Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palace sack Viera 08:23 - Mar 17 with 6602 viewsngbqpr

...new boss builds team round Eze...his magic leads them to survival...sold to Champs League club for 80 million...our cut saves the day...

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Palace sack Viera on 08:26 - Mar 17 with 4431 viewsdaveB

gone to pot since they sacked Derry
Palace sack Viera on 08:30 - Mar 17 with 4386 viewsnix

I'm not surprised. We watched their game against Brighton and he's just not harnessing the talent they have. They're not scoring the goals you'd expect and they were looking a bit demoralised.
Palace sack Viera on 08:34 - Mar 17 with 4372 viewsWokingR

Palace sack Viera on 08:30 - Mar 17 by nix

I'm not surprised. We watched their game against Brighton and he's just not harnessing the talent they have. They're not scoring the goals you'd expect and they were looking a bit demoralised.

Well that all sounds a bit familiar
Palace sack Viera on 08:48 - Mar 17 with 4277 viewsDWQPR

Heard a stat the other day that the teams average running per match is around 7km less than the nearest bottom club on that particular measurement.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Palace sack Viera on 08:50 - Mar 17 with 4269 viewsRs_Holy

Palace sack Viera on 08:30 - Mar 17 by nix

have a Palace supporting mate who says Eze is their best player but keeps getting overlooked because of his 'work rate.' ... He wanted a new manager next season... got his wish early.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2023 8:55]
Palace sack Viera on 08:53 - Mar 17 with 4249 viewsCamberleyR

Haven't won in twelve games, only scored five in those twelve and none in the last four. Sadly these days you don't tend to survive stats like those.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Palace sack Viera on 08:54 - Mar 17 with 4244 viewsdmm

Palace sack Viera on 08:50 - Mar 17 by Rs_Holy

have a Palace supporting mate who says Eze is their best player but keeps getting overlooked because of his 'work rate.' ... He wanted a new manager next season... got his wish early.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2023 8:55]

The spurious lazy Eze argument was made by some Rs fans when he was with us. Crazy.
Palace sack Viera on 09:00 - Mar 17 with 4192 viewshubble

Palace sack Viera on 08:26 - Mar 17 by daveB

gone to pot since they sacked Derry

Been thinking this for some time, Dave, especially in relation to what was happening here before Ainsworth arrived. Because apparently they ousted Derry because he was a bit hard on the poor little darling players after a run of crap results and that big old softie Vieira didn't like it. They haven't won a game since.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Login to get fewer ads

Palace sack Viera on 09:01 - Mar 17 with 4191 viewsMrSheen

My Palace supporting friend loves Vieira through the times he's appeared at Foundation events, but has been incredibly frustrated by his tactical indecision and inaction when things have gone against them. He thought he'd be out regardless at the end of the season.
Palace sack Viera on 09:09 - Mar 17 with 4152 viewshubble

"...new boss builds team round Eze...his magic leads them to survival...sold to Champs League club for 80 million...our cut saves the day..."

This should go in the relentless optimism thread.

Palace sack Viera on 09:28 - Mar 17 with 4050 viewsJuzzie

Is playing Zaha as the leading player all the time when he's well past his best having an effect? Player's ego's dictating the Manager?

6 goals in 22 League games so far is not a great return.

As said, build the team around Eze.
Palace sack Viera on 09:30 - Mar 17 with 4038 viewsDannyPaddox

Palace sack Viera on 08:53 - Mar 17 by CamberleyR

Haven't won in twelve games, only scored five in those twelve and none in the last four. Sadly these days you don't tend to survive stats like those.

Before the Brighton game they had a run of 3 games with no attempts on goal. 4 and a half hours without fashioning a single chance. That’s some feat.
Palace sack Viera on 09:40 - Mar 17 with 3975 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Palace sack Viera on 09:01 - Mar 17 by MrSheen

My Palace supporting friend loves Vieira through the times he's appeared at Foundation events, but has been incredibly frustrated by his tactical indecision and inaction when things have gone against them. He thought he'd be out regardless at the end of the season.

Same here, I sit next to a Palace season ticket holder at work and JFC the whining this year. To be fair when I mention it might not be TOO bad and he should try supporting our lot he does shut the fcuk up!
Palace sack Viera on 09:40 - Mar 17 with 3973 viewshubble

PS - I'd Kevin Keegan love it if Palarse got relegated.

Palace sack Viera on 09:43 - Mar 17 with 3964 viewstoboboly

Palace sack Viera on 09:40 - Mar 17 by hubble

Wet Spam, Palarse and Forest coming down would be good

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Palace sack Viera on 09:47 - Mar 17 with 3917 viewsRs_Holy

Palace sack Viera on 09:43 - Mar 17 by toboboly

Wet Spam, Palarse and Forest coming down would be good

unfortunately we are talking about the Premier League which never fails to disappoint... it will be Bournemouth, Southampton and Wolves.... sorry.
Palace sack Viera on 09:59 - Mar 17 with 3869 viewsE17hoop

Palace sack Viera on 08:54 - Mar 17 by dmm

The spurious lazy Eze argument was made by some Rs fans when he was with us. Crazy.

Villa away a few years back some troglodytes near me were barracking him for his lack of work rate, his hair, and the fact 'they're all lazy f****rs them lot'.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Palace sack Viera on 10:21 - Mar 17 with 3746 viewsPunteR

Palace sack Viera on 08:54 - Mar 17 by dmm

Tbf he didn't make it at other clubs because of his work rate before he got to us. Nedum Onouha podcast with Eze discussed this. It was an issue which Eze was aware of and addressed. Onouha and the QPR team mates took the piss out of him for it as well . It wasnt just a lazy assumption by fans. It was a legit thing. He obviously improved at QPR and fairplay.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Palace sack Viera on 10:45 - Mar 17 with 3645 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Palace sack Viera on 10:21 - Mar 17 by PunteR

Tbf he didn't make it at other clubs because of his work rate before he got to us. Nedum Onouha podcast with Eze discussed this. It was an issue which Eze was aware of and addressed. Onouha and the QPR team mates took the piss out of him for it as well . It wasnt just a lazy assumption by fans. It was a legit thing. He obviously improved at QPR and fairplay.

Your last sentence is not something one readily associates with QPR!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Palace sack Viera on 10:55 - Mar 17 with 3605 viewsngbqpr

Palace sack Viera on 09:59 - Mar 17 by E17hoop

Villa away a few years back some troglodytes near me were barracking him for his lack of work rate, his hair, and the fact 'they're all lazy f****rs them lot'.

Blimey, sad to hear Ron Noades Syndrome among our lot

Was that the game he later scored in from that counter attack?

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Palace sack Viera on 11:13 - Mar 17 with 3539 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Be interesting to see who replaces him. They've got some winnable games coming up (after Arsenal away), so can't see them going down unfortunately.
Palace sack Viera on 11:13 - Mar 17 with 3552 viewsBluce_Ree

My Palace mate has a season ticket and says that Eze's been shit all season and mainly puts it down to a lack of effort. Apparently didn't try at all against Brighton.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Palace sack Viera on 11:26 - Mar 17 with 3489 viewsWokingR

Palace sack Viera on 11:13 - Mar 17 by Bluce_Ree

My Palace mate has a season ticket and says that Eze's been shit all season and mainly puts it down to a lack of effort. Apparently didn't try at all against Brighton.

He's homesick.
Palace sack Viera on 11:30 - Mar 17 with 3468 viewsMrSheen

Palace sack Viera on 11:13 - Mar 17 by Wegerles_Stairs

Be interesting to see who replaces him. They've got some winnable games coming up (after Arsenal away), so can't see them going down unfortunately.

I can think of someone, South London born and bred, bursting with integrity…
Palace sack Viera on 12:12 - Mar 17 with 3280 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Palace sack Viera on 09:40 - Mar 17 by hubble

Imagine how I feel then Hubs

I was hoping they would hang on to Viera before it was too late.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024