Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Useless Items - In your home - that cost you money. 23:50 - May 26 with 2002 viewsCateLeBonR

Landline phones. Good for finding your mobile when you're pissed. My mum doesn't even ring me on it anymore. She's too busy on WhatsApp.
Useless Items - In your home - that cost you money. on 07:05 - May 27 with 1869 viewskernowhoop

When we receive a call on the landline, phones ring in five places in the house. We hear it. and when we pick it up, the signal is consistently strong.

The mobile? We may, or may not, hear it. The signal may, or may not, be OK.
Useless Items - In your home - that cost you money. on 07:41 - May 27 with 1816 viewsWokingR

Useless Items - In your home - that cost you money. on 07:05 - May 27 by kernowhoop

When we receive a call on the landline, phones ring in five places in the house. We hear it. and when we pick it up, the signal is consistently strong.

The mobile? We may, or may not, hear it. The signal may, or may not, be OK.

The only time your landline rings now though is for a bloody sales call.
Even registering doesn’t stop it.
Useless Items - In your home - that cost you money. on 08:01 - May 27 with 1793 viewsdistortR

Lets hope Hoos doesn't see this thread.
Useless Items - In your home - that cost you money. on 08:15 - May 27 with 1773 viewstonyQPR

My wife 😂
Useless Items - In your home - that cost you money. on 09:51 - May 27 with 1658 viewsw7r

Useless Items - In your home - that cost you money. on 08:15 - May 27 by tonyQPR

My wife 😂

😂
Useless Items - In your home - that cost you money. on 10:40 - May 27 with 1570 viewsQPR_Hibs

Although not completely useless - DAB radios. I have more DAB radios than I have rooms in my house. I just keep buying them for some reason. They all work OK.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Useless Items - In your home - that cost you money. on 16:54 - May 27 with 1394 viewsE17hoop

Useless Items - In your home - that cost you money. on 10:40 - May 27 by QPR_Hibs

Although not completely useless - DAB radios. I have more DAB radios than I have rooms in my house. I just keep buying them for some reason. They all work OK.

Have a DAB radio which is never switched on now. Everything is now sent to BT speakers so it's never needed.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Useless Items - In your home - that cost you money. on 17:31 - May 27 with 1355 viewsJuzzie

Useless Items - In your home - that cost you money. on 08:15 - May 27 by tonyQPR

My wife 😂

My kids
Login to get fewer ads

Useless Items - In your home - that cost you money. on 18:00 - May 27 with 1313 viewsqpr_1968

My wife 😂

The cat, eats, drinks, shits, can.t cook, don't talk, don't work....costs a fortune,
no sorry....that is the wife.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024