Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid Still Here 11:36 - Mar 9 with 4014 viewsLuther27

Taken down by it a few days ago. Bit naughty this one…flu like symptoms for a couple of days which wasn’t very pleasant at all.

However, as I’m isolated from my family I’m now in control of the remote control just in time for a great sporting weekend. Plus my meals are delivered! 😀

This post has been edited by an administrator

Blog: Grenfell Tower

Covid Still Here on 18:07 - Mar 16 with 674 views1462jack

Covid Still Here on 15:20 - Mar 16 by Whiterockin

Proves nothing, except different people have different immune levels to different viruses, as with you and the flu.

Natural immunity is not profitable
Covid Still Here on 19:02 - Mar 16 with 629 viewsmajorraglan

Covid Still Here on 15:08 - Mar 16 by 1462jack

Not really I have had zero jabs and had covid 3 times no worse than a cold , possibly more as we don’t have to do the poxy tests in work anymore and am still here , had flu in 2008 thought I was going to die

Everyone is different.
I was talking to someone the other day who was in their 60’s, they were vaccinated and caught Covid and were ok, one of their children lates 30’s /early 40’s wasn’t so lucky and didn’t make it.
Covid Still Here on 22:42 - Mar 16 with 579 viewsDJack

Covid Still Here on 21:09 - Mar 15 by controversial_jack

There's a nurse in Morriston who has had all her jabs and just caught the vid for the 4th time

So she is still alive then. That's great, job done.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024