Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How lovely is this? 14:30 - Nov 30 with 2569 viewsMick_S

Nicked from Clive’s report:

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

How lovely is this? on 15:23 - Nov 30 with 2410 viewsSuperhoops2808

Whilst the other evening was miles better, it reminded me of Hoillet in the play off final
How lovely is this? on 15:37 - Nov 30 with 2369 viewsMick_S

How lovely is this? on 15:23 - Nov 30 by Superhoops2808

Whilst the other evening was miles better, it reminded me of Hoillet in the play off final

That is exactly what I thought, too.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

How lovely is this? on 15:41 - Nov 30 with 2342 viewsParkRoyalR

How lovely is this? on 15:37 - Nov 30 by Mick_S

From what I have seen before Tuesday night I really like the look of Larkeche,

Strong & powerful and reminds me of Armand Traore in his physique & gait,

Question is how do we fit him into the starting XI with Paal & JCS / Dunne as Left Sided CB's?

If Paal gets homesick or we get a decent bid I think this lad could be a very good LWB or LB replacement and with Cannon on the other side, we would have two fullbacks with pace, power & good technique.
How lovely is this? on 15:56 - Nov 30 with 2301 viewsAntti_Heinola

How lovely is this? on 15:41 - Nov 30 by ParkRoyalR

From what I have seen before Tuesday night I really like the look of Larkeche,

Strong & powerful and reminds me of Armand Traore in his physique & gait,

Question is how do we fit him into the starting XI with Paal & JCS / Dunne as Left Sided CB's?

If Paal gets homesick or we get a decent bid I think this lad could be a very good LWB or LB replacement and with Cannon on the other side, we would have two fullbacks with pace, power & good technique.

Paal can go into midfield. I wonder if he might be better there anyway.

Bare bones.

How lovely is this? on 17:09 - Nov 30 with 2090 viewsParkRoyalR

How lovely is this? on 15:56 - Nov 30 by Antti_Heinola

Paal can go into midfield. I wonder if he might be better there anyway.

Agree, but if Marti is quite rigid with preferring his 4-3-3 formation, I cannot see both Paal & Larkeche playing and would like to see Larkeche and Cannon start as their pace on the flanks gives us options, especially if we move Chair into the middle.

Just see our players suiting a 4-2-3-1 or a 3-5-2 system so much more than a 4-3-3, could be wrong tho.
How lovely is this? on 17:33 - Nov 30 with 2011 viewsNortholt_Rs

How lovely is this? on 15:37 - Nov 30 by Mick_S

“Hoilett’s got the better of Buxton…” It still gives me goosebumps.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

How lovely is this? on 19:17 - Nov 30 with 1834 viewsWatford_Ranger

How lovely is this? on 17:09 - Nov 30 by ParkRoyalR

Agree, but if Marti is quite rigid with preferring his 4-3-3 formation, I cannot see both Paal & Larkeche playing and would like to see Larkeche and Cannon start as their pace on the flanks gives us options, especially if we move Chair into the middle.

Just see our players suiting a 4-2-3-1 or a 3-5-2 system so much more than a 4-3-3, could be wrong tho.

Not going to get over-excited about part of one match but in theory you could have Paal with Field and bin Colback. Paal would have a better engine and allows Field to stick to what he’s good at.

But Larkeche has looked ropey defensively albeit without having had much of a chance.
How lovely is this? on 20:35 - Nov 30 with 1675 viewsbosh67

I think Larkeche is potentially some kind of answer down the left wing. He's extremely quick and powerful. If he can fight like that high up the pitch on the left on the press it could be a weapon for us.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

How lovely is this? on 20:59 - Nov 30 with 1622 viewsVancouverHoop

How lovely is this? on 20:35 - Nov 30 by bosh67

I think Larkeche is potentially some kind of answer down the left wing. He's extremely quick and powerful. If he can fight like that high up the pitch on the left on the press it could be a weapon for us.

Definitely. That level of grit and determination we haven't seen for long time. Could be a one off, but I doubt it. It's not the kind of thing that's dependent on being in the right place at the right time, like a lucky goal might be. It was absolutely all attitude. One that says: "That's my ball! And there's no way on God's green earth you're taking it off me!
How lovely is this? on 21:57 - Nov 30 with 1488 viewsPaddyhoops

Wonderful. It meant so much!!
How lovely is this? on 22:04 - Nov 30 with 1464 viewswombat

How lovely is this? on 21:57 - Nov 30 by Paddyhoops

Wonderful. It meant so much!!

I love the entire bench joining in with the celebrations as well ,

Poll: which is your favouite foot

How lovely is this? on 23:17 - Nov 30 with 1328 viewsnumptydumpty

Was impressive and I watched couple of the preseason games on the stream and thought he looked decent.

Got hung out to dry by Ainsworth playing him on the right of defence.

Possible sixteen players get on the pitch each game ie five subs, so decent players in reserve always handy.

He had couple of howlers in the game v Blackburn I think it was - so delighted for him to provide such a massive moment potentially for the club.

Confidence booster no doubt

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

How lovely is this? on 23:27 - Nov 30 with 1318 viewsE17hoop

How lovely is this? on 20:35 - Nov 30 by bosh67

Keep him away from the back 4 and he's a definite asset.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024