14:19 - Apr 2 with 903 viewsWingstandwood

Scottish hate law on 13:58 - Apr 2 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Yes there’s a big difference between Dame Edna Everage making witty cheeky and hilarious comments to famous figures and the likes of “Malestia Child” lying legs akimbo in a bath in bondage gear with a ball gag in his mouth and a rabbit up his bum.

Amazing how creepy and warped apologists liken 'no sense' behaviour to pantomime acts to facilitate longevity and justify the existence of stuff that is being banned!

QUOTE: "As of 2023, bans are being considered in Arkansas, Idaho, Kentucky, Montana, Oklahoma and Utah. In 2022, legislation was proposed in Texas to ban the attendance of minors at Drag Queen Story Hours". END OF QUOTE.

[Post edited 2 Apr 14:22]

Argus!

Scottish hate law on 15:16 - Apr 2 with 849 viewsunion_jack

Scottish hate law on 13:41 - Apr 2 by controversial_jack

That's just your personal opinion though. It's probably not popular in Scotland. Legislation though, is done through the correct channels, so if we want it repealed we have to do it democratically.We have a representative democracy, not a direct one or a dictatorship

It’s a dictatorship in all but name. Semantics and all that!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Scottish hate law on 15:27 - Apr 2 with 838 viewsWhiterockin

Scottish hate law on 15:16 - Apr 2 by union_jack

It’s a dictatorship in all but name. Semantics and all that!

Nearly half a million sign a protest petition against the 20 mph law and the Senedd do nothing. Sounds like a dictatorship to me.
Scottish hate law on 15:29 - Apr 2 with 822 viewscontroversial_jack

Scottish hate law on 15:27 - Apr 2 by Whiterockin

Nearly half a million sign a protest petition against the 20 mph law and the Senedd do nothing. Sounds like a dictatorship to me.

As explained earlier, we have a representative democracy not a direct one. Two and a half million didn't sign it
Scottish hate law on 15:33 - Apr 2 with 814 viewsWhiterockin

Scottish hate law on 15:29 - Apr 2 by controversial_jack

As explained earlier, we have a representative democracy not a direct one. Two and a half million didn't sign it

True they didn't sign the petition in support either. Basically they don't care.
Scottish hate law on 15:54 - Apr 2 with 775 viewscontroversial_jack

Scottish hate law on 15:33 - Apr 2 by Whiterockin

True they didn't sign the petition in support either. Basically they don't care.

Maybe like me, they have no problem with 20mph
Scottish hate law on 15:57 - Apr 2 with 771 viewsWhiterockin

Scottish hate law on 15:54 - Apr 2 by controversial_jack

Maybe like me, they have no problem with 20mph

If you thought the law was fine did you sign to support it when momentum was gaining against.
Scottish hate law on 17:25 - Apr 2 with 707 viewsDr_Winston

I am quite enjoying J.K Rowling basically daring Scottish Police to arrest her. It's highly unlikely that they'll have the stones for that.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Scottish hate law on 17:33 - Apr 2 with 693 viewsScotia

Scottish hate law on 13:58 - Apr 2 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

And there's a big difference between Bagga Chipz from the drag race turing up to read Harry Potter to a group of 8 year olds and asking a group of 8 year olds to put a £10 note in a pair of knickers containing a gaffa taped up set of genitals.

Still, it gives people something to get worked up about.
Scottish hate law on 17:34 - Apr 2 with 692 viewsGwyn737

Scottish hate law on 17:25 - Apr 2 by Dr_Winston

I am quite enjoying J.K Rowling basically daring Scottish Police to arrest her. It's highly unlikely that they'll have the stones for that.

She’s absolutely blown it out of the water. Fair play to her.
Scottish hate law on 17:35 - Apr 2 with 692 viewsBoundy

Scottish hate law on 13:38 - Apr 2 by Scotia

Thank the great diety that not everyone thinks the same , a pantomime dame bares absolutely no resemblance to what's on offer with these freaks .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Scottish hate law on 17:39 - Apr 2 with 689 viewsDr_Winston

Scottish hate law on 17:34 - Apr 2 by Gwyn737

She’s absolutely blown it out of the water. Fair play to her.

They've already bottled it.

Be interesting if they do go for someone lower profile. JKR seems insistent that if anyone does she'll back them.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-68712471

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Scottish hate law on 18:20 - Apr 2 with 646 viewsraynor94

Should be fun and games in Glasgow the weekend.

Rangers v Celtic surely there won't be any sectarian singing among the 48 thousand, I don't envy the police there

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Scottish hate law on 18:21 - Apr 2 with 644 viewsSullutaCreturned

More people signed it than voted for Labour.

One thing about a representative democracy though, what do you do when it turns out the government you helped elect do NOT represent your views?
Scottish hate law on 18:23 - Apr 2 with 644 viewsonehunglow

Scottish hate law on 18:20 - Apr 2 by raynor94

Should be fun and games in Glasgow the weekend.

Rangers v Celtic surely there won't be any sectarian singing among the 48 thousand, I don't envy the police there

Hate underlies both these toxic organisations
Both detestable pillars of bigotry

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Scottish hate law on 20:48 - Apr 2 with 583 viewsBoundy

Scottish hate law on 17:33 - Apr 2 by Scotia

And there's a big difference between Bagga Chipz from the drag race turing up to read Harry Potter to a group of 8 year olds and asking a group of 8 year olds to put a £10 note in a pair of knickers containing a gaffa taped up set of genitals.

I can guess what show you'd turn up to watch

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Scottish hate law on 21:27 - Apr 2 with 548 viewsWingstandwood

Scottish hate law on 20:48 - Apr 2 by Boundy

I can guess what show you'd turn up to watch

Yep! I have noticed that these performances are for the sole personal gratification for those that take the kids, as opposed to the kids themselves who would never at the age range of a few weeks to under ten years of age ever think about going to a gay nightclub etc to hold hands with a homosexual adult dressed as a woman.

Ditto the way that BBC production members whom wanted to 'explore' LGBTIQA+ matters with an audience of pre-pubescent children.

Fancy a rigger, a squaddie or a engineer etc getting out of bed one morning and being hit with a random thought to 'explore' via discussion and maybe role play LGBTIQA+ matters with kids at the local primary school?

It happens all the time mun! People who live on Planet Earth know where I'm coming from!

Argus!

Scottish hate law on 21:29 - Apr 2 with 546 viewsWingstandwood

WHY is the question being so right justly asked! WHY?

Argus!

Scottish hate law on 22:20 - Apr 2 with 492 viewsGwyn737

Scottish hate law on 17:33 - Apr 2 by Scotia

Yep. Manufactured outrage.

There are about 21,000 primary schools in the UK. Let’s be generous and say this has happened in 5 of them.

Or 0.02%.

Imagine how hard (or where) you’d have to look to see this as a ‘thing’’.

Some will say that this is the thin end of the wedge. I’d say it’s how you get stupid people to engage in culture wars.
[Post edited 2 Apr 22:21]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024